PDA

View Full Version : Tell me some ways to buy plat.

largecommand
11-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Ok so STS straight up jacked me about a month a go with a $50 itunes giftcard. I mean the money got deducted from my account but the plat never came. Ive sent StS like 10393282717192 messages but not a single replay. Even Sam tried to help and emailed them but still NO reply. Iam only 15 come on, money is hard to come by. Anyways I live in Illinois and am wondering, any other way to buy plat using something like a card from the local stores that DOESNT involve apple or itunes. Iam really desperate. I have to get to 66 with 1.5s. So I need plat, like now.

javier995
11-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Download free offers.
Buy a pre-paid visa.

STS is moving into new offices, and its the holidays this week. Please be patient and wait a couple of days for a reply from support.

largecommand
11-24-2011, 04:53 PM
Bro this happend LAST month. there wasnt any holidays besides halloween. It haplend a week before hallowen

javier995
11-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Bro this happend LAST month. there wasnt any holidays besides halloween. It haplend a week before hallowen

I can see that, I read the post as you can see. What did Samhayne say? What did support tell him?

maiohwmai
11-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Interesting. I had a similar issue last week and STR cleared it right up.

I also second the Visa gift card. Always worked like a charm for me (last week notwithstanding).

javier995
11-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Interesting. I had a similar issue last week and STR cleared it right up.

I also second the Visa gift card. Always worked like a charm for me (last week notwithstanding).

A little typo there bud. :)

Yes Visa Prepaid Card is always a good choice, maybe its just apple that messed up the transaction.

maiohwmai
11-24-2011, 05:35 PM
a little typo there bud. :)

yes visa prepaid card is always a good choice, maybe its just apple that messed up the transaction.damn you autocorrect!