PDA

View Full Version : Platinum offers that go unrewarded upon completion

Bundlos
11-23-2018, 10:46 PM
Bonus platinum offers this week were a great addition. However, I want some answers from STS regarding the offers which go unrewarded despite fulfilling all conditions of the offer.

I have tried a lot of offers from "Tapjoy" till date, for which I never received the platinum rewards (not for a single one). On several occasions I have mailed them. Their responses are mostly automated and ask for proof in the
form of screenshots of having completed their offer. They acknowledged that I successfully completed the offer and promised to credit the reward and when it did not reflect in my account and I mentioned it, they just asked me to contact STS for the same as they can do nothing about it.

There is a warning that shows nowadays that STS won't be responsible if a player isn't rewarded with platinum on completing offers as the providers are a third party. I would like to utilise this opportunity brought by the bonus platinum offers but I don't want to waste precious time in doing so only to not receive the rewards and also not receive any help from customer support. So what do you propose I do? Some offers will take days to complete and before I start it I just want some answers to resolve this problem. Would be great help, thanks.

Idly
11-24-2018, 12:10 AM
STS have a disclaimer in game (that your aware of) which states they are in no way responsible if you don't receive platinum from free offers.

Every offer I've completed in the past has been awarded, however proving to the provider that you have indeed completed the offer in a satisfactory manner is quite challenging to say the least. Frustrating as it is, remember it's free plat and persevere, that or don't do them.

You know the risks and possibilities of not being rewarded for lost time so... How much do you need that free plat?

Bundlos
11-24-2018, 01:27 AM
STS have a disclaimer in game (that your aware of) which states they are in no way responsible if you don't receive platinum from free offers.

Every offer I've completed in the past has been awarded, however proving to the provider that you have indeed completed the offer in a satisfactory manner is quite challenging to say the least. Frustrating as it is, remember it's free plat and persevere, that or don't do them.

You know the risks and possibilities of not being rewarded for lost time so... How much do you need that free plat?

I missed out this piece of information in my original post that the provider acknowledges the offer as complete and states that the rewards have been credited. The problem does not lie in proving whether I really completed the offer. In the end I am just sandwiched between the two and it does not help when both parties don't want to take responsibility and just keep pointing fingers at one another.
The disclaimer was a recent addition too, it wasn't there a few months back. So all I really want is an official statement as to why this may happen and is there a way to resolve it.

Idly
11-24-2018, 02:16 AM
So all I really want is an official statement as to why this may happen and is there a way to resolve it.

I wouldn't hold your breathe, but I agree it can be infuriating.

My best guess would be that it is in the providers interest to not pay out the rewards unless they absolutely have too.

A few days ago I completed an offer which was to reach a certain level in a game, the download/install/gameplay was all fine until I got the last bit of xp needed to complete the offer, bam disconnected. Relog and I was the required level but the rewards were not paid. Possibly a mix of the provider and the company advertising not wanting to pay out for completed offers. Long story short I sent ss of every possible bit of info, registration, validation, times, dates, ign, email... everything in my first help request and it was paid shortly after.

Idly
11-24-2018, 02:21 AM
But you say Tapjoy confirmed that you would be paid and you haven't. So did you ask STS support? I'd try just incase it's a problem their end.

VenomSet
11-24-2018, 03:36 AM
Tapjoy doenst even open up for me.
Havent gotten a single platinum from these offers, not wasting my time on it anymore.

TBH, rather than wasting 20mins on an offer which won’t pay anyways I will rather run 20mins ESG, more profitable and efficient than some plat u will never see in your life.
Sadly this is the truth at least for Austrian/German players

Bundlos
11-24-2018, 03:50 AM
But you say Tapjoy confirmed that you would be paid and you haven't. So did you ask STS support? I'd try just incase it's a problem their end.

Sts support had asked me to contact provider when it had happened. And provider asked me to take it up with sts

Captainrock
11-24-2018, 03:59 AM
Tapjoy offers never work(atleast for me)So don’t waste your time on it and run esg as venomset said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterP
11-24-2018, 09:44 AM
I dont really have issues per say. Iv not been robbed. Any offer where i have not gotten the reward, iv emailed either tapjoy or the others, given that you have the sufficient proof of you completing the offer, they usually give out the plat within 2-3 days.