PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Windmoore

Waterbearoar
11-22-2018, 06:23 PM
What you guys think.. Occupy Windmoore Event is boring or awsome?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUuYWeM8hcI

MajesticPotato
11-22-2018, 06:56 PM
Doing same thing over and over and over again without any benefit? Absolutely amazing. Events like this are purely luck based and I'm not big fan of running billion time more runs than someone who gets more profit without putting nearly as much effort.

Motherless_Child
11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
What you guys think.. Occupy Windmoore Event is boring or awsome?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUuYWeM8hcI

Maybe a happy hour with "increased" loot chances??????

"Maybe" an increased loot chance on "mid tier" items During certain hours of the day????? A morning, noon, and night happy hour that "lasts 30 min - an hour"..... What do you think????

Waterbearoar
11-22-2018, 08:01 PM
Doing same thing over and over and over again without any benefit? Absolutely amazing. Events like this are purely luck based and I'm not big fan of running billion time more runs than someone who gets more profit without putting nearly as much effort.

i see, sometimes thats me i lessen my runs end up looting the best item on the spot.

Waterbearoar
11-22-2018, 08:04 PM

"Maybe" an increased loot chance on "mid tier" items During certain hours of the day????? A morning, noon, and night happy hour that "lasts 30 min - an hour"..... What do you think????

maybe a good idea.. you know arcane legends is a successful game they know whats the best and i hope they understand us complaining many other things and make a good solution.

Motherless_Child
11-22-2018, 08:12 PM
maybe a good idea.. you know arcane legends is a successful game they know whats the best and i hope they understand us complaining many other things and make a good solution.

STS hears us......

We just have to be patient and deliver "constructive" criticism......

This can be VERY tricky..........

MajesticPotato
11-22-2018, 08:16 PM

I'm not really concerned whether I get something or not I just run for the sake of running if that makes sense? No? Ok no.. Anyways I'm sure many ppl like this event (those that looted valuable items) and yeah the rule of rng is either go big or go broke! In this case it's either waste your time or get lucky simple as that no need for changes ^^

Motherless_Child
11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
I'm not really concerned whether I get something or not I just run for the sake of running if that makes sense? No? Ok no.. Anyways I'm sure many ppl like this event (those that looted valuable items) and yeah the rule of rng is either go big or go broke! In this case it's either waste your time or get lucky simple as that no need for changes ^^

Running a game or a business is very serious business......

I think the owner (just G) is trying hard...... LOL............

LOL because I now know Just G owns this.... Am I wrong????

Waterbearoar
11-22-2018, 08:25 PM
Mr. Krabs fault..

PsychoNuke
11-22-2018, 08:42 PM
db GRANT "Tavern" to all users.
Access Denied
Praise RNGesus to get privileges and try again.

Itupastolab
11-22-2018, 09:39 PM
Occupy windmoore event is awesome to those who loot awesome items. Boring to those who killed jarl 500+ times and unable to get awesome items ( like me )

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

Waterbearoar
11-22-2018, 09:40 PM
db GRANT "Tavern" to all users.
Access Denied
Praise RNGesus to get privileges and try again.

haha i dun like psuedo random number generator.

Waterbearoar
11-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Occupy windmoore event is awesome to those who loot awesome items. Boring to those who killed jarl 500+ times and unable to get awesome items ( like me )

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

yup true real awsome event haha but idk why is so boring

Scalpel
11-23-2018, 12:49 AM

Maybe should’ve done this for Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waterbearoar
11-25-2018, 10:00 PM
Maybe should’ve done this for Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.

Waterbearoar
11-25-2018, 10:02 PM
Now i feel that the christmas is coming to arlor!