PDA

View Full Version : No Platinum

Giannhs
11-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Hello.. :) Im press like on your page on facebook but i didnt take 5 platinum..:/ Can i ask why??

javier995
11-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Have you logged into your Facebook account on the game? If not that's your problem. Go unlike Facebook and then dot this. Log onto the game, go to space-time nexus. Then go into my account and log in with Facebook. Once you have done that, go onto the offer to like the game on Facebook, and it should work. Give it a couple minutes to complete the offer.

Kahlua
11-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the forums :)
This is a better questions to directly ask the developers, support@spacetimestudios.com
They'll be able to better help you out with this issue...cause since we don't know EXACTLY what your issue is or how to fix it...we're just gonna guess :p

javier995
11-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Welcome to the forums :)
This is a better questions to directly ask the developers, support@spacetimestudios.com
They'll be able to better help you out with this issue...cause since we don't know EXACTLY what your issue is or how to fix it...we're just gonna guess :p

We can help tho! :)

Also I'm not guessing since I did have the same problem, and support told me what to do.

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Or better yet.. Check out the support portal :)

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20389798-platinum-offer-to-like-us-on-facebook

All the same but if you have these kind of problem portal is best place to check ;) (its like a FAQ for all known problems that have been brought up in the past)

Btw.. Welcome to the forums Giannhs!

ninjaduck
11-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Welcome!