PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Infinite Union!

Ebalere
11-24-2011, 05:04 PM
I'd like to thank everyone who believed in us, and all our old friends who decided to come back and become a family again. In one week, with roughly 50 members, we have penetrated the leaderboards before the update. We are becoming a serious force to be reckoned with, with beasts of players from all backgrounds joining together and achieving a common goal, a goal derived from the death of KoC, to be come a tightknit family.

I can honestly say I know my Officers by name, age, where they work/live, their spouses names, how many kids they have, what device they play on, etc..
And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the members of this guild like brothers and sisters I've never had the pleasure of meeting. We look forward to inviting more friendly hardcore players to help us dominate the next update.

Thanks IU, you've given me an experience I will never forget, and laughs for hours through the night that I'll always treasure. I honestly believe no other guild holds the same values as we do, and for that I am eternally grateful.

-Eba.

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 05:08 PM
GO <INFINITE UNION> See yall in game pplz

javier995
11-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Woot!

Values? What kind of values does IU hold that other guilds don't?

LelouchX
11-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Woot!

well we are very open about what we stand for; honesty, trust, openness, and family come before anything in IU, including leaderboards. I won't speak to the character of others as the last thing i would want to do is wrongly judge them, but many guilds have stated their main goal is the leaderboards or PvP/CtF (when available).

I can truly say I'm honored to be one of 3 GMs involved in creating a family that's allowed me to have the best experiences i have ever had since I started playing STS games last year, so thank you all. You guys (and gals) are the reason we put our efforts into this guild.

javier995
11-24-2011, 05:56 PM
well we are very open about what we stand for; honesty, trust, openness, and family come before anything in IU, including leaderboards. I won't speak to the character of others as the last thing i would want to do is wrongly judge them, but many guilds have stated their main goal is the leaderboards or PvP/CtF (when available).

I can truly say I'm honored to be one of 3 GMs involved in creating a family that's allowed me to have the best experiences i have ever had since I started playing STS games last year, so thank you all. You guys (and gals) are the reason we put our efforts into this guild.

In EDS we have the same values, we have no intention on getting onto the LB. We are here to help those whom choose to be with us.

I can honestly say IU is an awesome guild, as well as many other guilds.

As one of the founders (and the GM) of EDS, all we like to do is help. Which is what we mostly do. That being said, IU can count on EDS for anything. :)

ninjaduck
11-24-2011, 06:35 PM
I'd like to thank everyone who believed in us, and all our old friends who decided to come back and become a family again. In one week, with roughly 50 members, we have penetrated the leaderboards before the update. We are becoming a serious force to be reckoned with, with beasts of players from all backgrounds joining together and achieving a common goal, a goal derived from the death of KoC, to be come a tightknit family.

I can honestly say I know my Officers by name, age, where they work/live, their spouses names, how many kids they have, what device they play on, etc..
And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the members of this guild like brothers and sisters I've never had the pleasure of meeting. We look forward to inviting more friendly hardcore players to help us dominate the next update.

Thanks IU, you've given me an experience I will never forget, and laughs for hours through the night that I'll always treasure. I honestly believe no other guild holds the same values as we do, and for that I am eternally grateful.

-Eba.

I can hopefull speak on behalf of some IU members, and say we are all behind you. To the average member, getting on the LB is just an incentive, but ultimately its the friendlyness, and socialability that counts more than anything. You are a great GM, like Killa, and Newt alike. In my experience, you have helped others a huge huge amount, and have always been a pleasant person to talk to, like all of the core players of the guild. All I have to say is keep it up bro! :)

The sister guild is also a massive success, and doesnt differ much from the main guild, as it is mostly made up of alts, so the atmosphere is still very socialable and peaceful.

I have a very different timezone and yet theres always someone to chat to, which is really nice. :D

<<ND>>

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 06:35 PM
You're welcome. I like penetrating things. Trying to make it to 36 to help penetrate harder.

ninjaduck
11-24-2011, 06:50 PM
^ keep penetrating Rod, penetrating is fun ;D

Ebalere
11-24-2011, 07:18 PM

In EDS we have the same values, we have no intention on getting onto the LB. We are here to help those whom choose to be with us.

As one of the founders (and the GM) of EDS, all we like to do is help. Which is what we mostly do. That being said, IU can count on EDS for anything. :)

It wasn't a shot at any other guilds, I was just saying we roll different, because we do, lol. I'm sure EDS is a great guild, and there are many great guilds. But I have a bond with my GM's and officers that cannot be broken. We know each other on a completely personal and private basis. This post wasn't to put IU on a pedestal, just thanking my members for all the good times and sincere loyalty they display. Never in all my years of gaming have I felt this connection with my companions in game, and out of game as well. We are are always in constant contact with each other, in and out of game.

No matter what guild, none are like IU because of the people in it. You may share that same feeling for EDS, but that's your bond and your family, not mine. To me, IU is a second family and the values I speak of can't be replicated because they are mine.

Cheers

javier995
11-24-2011, 07:23 PM
I know what you mean, just the way it was said made me wonder. Lol

KillaIngs
11-24-2011, 07:37 PM
I would also like to thank each and every person in Infinite Union for the great times we have had already!!!! We all share the same goal....TO HAVE FUN AND LAUGH NON STOP!!! I am on the same page as Ebalere and Eyeofnewt, we are here to have fun and enjoy the family that has formed and is growing stronger everyday!! :)

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 07:41 PM
I bet your GM can't read palms and owns 500 cats like my GM.

javier995
11-24-2011, 07:48 PM

I don't have a GM I'm my own GM. Lol I have a GM that can do that stuff too in one of the guilds my alt is in!

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 08:52 PM
I don't have a GM I'm my own GM. Lol I have a GM that can do that stuff too in one of the guilds my alt is in!

Lol Jav.

melancholy-storm
11-24-2011, 10:36 PM

Thank you Javier, we do appreciate you announcing inside news about EDS, but the title of this thread reads "Thanks Infinite Union!". Did you enjoy Thanksgiving with your family?

It is quite predictable in many MMOs that, when a guild is suddenly made conspicuous by excellence, it raises alarm within the community (especially within the leaders of other guilds). And since you're asking Javier, yes, it's no misconception that Infinite Union is distinguished, illustrious, and (to me) the most unforgettable guild in Star Legends. Not only is it run by a triumvirate of Guild Masters, but the level of trust and confidence interwoven between them and a league, a union, of dedicated hardcore players, and knowledgeable people is nothing new. To them it's old news! I could spend hours translating the essence that ignites the core of this guild, and yet, you'd still have to experience it for yourself to even have a chance to conceive.

penetrating

conceive

penetrating

penetrate

penetrating

harder

I'm electrified. It never ceases to amaze me, each day, that such an atmosphere has been created on a mobile phone game. If the IU company all lived near each other and met up for drinks, I'm sure it would be just as chill and fun as it is in-game, because.....

We know each other on a completely personal and private basis.

Back in the day when I was still GM of Neon Genesis, Ebalare was one of my favorite GMs and it's really nice to be teamed up with him in the same guild. In fact, I understand there are quite a few former GMs within our ranks. Coinicidence??

I won't speak to the character of others as the last thing i would want to do is wrongly judge them, but many guilds have stated their main goal is the leaderboards or PvP/CtF (when available).

Everyone wants to be held in the highest regard. Thanks to the highly-esteemed leaderboards, there are competitive elements within the game that cannot be ignored. It took me two months to get Neon Genesis in the #1 position.... and look what happened. lol! Meanwhile, competing for rank wasn't primarily the psychological motivating force that made me carry on leading a guild, it would be a complete lie if I said it was never my intention to at least make an appearance on the boards. In my opinion, if a person is happy enough with their guild to stay long enough to make the grind to level cap, then it's a statistic worth looking at when choosing a guild to enlist with.

melancholy-storm
11-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, thanks Infinite Union! I hope no one gets a turkey coma :unconscious:

Epic Unicorns!
11-24-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm glad to be a part of a great guild with so many awesome people! :)

Deathpunch
11-24-2011, 11:54 PM
*Enter: the power behind the scene*

Mwahahahahaha!!!!

All I need now is a super villain lair. In a volcano, an old castle on a craggy mountain side, or maybe under the sea...

Decisions, decisions...

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

kateku
11-25-2011, 05:12 AM
This games has the attractive appeal that the players in it are very good.

I chat with a lot of people and make lots of good friends.

They share their personal experience with me and we became real friends.

This makes me know more about them in real life and i appreciate how this game is like a 2nd family.

Hope we can be friends too and lets have fun together..

Hope your guild became stronger and better. XD

KillaIngss
11-26-2011, 06:04 AM

You know its 499 cats now.....i finally talked someone into taking one :) and as for your palm reading....i see a great future with you cracking jokes on me over and over and over and over and over....but it's all fun and games until you open your door and see 498 cats looking at you :)

ninjaduck
11-26-2011, 06:11 AM
Yay!

<3 Infinite Union <3

KillaIngss
11-26-2011, 06:15 AM
We love having you with us too J-Duck!!! You make me smile all the time!!! Infinite Union has really brought back the fun to sl for me :)

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 06:45 AM
I'm in infinite union, and I am loving my time in the guild!

Zeus
11-26-2011, 02:25 PM
The name really fits the guild, I honestly don't think of Infinite Union anything short of my family. :)

Cheers!

javier995
11-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Thank you Javier, we do appreciate you announcing inside news about EDS, but the title of this thread reads "Thanks Infinite Union!". Did you enjoy Thanksgiving with your family?

It is quite predictable in many MMOs that, when a guild is suddenly made conspicuous by excellence, it raises alarm within the community (especially within the leaders of other guilds). And since you're asking Javier, yes, it's no misconception that Infinite Union is distinguished, illustrious, and (to me) the most unforgettable guild in Star Legends. Not only is it run by a triumvirate of Guild Masters, but the level of trust and confidence interwoven between them and a league, a union, of dedicated hardcore players, and knowledgeable people is nothing new. To them it's old news! I could spend hours translating the essence that ignites the core of this guild, and yet, you'd still have to experience it for yourself to even have a chance to conceive.

I know what the thread says, as you can see I replied so I know what it said. Yes I had an excellent time with my family, did you?

If you didn't know, EDS is made up of old friends that most of them are from beta. We might have more of a bond than Eb and his officers, since we do talk outside the game. We have a great bond, so I have no need of experiencing IU since you're telling me how it is there. I thank you for your reply, but I didn't really need it since my question was answered above. Good luck to whatever you're doing now Ego.

Zeus
11-26-2011, 03:11 PM
I know what the thread says, as you can see I replied so I know what it said. Yes I had an excellent time with my family, did you?

If you didn't know, EDS is made up of old friends that most of them are from beta. We might have more of a bond than Eb and his officers, since we do talk outside the game. We have a great bond, so I have no need of experiencing IU since you're telling me how it is there. I thank you for your reply, but I didn't really need it since my question was answered above. Good luck to whatever you're doing now Ego.

I suggest you both deal with this via Forum PM. My forums "uh-oh" senses are tingling. :(

javier995
11-26-2011, 03:14 PM
I suggest you both deal with this via Forum PM. My forums "uh-oh" senses are tingling. :(

Chill out buddy, we're just talking. :) Sorry if I sounded rude, not my intention. :)

Opticscopez
11-26-2011, 03:47 PM
I am a proud member in this guild; I say SUPER GUILD

Deathpunch
11-26-2011, 04:39 PM

+1. Please take your "discussion" to a more personal venue.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

javier995
11-26-2011, 07:00 PM
+1. Please take your "discussion" to a more personal venue.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

Why the quotations around discussion? What now I can't talk to someone on a thread? As I said above, it wasn't my intention to seem rude, so don't trip off it. There's nothing wrong with talking to someone on a thread, if you don't want to see what either of us say simply ignore it. Ok it is just a talk, no harm no foul. :)

ETA: I'll stop posting here, because apparently I can't talk to someone anymore because its considered a "discussion". Ego if you want to talk further, feel free to pm me.

Ghosti
11-26-2011, 11:13 PM
You guys sound like a force to be reckoned with! I look forward to seeing IU prosper in the SL universe :)

Deathpunch
11-27-2011, 02:59 AM
Why the quotations around discussion? What now I can't talk to someone on a thread? As I said above, it wasn't my intention to seem rude, so don't trip off it. There's nothing wrong with talking to someone on a thread, if you don't want to see what either of us say simply ignore it. Ok it is just a talk, no harm no foul. :)

ETA: I'll stop posting here, because apparently I can't talk to someone anymore because its considered a "discussion". Ego if you want to talk further, feel free to pm me.

You can call it a ham sandwich for all I care, just try to refrain from cluttering up the thread with it. Thanks.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

Growwle
12-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Since KOC is dead, I am looking for a new guild and since it seems most of my old KOC friends are in this guild, it may be a good guild for me. Also, I believe that Krystal and Shadowhawk might be interested too, although the do not play as often as I do.

Deathpunch
12-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Since KOC is dead, I am looking for a new guild and since it seems most of my old KOC friends are in this guild, it may be a good guild for me. Also, I believe that Krystal and Shadowhawk might be interested too, although the do not play as often as I do.

Head on over to the IU forums and fill out an app! We'd be happy to have ya! Link in my siggy.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

goon
12-04-2011, 02:16 AM
we Are family

Growwle
12-04-2011, 09:31 PM

Head on over to the IU forums and fill out an app! We'd be happy to have ya! Link in my siggy.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

Gives me a URL shortener error, I will just Google you guys.

jdiddydavis
12-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Gooooo union. AWSOME group of people known since beta!@!@!!!!