PDA

View Full Version : Heya!! How to get more xp for char n pet

Pvonix
11-22-2018, 03:22 PM
Heya I’m lvl 66 currently and I have many arc pet den I wanted to get them all to lvl 71 cap while me gotta get to the cap firs lmao.. but the thing is it takes a long *** time for it to get to lvl 71 especially char... I have about 7 arc pet that I wanna get it to lvl 71 but it is gonna take a Long time to do so...
I need your help as I don’t know what ways I can do to get both my character and my pets to get to 71!! ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrce
11-22-2018, 04:17 PM
XP elixirs, Abaddon egg slotted, xp equips all work for extra xp in zones I believe.

Those also work when you turn in your xp quests, so do the quests, THEN put all your xp enhancers on before turning the quests in. I think xp quests don't work for pets but I am uncertain, so that's something you might want to note next time before you turn in your 30k+ worth of xp quests in one go.

Pvonix
11-23-2018, 02:55 AM
XP elixirs, Abaddon egg slotted, xp equips all work for extra xp in zones I believe.

Those also work when you turn in your xp quests, so do the quests, THEN put all your xp enhancers on before turning the quests in. I think xp quests don't work for pets but I am uncertain, so that's something you might want to note next time before you turn in your 30k+ worth of xp quests in one go.

Thxs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk