PDA

View Full Version : make mt fang armor stashable pls!!!!!!

1337arded
11-24-2011, 04:45 PM
As title States I have 3 crowns and a shield that are all stashable why not the Mt fang vanity armor? Is this a glitch or is it intentional? Batwings I can handle but too much time to get the helm, not enough time for the shield, and now I have one of each but cant switch out robes between players? ...........let the robes be stashable too plz

Imacoolbirdd
11-24-2011, 04:48 PM
The crowns are stashable?

Cytokinesis
11-24-2011, 04:49 PM
The crowns are stashable?
there not...

CrimsonTider
11-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Crowns are stashable if they have yet to be turned into a vanity. The vanity crown and Shield of Hallows are not stashable.

Gaunab
11-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Are Crowns and Shields really stashable now..? :O

I have seen many threads were they asked to make them stashable, but the main reason against is that you should only be able to have the bonus if you earned it. With this char. Otherways there would be no big point in bringing multiple chars to the lvlcap.

I don't see how the robe could be a problem in any way, since it is only usable by lvl66 chars and therefor this char will have his "own armor" in any case. ;)

1337arded
11-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Nvm must have been a while since I fooled with it shield is not stashable either
.... sigh....

bronislav84
11-25-2011, 02:18 PM
Easy fix. Make the items require level like the SL elite vanity.

Then the Devs don't have to worry about people wearing it on a level 5 or something and dominating low level PVP.

Gaunab
11-25-2011, 02:22 PM

Then the Devs don't have to worry about people wearing it on a level 5 or something and dominating low level PVP.

This is neither a problem, nor the point of this thread. :)

The elite vanities DO require a certain level (56/61/66). And they are NOT stashable, that's what the OP was complaining about.

Reddwing
11-25-2011, 02:25 PM

The CoP as a vanity has a level requirement of 56. Even if it was stashable a lower level wouldnt be able to wear it already.
EDIT: as i was writing someone beat me to it...lol

Gluttony
11-25-2011, 02:25 PM

That isn't what this is about, this is intentional for the purpose that whatever toon you earn the elite vanity item on is the only one who can use them. So if you want to be able to use them on multiple characters then you need to earn them with the others also.

Gaunab
11-25-2011, 02:30 PM
The CoP as a vanity has a level requirement of 56. Even if it was stashable a lower level wouldnt be able to wear it already.
EDIT: as i was writing someone beat me to it...lol

Someone... how nice :P

Show a lil more respect pls, for my double-ninja!

Gluttony
11-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Show a lil more respect pls, for my double-ninja!

:facepalm: I saw you post before making mine, you didn't add any information that I covered so you didn't ninja me at all. Red gave you credit, why ask for moar?!

Edit: Three minutes must be the slowest ninja ever, what are they handing out black belts simply becaues they match your outfit?

Gaunab
11-25-2011, 02:46 PM
:facepalm: I saw you post before making mine, you didn't add any information that I covered so you didn't ninja me at all. Red gave you credit, why ask for moar?!

Edit: Three minutes must be the slowest ninja ever, what are they handing out black belts simply becaues they match your outfit?

No harsh feelings :)

You are right, you gave different information in this last post in response than I did.

LOL@ the edit. I ninja'd the content of your last post 22hours ago :D

bronislav84
11-25-2011, 03:58 PM

This is neither a problem, nor the point of this thread. :)

The elite vanities DO require a certain level (56/61/66). And they are NOT stashable, that's what the OP was complaining about.It does stand to reason though. I thought the items were level-less once obtained, in which case non stashable would make sense. Hence that's what I thought the problem was.

Since they're not level-less and do require a level, then being unable to stash it is pretty unreasonable. I agree with this thread.