PDA

View Full Version : Level 35 classic arena of honour 3v3 tournament

burntoutdex
11-24-2018, 12:57 AM
LEVEL 35 CLASSIC ARENA OF HONOUR 3V3 TOURNAMENT

Bracket: https://challonge.com/honourffa

The tournament signup is closed, and has officially started.

all rules must be read and followed

Description and Type etc:

This tournament will be held in the Arena of Honor
The maximum amount of teams will be 16, with a minimum of 8.
Best of 5 (must win at least 3 of the 5 that you play to advance)
Teams will consist of one bear, one mage and one bird

Joining
1. find a team (of course)
-minimum of 3players per team
-one sub is permitted, this will be explained further in the rules portion of the thread.

2. pick a suitable team captain
a. Your captain must have a forum account, no excuses on this one.
b. Your captain must be able to obtain screenshots of match scores, and have the ability to post them here, in this thread.
c. ensure their team members (and themselves) are polite and courteous at all times during matches and when posting here.
d. your captain will be responsible for coordinating matches in an organised fashion.

3. read and agree to all the rules

4. your captain must post here, stating that all players have read the rules, and their team name, along with its composition (in-game name's and class)

An example entry:
Team name: bestplplayers?
Cloudwater (mage) // Captain
Gobiii (bear)
Kornital (bird)

The Rules:

failure to abide by any of these will grant your team a warning. two warnings and your team will be disqualified

my discretion is final.

a. Whilst participating, all teams must be courteous and polite at all times.
i. if i catch or see evidence of anyone acting out of hand whilst in an official match, your team will be given a warning. The next occurrence of rule breakage will get your team disqualified.

b. players must wait on opposing sides of the Honor Arena until all players have said go, and agreed that the match is official. After that, the FFA begins!

c. Teams must win 3 of the 5 matches to advance.

d. winning screenshots must be posted by the team captain on this thread to advance your team.

e. for a sub to receive the prize, they must participate in one match, you are not allowed to switch players once a match has begun and all player's have said go
i. the sub must be the same class as the person they are subbing for.

f. rhino's and foxes are banned.

g. you must use honour gear at alltimes.. if anyone is caught exploiting bugs to use other gear, their team will be disqualified.

h. if you somehow find a tree in the honour arena, you are permitted to tree

i. all players must add me (ign: itsburningdex) on their twinks and mains so i can see that players have been active on both, and not just their mains.

j. you cannot sign up for the tournament with multiple toons.
i. if anyone is caught doing this, the player wil be disqualified from the tournament

k. all players must be level 35

l. the use of macro's, scripts and any exploitation of the game's flaws to cheat is not allowed. if caught, the team will be disqualified.

m. no-one is permitted to leave and instant rejoin (even though that's an exploit in itself sometimes) to regain hp and mana. if caught doing so, your team will be disqualified.

i. (followup to rule m) Disconnecting is different as it cannot be avoided. The match may continue as a 2v3, however, good sportsmanship goes a long way.

n. the use of winterfest pets and other stat increasing vanities is prohibited.

o. deliberate delays whilst in matches may lead to disqualification depending on the severity of it.

The first round will last 14days (until the 27th,) due to many people having prior commitments and needing time to practise.

there will be 7days per round to get matches in. scheduling may be done however is best suited to you.

failure to complete a match will cause the team putting in the least effort to schedule to be disqualified.

Teams:

1. Kamikaze
Schizoidman (Bird) // Captain
Iirosesnow (Mage)
Dyzakk (Bear)

2. Underwater Squad
Reveled (Birb) // Captain
Fovnder (Mage)
Idodgebs (Behr)

3. Sawcon
Momentousenvy (Bird) - captain
Commons (Mage)
Youwont (Bear)

4. The Three amigos
knokkador - mage (Captain)
stringent - bear
phonas - bird

5. Czech Republic
Ogzaprodanej / Captain (Bear)
Dopice (Mage)
iLiLiiLjiLLii (Bird)
Sweetpulp (Bird) / Sub

6. Merry Christmas! Where's my Shield?
junvsfaker (mage) - Captain
Essentialoils (bird)
Pocoopco (bear)

7. Augey the Scammer
rejectedyouth (mage) // captain
sugma (bear)
serpentza (bird)
Reckboiallen (bear) - sub

8. thank you, next
SpineFFA (Bear) - Captain
Sickomode (Bird)
Blitz (Mage)

Prizes:

The team that wins this tournament will receive a vanity prize from Cinco. It will not be open to revisions. You will receive it at the conclusion of the tournament.

The team that comes second will receive the current prize pool, being:
donations
20m pure gold
L25 Halloween Str set (helm and mantle)
L10 The Screaming Mimi
L30 Mamboza's Elvish Amulet +25armor & 25damage
2x L30 Swamp Rat's Vixus Amulet +30armor & 30damage
L30 Conqueror's Hiberian Amulet +50Armor
2x L30 Swamp Rat's Vixus Amulet +50Damage
L35 Copperhead's Swampy Trident set
L30 Swamp Rat's Vixus Amulet +30armor & 25 damage
L1 Black Ring of Valiant Glory
L1 Forest Fury Daggers
L1 Forest Fury Longsword
L1 Forest Fury Shortsword

If you are so inclined, i am accepting donations and will note your name below :)

Donators

(i love you all)
Mage -10m pure
Flacs - Dark Harvest

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or contact me on discord.

Good Luck

synfullmagic_23110
11-24-2018, 12:58 AM
LEVEL 35 CLASSIC ARENA OF HONOUR 3V3 TOURNAMENT

Bracket: to be made after sign-ups

all rules must be read and followed

Description and Type etc:

This tournament will be held in the Arena of Honor
The maximum amount of teams will be 16, with a minimum of 8.
Best of 5 (must win at least 3 of the 5 that you play to advance)
Teams will consist of one bear, one mage and one bird

Joining
1. find a team (of course)
-minimum of 3players per team
-one sub is permitted, this will be explained further in the rules portion of the thread.

2. pick a suitable team captain
a. Your captain must have a forum account, no excuses on this one.
b. Your captain must be able to obtain screenshots of match scores, and have the ability to post them here, in this thread.
c. ensure their team members (and themselves) are polite and courteous at all times during matches and when posting here.
3. read and agree to *all* the rules

4. your captain must post here, stating that all players have read the rules, and their team name, along with its composition (in-game name's and class)

An example entry:
Team name: bestplplayers?
Cloudwater (mage) // Captain
Gobiii (bear)
Kornital (bird)

The Rules:
failure to abide by any of these will grant your team a warning. two warnings and your team will be disqualified

my discretion is final.

a. Whilst participating, all teams must be courteous and polite at all times.
i. if i catch or see evidence of anyone acting out of hand whilst in an official match, your team will be given a warning. The next occurrence of rule breakage will get your team disqualified.

b. players must wait on opposing sides of the Honor Arena until all players have said go, and agreed that the match is official. After that, the FFA begins!

c. Teams must win 3 of the 5 matches to advance.

d. winning screenshots must be posted by the team captain on this thread to advance your team.

e. for a sub to receive the prize, they must participate in one match, you are not allowed to switch players once a match has begun and all player's have said go
i. the sub must be the same class as the person they are subbing for.

f. rhino's and foxes are banned.

g. you must use honour gear at alltimes.. if anyone is caught exploiting bugs to use other gear, their team will be disqualified.

h. if you somehow find a tree in the honour arena, you are permitted to tree

i. all players must add me (ign: romanticise) on their twinks and mains so i can see that players have been active on both, and not just their mains.

j. you cannot sign up for the tournament with multiple toons.
i. if anyone is caught doing this, the player wil be disqualified from the tournament

there will be 8 days to register teams (this makes it roughly one week given my timezone compared to everyone elses)

there will be 7days per round to get matches in. scheduling may be done however is best suited to you.

failure to complete a match will cause the team putting in the least effort to schedule to be disqualified.

Teams:

Prizes:
To be decided after the event, it will be substantial, i promise.
If you are so inclined, i am accepting donations and will note your name below :)

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or contact me on discord at cam#9739

Good Luck

I love the whole honor concept I’ll be down to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burntoutdex
11-24-2018, 01:00 AM
Reserved.

EDIT: i got ninja'd

IiRose
11-24-2018, 01:24 AM
Possibly Reserved???!!!

:)

-IiRose

burntoutdex
11-24-2018, 10:05 PM
I love the whole honor concept I’ll be down to join

Please do :p honour is fun

Jilsponie
11-27-2018, 05:46 PM
I actually thought it was rigged from day 1, as I found it hard to believe only 1 person thought people should be able to use any class. Up until the last day I saw the majority wanted an all mage tournament. That being said I'm starting to wonder why people even ask for input for this if they're just going to do whatever they want to anyway lol

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

burntoutdex
11-27-2018, 08:26 PM
I actually thought it was rigged from day 1, as I found it hard to believe only 1 person thought people should be able to use any class. Up until the last day I saw the majority wanted an all mage tournament. That being said I'm starting to wonder why people even ask for input for this if they're just going to do whatever they want to anyway lol

Thank you for your input.

If the poll hadn't been rigged, I would have happily made a 3v3 mage tournament.

I just don't see the point in making a tournament to fit the interest of the people who abused the poll in the first place - that is just unfair to the majority of people wanting to participate. It is a pity it had to be this way.

If only forum user's could make polls embedded in threads.

burntoutdex
11-27-2018, 09:50 PM
Added some prizes... more will be added when the gold event has begun.

burntoutdex
12-01-2018, 01:16 AM
Triple post, ytb.

Updated prizes -- prize pool is now well over 30mil.

Extending sign-ups because i don't understand how 48 people can vote in a poll and then not enter.

You have until the 8th of December to sign up and read all rules.

thanks, burn.

burntoutdex
12-03-2018, 06:17 PM
Quadruple post .-.

Cinco has kindly agreed to give out a vanity prize for the winning team.

(bump)

solosheena
12-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Team name: Underwater Squad

-Reveled (Birb) // Captain

-Fovnder (Mage)

-Idodgebs (Behr)

Dolloway
12-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Team Name: Kamikaze
Iirosesnow (Mage)
Dyzakk (Bear)

burntoutdex
12-03-2018, 10:43 PM
Team Name: Kamikaze
Iirosesnow (Mage)
Dyzakk (Bear)

Entered. Welcome :]

Shoutouts to Mage for the generous 10m pure donation, <3

burntoutdex
12-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Team name: undecided yet (still in the works)

-Reveled (Birb) // Captain

-Fovnder (Mage)

-Idodgebs (Behr)

Entered. goodluck!

EDIT: i completely forgot to mention rules about disconnecting, i have added it in at the end of the rules section. Good sportsmanship goes a long way.

EDIT2: added teamname :]

fruitbattwo
12-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Team name: Sawcon
Commons (Mage)
Momentousenvy (Bird) - Captain
Youwont (Bear)

burntoutdex
12-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Team name: Sawcon
Commons (Mage)
Momentousenvy (Bird) - Captain
Youwont (Bear)

Thanks! Entered :]

Eythos
12-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Team Name- The Three amigos
Mage- knokkador (Captain)
Bear- stringent
Bird- phonas

burntoutdex
12-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Team Name- The Three amigos
Mage- knokkador (Captain)
Bear- stringent
Bird- phonas

Entered! Welcome.

burntoutdex
12-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Team - Czech Republic

Dopice (Mage)
iLiLiiLjiLLii (Bird)

Entered! Thanks for capitalising the l's and i's ;)

@everyone, today is the last day for signups. ideally, i would like matches to begin before the WF event, but if that isn't plausible, i am willing to wait until after before we begin matches - considering many people will be away and with family - this also gives more people time to signup. I'll see where things stand at the end of today.

Also, the following people still need to accept my FR: commons, dyzakk, stringent and all of Team Czech Republic. thanks

burntoutdex
12-08-2018, 11:54 PM
Entering for some friends because they are busy.

Team Name: Merry Christmas! Where's my Shield?
Koearn (mage) - Captain
Essentialoils (bird)
Pocoopco (bear)

shoutouts to Flacs for the Dark Harvest donation <3

burntoutdex
12-09-2018, 05:53 AM
The 8th coming to a close, and we still don't have 8 teams.

Now that Christmas and New-Years is quickly approaching (both in and out of PL,) i plan on leaving sign-ups open until the 26th of December.

If there are not 2 more teams entered by then, unfortunately, 2 random teams will have to receive a bye. This will mean they need to play one (1) less match to proceed to the finals. I really hope it doesn't come to that, as i have had plenty of interest both in and out of game.

If you don't want two random teams to receive a bye, i fully suggest getting your friends to sign-up - it makes it fairer for everyone.

Normally, this would not happen. However, considering there is a vanity prize on the line, all steps should be taken to ensure that this is fair for all participants. Hence, i will leave the signups running for a bit longer. I really thought there was more than enough interest to warrant hosting this.

As soon as there are 8 teams entered (or we reach the 26th,) the tournament will begin. Naturally, extra time to work around festivities will be provided.

Until then, i'm going to keep advertising this tournament until we have 8 teams.

Sorry for the delays, i am eager to get this started.

Jilsponie
12-09-2018, 06:11 AM
The 8th coming to a close, and we still don't have 8 teams.

Now that Christmas and New-Years is quickly approaching (both in and out of PL,) i plan on leaving sign-ups open until the 26th of December.

If there are not 2 more teams entered by then, unfortunately, 2 random teams will have to receive a bye. This will mean they need to play one (1) less match to proceed to the finals. I really hope it doesn't come to that, as i have had plenty of interest both in and out of game.

If you don't want two random teams to receive a bye, i fully suggest getting your friends to sign-up - it makes it fairer for everyone.

Normally, this would not happen. However, considering there is a vanity prize on the line, all steps should be taken to ensure that this is fair for all participants. Hence, i will leave the signups running for a bit longer. I really thought there was more than enough interest to warrant hosting this.

As soon as there are 8 teams entered (or we reach the 26th,) the tournament will begin. Naturally, extra time to work around festivities will be provided.

Until then, i'm going to keep advertising this tournament until we have 8 teams.

Sorry for the delays, i am eager to get this started.It's pretty much the same tournament we just had, except 35 instead of 105. Maybe people lost interest when the majority was over ruled after they were asked their opinions. A good portion of the voters wanted an all mage tournament, as we just seen this exact format in the previous 105 tournament.

There was over 30 votes, with over half voting to see mage vs mage, before anyone "rigged" your poll.

burntoutdex
12-09-2018, 06:23 AM
It's pretty much the same tournament we just had, except 35 instead of 105. Maybe people lost interest when the majority was over ruled after they were asked their opinions. A good portion of the voters wanted an all mage tournament, as we just seen this exact format in the previous 105 tournament.

There was over 30 votes, with over half voting to see mage vs mage, before anyone "rigged" your poll.

From what i've heard, 35 honour plays very differently to 105 honour.

Perhaps you're right about why there isn't much popularity. However, there are cases for either side and i do believe this is fairer and more balanced than 3v3 mage. Either way, having the same amount of votes (in the poll) in 7hours as i received in 2 weeks cannot be legitimate considering the size of the playerbase. i'm sorry, but that's just how it is.

Royce
12-10-2018, 07:28 PM
It's pretty much the same tournament we just had, except 35 instead of 105. Maybe people lost interest when the majority was over ruled after they were asked their opinions. A good portion of the voters wanted an all mage tournament, as we just seen this exact format in the previous 105 tournament.

I voted all mage simply because I only have a 35 mage and only have friends who have 35 mages, so I thought I might have a chance of getting a team that way. So if anyone has a team and needs a rusty mage (haven’t PvPed much since I came back after several years), let me know. I promise to practice :)

burntoutdex
12-11-2018, 02:01 AM
I voted all mage simply because I only have a 35 mage and only have friends who have 35 mages, so I thought I might have a chance of getting a team that way. So if anyone has a team and needs a rusty mage (haven’t PvPed much since I came back after several years), let me know. I promise to practice :)

Let me know if you need help finding people!

I know the IGN "jovanjr" was looking for some people :]

burntoutdex
12-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Team Name: Augey the Scammer
rejectedyouth (mage) // captain
sugma (bear)
serpentza (bird)

EDIT: we just need one more team and we can start, yay!

Absolize
12-13-2018, 12:43 AM
Team Name: thank you, next

Sickomode (Bird)
Blitz (Mage)

burntoutdex
12-13-2018, 01:08 AM
Team Name: thank you, next

Sickomode (Bird)
Blitz (Mage)

Entered, thank you!

We now have 8teams, that is when I said I would start, as I do not believe there is enough active players to get 16teams, and anything extra becomes biased if it isn't 16. That being said, i have now made and started the bracket. You have 14days to complete your matches (added extra time because many have approached me saying they will be busy due to exams and Christmas.)

Goodluck!

Bracket: https://challonge.com/honourffa

Absolize
12-13-2018, 12:05 PM
Everyone in Team Kamikaze I’ve added on my bear!

burntoutdex
12-16-2018, 04:47 PM
One of the team-members of Team Czech Republic is going away on a holiday from the 21st of December until the 10th of January.

They approached me during the sign-up phase and i said i would allow it due to the fact that it was unpreventable and i was made aware of it in advanced (and also due to the fact that i have seen both teams trying really hard to schedule the match before the 21st.)

Their team and opposing team are busily trying to schedule the match, and even right now are PM'ing about it. However, if they are not able to schedule the match before the 21st, i said i would allow them to play their match upon their team-member's return as i have been told there is little chance there will be internet whilst they are on their trip away.

The rest of the matches can continue as otherwise, and this will mean that two matches will potentially need to be played to catch us up to speed upon their return.

Zaprodanej
12-17-2018, 09:00 PM
My post was deleted by misstake so Ill post our team again. To make it clear.

Team - Czech Republic
Dopice (Mage)
iLiLiiLjiLLii (Bird)
Sweetpulp (Bird) / Sub

Eythos
12-17-2018, 09:20 PM
173560 173561 173562

burntoutdex
12-17-2018, 09:37 PM
Thank you ^^ well played. I appreciate your team's patience :]

burntoutdex
12-19-2018, 10:51 PM
Just updating a team because a sub was needed.

Also, i though i'd clarify. You are allowed to add a sub to your team before you play the first match, a few people including myself have had to do so because of scheduling issues - the offer is extended to every team, of course. It will not be permitted after the first round is played by your team, however.

Team: Augey the Scammer
Rejectedyouth (mage) - captain
Serpentza (bird)
Sugma (bear)
Sub: Reckboiallen (bear)

solosheena
12-19-2018, 11:53 PM
Gg y'all! Thanks for your patience with scheduling/coordinating and everything!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181220/26c6da5a094fe8278fa541f612252d23.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181220/f274f97dfbec13a5999f75b93332ecfe.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181220/f9e25b0314bb2a26df9cb99b0c82488c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

burntoutdex
12-19-2018, 11:56 PM
Thanks for posting ^^, you guys played well. We appreciate you waiting out or numerous lag spikes hahahah gg's

updated bracket.

Dolloway
12-21-2018, 12:44 PM
@Absolize: I've had your bear added for over a week but can't get in touch with you. You don't seem very active on your bear, not sure about your main.

I have also private messaged you, but it appears that you haven't been on forums since the 13th. If you're lurking.. Please log in so you can see my message and respond! I stated that our team would be available during the evenings (est time) mostly for the next week or so.

I also messaged Smoke on Discord but he hasn't replied. I think he may have given up Discord again. I'll be messaging Blitz today to see if I can try scheduling with him.

burntoutdex
12-23-2018, 03:02 AM
You all dont have long now to complete your matches (until 27th.) I know Team kamikaze and thank u, next have their's scheduled. Sawcon and merry christmas! where's my shield? need to get something planned; i've spoken to them both in-game and they are trying their best.

Jyuu1205
12-23-2018, 02:32 PM
Sawcon, when's a good time for you guys?

Absolize
12-23-2018, 08:17 PM
Dolloway,

I’m not to active on my bear but I play every day. You can either contact me on GucciMink (my 35 bird) or my main Hook. When you see this let me know a good time for you all and I’ll discuss it with my team also.

Thanks

burntoutdex
12-23-2018, 11:09 PM
In light of recent updates, i've added a rule banning the use of winterfest pets and stat-increasing vanities. It should go without saying, but it's better safe than sorry.

EDIT: updated jun's name because he accidentally levelled to 36 and remade a 35 mage. (team merry christmas! whwre's my shield)

Dolloway
12-24-2018, 07:04 PM
@Absolize: Our team is available to do the match on the 26th in the evening (est time), preferably 9pm or after. Does this sound good?

burntoutdex
12-24-2018, 07:25 PM
Team Sawcon has decided to drop out of the tournament due to their players seeming to be inactive. Below is the screenshot of his message to me so you all know i am not making this up. I have updated the bracket

Jyuu1205
12-25-2018, 12:44 AM
Team underwater squad, let me know a good time for you guys.

burntoutdex
12-25-2018, 03:26 AM
Team underwater squad, let me know a good time for you guys.

I think, just wait until Kamikaze and thank u, next get their match in. that way, everyone will have an equal amount of time to play their 2nd round matches. thanks : )

Dolloway
12-26-2018, 11:26 AM
@Absolize: So, are we on for tonight or...?

solosheena
12-26-2018, 11:30 AM
Team underwater squad, let me know a good time for you guys.I messaged you on discord.

Jyuu1205
12-27-2018, 11:19 AM
I messaged you on discord.

Could you post a time of your availability today? I replied to your message on discord.

burntoutdex
12-27-2018, 06:18 PM
Uh, timezones are really weird. it's the 28th for me, but it's the 27th for the majority of the other participants.

To make full use of the deadline, the two remaining teams (kamikaze and thank you, next) have until the end of the 28th (aest) to get their matches in.

In other words, there are 12hours at the time of this post for your teams to fight (i'm pretty sure that works out to be the end of the 27th for everyone else.) if there isn't a post by then, unfortunately, one team will be disqualified.

burntoutdex
12-28-2018, 12:30 AM
Team Kamikaze and Thank you, next are trying to organise to play tomorrow.

I am willing to extend the deadline by 1day to allow these teams to fight, as I think we can all agree that that is much fairer than disqualifying a team for no reason other than scheduling issues. Also, the recent festivities have made scheduling things a little difficult, hence, I think a 1 day increase in time is fairer than a disqualification.

However, if it comes to the end of tomorrow and the teams have not played, I will go ahead and disqualify one of the teams - my discretion is final.

thanks

Jyuu1205
12-29-2018, 12:34 AM
Team Kamikaze and Thank you, next are trying to organise to play tomorrow.

I am willing to extend the deadline by 1day to allow these teams to fight, as I think we can all agree that that is much fairer than disqualifying a team for no reason other than scheduling issues. Also, the recent festivities have made scheduling things a little difficult, hence, I think a 1 day increase in time is fairer than a disqualification.

However, if it comes to the end of tomorrow and the teams have not played, I will go ahead and disqualify one of the teams - my discretion is final.

thanks

Thank you for making these decisions.

burntoutdex
12-29-2018, 08:03 AM
Well, it has come to the end of the extended deadline and the match was unable to be played. So, unfortunately, i have had to make a difficult decision: which team do i disqualify?

After putting some thought into it and discussing some things with both teams, i have made the decision to disqualify team thank you, next, which is unfortunate, and it hasn't been an easy decision.

A lot of things had to be considered before i made this decision. I refuse to post PM's on a public forum, but i have seen evidence of both teams attempting to communicate with each other over various third-party apps - there was a lot more on team kamikaze's behalf than there was for team thank you, next (yes, i can PM these to people if i need to, just ask.)

However, that's not to say team thank you, next were not trying; i saw many attempts on their behalf in-game, just less than team kamikaze overall.

Aside from this, there is also the issue that team thank you, next's captain (hook) is unresponsive to their team member's text messages and also that he has not logged in in over 5days.

Also, team thank you, next will most likely have issues scheduling matches over the next few weeks due to real-life commitments from one of their members. (that's not to say it can't be done, just that it would be much more of a hinderance than anything else.)

This hasn't been an easy decision - but yes, it is a final one, sorry.

I have updated the bracket. team kamikaze, you have 6 days left to get your match in, goodluck.

If anyone feels the need to flame me over this because of my "questionable hosting," please, save it for my discord or inbox, thanks.

I wish it didn't have to be like this.

-cam

ex.
12-29-2018, 07:35 PM
Good luck to everybody!!!

ex.
12-29-2018, 07:41 PM
Oh nevermind, it started already.

burntoutdex
12-29-2018, 11:38 PM
Oh nevermind, it started already.

sorry ;(

eleven

Jyuu1205
12-30-2018, 12:52 AM

4 matches, we lost the first one 10-11.

GG team underwater squad.

burntoutdex
12-30-2018, 01:06 AM
^^ congrats on making it to the finals. Updated bracket

edit: added another rule that really should go without saying (and is kind of covered by other rules already,) but, people have been asking for it so, yeah. deliberate delays and pauses that may affect the outcome of matches can be bannable depending on its severity.

Dolloway
12-30-2018, 01:37 AM
^^ congrats on making it to the finals. Updated bracket

edit: added another rule that really should go without saying (and is kind of covered by other rules already,) but, people have been asking for it so, yeah. deliberate delays and pauses that may affect the outcome of matches can be bannable depending on its severity.

So you're saying I can't fake lag and take advantage of my opponent's generosity by having them pause for me mid-game and then rush them out of nowhere without saying anything so I can get a few free kills?

I can't believe you're adding a new rule so late in the tourney! We've been practicing the fake lag/rush opponent strategy the entire week. This is so unfair!

synfullmagic_23110
12-30-2018, 01:38 AM
The fact that some people are doing that, makes them unworthy of obtaining that shield

burntoutdex
12-30-2018, 01:54 AM
So you're saying I can't fake lag and take advantage of my opponent's generosity by having them pause for me mid-game and then rush them out of nowhere without saying anything so I can get a few free kills?

I can't believe you're adding a new rule so late in the tourney! We've been practicing the fake lag/rush opponent strategy the entire week. This is so unfair!

Nice, but have you tried joining Unity?

burntoutdex
12-31-2018, 10:08 PM
The remaining two teams in this round are somewhat confused about the deadline. due to the extension that was given, technically, this round started for them on the 29/12/18, meaning they would have until 11.59pm on the 5/1/19 (central time) to play their match.

I am aware this is a couple days longer than Jun and Reveled's team would have been allowed, but, the two teams are unable to fit a match in before the 5th. If I didn't make this deadline, I would again be forced to dq someone, meaning there would be a chance team kamikaze can make it to the finals without playing a match (history repeats itself?), since I dont think anyone wants that to happen, im going to go ahead and make 11.59pm on the 5/1/19 (central time) the current deadline for getting in the match.

thanks, burn.

Dolloway
01-03-2019, 11:56 PM
Good games to team The Three Amigos! Was a very close matchup, especially the third game. I believe we lost one game 11-9 at the beginning.

https://i.ibb.co/tqmn072/image.png
https://i.ibb.co/5kv07Ny/image.png
https://i.ibb.co/FB6S675/image.png

burntoutdex
01-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Congrats on making it to the finals!

Updated bracket.

Team Kamikaze and Team Merry Christmas! Where's my Shield? you have 7days to get your match in. Goodluck !

Jyuu1205
01-04-2019, 07:09 AM
Team Kamikaze, let me know when's a good time for you.

Jyuu1205
01-08-2019, 11:36 PM

R1, R3, R5 Results.

We lost Round 2 (6-11)
We lost Round 4 (9-11)

Very competitive game, gg team kamikaze.

IiRose
01-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Good games Merry Christmas! Where’s my Shield? Fun and challenging games. Congratulations on your well deserved win and shield now!! Hope to see you all in future tournaments. Who knows, some of us might be teammates as well :)

-IiRose

burntoutdex
01-08-2019, 11:52 PM
Congratulations to Team Merry Christmas! Where's my Shield? Well deserved. im sure both teams played excellently, it's a pity it wasnt recorded.

Updated Bracket. I have given the prizes out for 2nd, I am about to contact Cinco now :)

Thanks for letting me host, it was not easy, but i hope i did a fair job.

-cam

Jyuu1205
01-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Congratulations to Team Merry Christmas! Where's my Shield? Well deserved. im sure both teams played excellently, it's a pity it wasnt recorded.

Updated Bracket. I have given the prizes out for 2nd, I am about to contact Cinco now :)

Thanks for letting me host, it was not easy, but i hope i did a fair job.

-cam

Appreciate it for always being a great host :)

Fwend
01-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Congratulations Team Merry Christmas Where's my Shield.

Commiserations Team Kamikaze.

Looks like it was a challenge and 5 matches where played for the championship. Wouldn't it be nice to have a Pvp spectator mode for these types of tournaments? Hint hint PL God Cinco.

burntoutdex
01-09-2019, 12:30 AM
i contacted Cinco. I will request a threadlock after prizes are received.

burntoutdex
01-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Team Merry Christmas! Where's my Shield?,

if everything goes according to plan, you should have your prize by the end of the week :]

Draebatad
01-10-2019, 02:06 PM
A big congrats goes out to the extremely talented members of <Paradigm> for their win in the finals versus restoration! Very nice work and a well deserved win. Can't wait to see what your shiny new tourney shields will look like. I am very happy for you guys.

http://www.pocketlegendsreborn.com/downloads/brosig.jpg (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com)
Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com) /// PL Party Zone Discord Server (https://discord.gg/crkUCUx)

Jyuu1205
01-10-2019, 02:32 PM
A big congrats goes out to the extremely talented members of <Paradigm> for their win in the finals versus restoration! Very nice work and a well deserved win. Can't wait to see what your shiny new tourney shields will look like. I am very happy for you guys.

http://www.pocketlegendsreborn.com/downloads/brosig.jpg (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com)
Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com) /// PL Party Zone Discord Server (https://discord.gg/crkUCUx)

Thanks Drae and Cam.

burntoutdex
01-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Not sure how many people have seen this yet, so i'm going to post a photo of the 1st place prize below. I'll also be requesting a threadlock so that we don't get unnecessary bumps in the future.

https://i.imgur.com/68YRgnp.jpg

synfullmagic_23110
01-10-2019, 09:17 PM
Hey lemme end this thread

Cinco
01-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who participated!