PDA

View Full Version : Biosphere Deck spawn points

Nightarcher
11-24-2011, 08:35 PM
It's a small bug, but sometimes not all 3 spawn points inside the first large room (with the plants) activate. It seems to happen if I enter immediately after the door opens, whereas if I wait half a second, all three spawn every time.

Hope this helps! :)
-Night

JSL
11-28-2011, 12:16 PM
It's a small bug, but sometimes not all 3 spawn points inside the first large room (with the plants) activate. It seems to happen if I enter immediately after the door opens, whereas if I wait half a second, all three spawn every time.

Hope this helps! :)
-Night

Hey Nightarcher,

Can you try to re-pro this and then post in this thread using the following link? (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42720-JSL-s-Guide-to-Reporting-Bugs)

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 02:47 PM
nice find!

Kahlua
11-28-2011, 05:37 PM
nice find!
Skeleton if I were you, I'd never post again!

(For those who see this before he posts again, note the post count and once in a lifetime forum title)

StompArtist
11-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Skeleton if I were you, I'd never post again!

(For those who see this before he posts again, note the post count and once in a lifetime forum title)

Actually he can delete an old post every time he makes a new post and maintain the status this way. (Thanks to Drewcapu for finding this truly Elite trick)

Kahlua
11-28-2011, 07:50 PM
actually he can delete an old post every time he makes a new post and maintain the status this way. (thanks to drewcapu for finding this truly elite trick)

mystery solved!!

Hullukko
11-29-2011, 01:55 AM
Hey Nightarcher,

Can you try to re-pro this and then post in this thread using the following link? (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42720-JSL-s-Guide-to-Reporting-Bugs)

Sure:
1) clear the first spawn point
2) clear the first room
3) clear the corner fellas
4) walk past the 2nd spawn walking next or clsoe to the left wall and [i]enter the bio room asap before 3rd spawn point kicks in[i/i] and you get a partial spawn in the first bio room.

The partial spawn is avoided commonly in xp runs by walking in the middle of the corridor and letting the 3rd spawn kick in before going in.

JSL
11-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Hey Hullukko and Nightarcher,

I was able to re-pro it successfully. We'll get this tracked down and try to get it fixed by the next push.

Thanks for the help, guys!