PDA

View Full Version : problem with new patch PL

mikeandkayley@yahoo.com
11-24-2011, 09:50 PM
I am having a problem i cant figure out.When I download the new patch via the in game patch server it downloads fine but doesn't link to the SD.Instead it downloads into the internal cache using 18 MB of internal memory.Previous patches would link to SD with rest of pocket legends leaving less than a 1 MB footprint total on internal.I am a big fan and will put up with a 10% loss of internal merory if I have to but if I can fix this I would like to.Happy Thanksgiving.

Samhayne
11-24-2011, 10:41 PM
That sucks :( Check out this support article for steps to fix it: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20075762-i-have-trouble-installing-or-updating-the-game-on-my-android

maneatingtree
11-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Lol "that sucks:("

Irulelol
11-24-2011, 11:34 PM
An off topic question so r u mike or kayley?

mikeandkayley@yahoo.com
11-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Thx for the help and I'm mike

It took about 3 min to fix thx again

bronislav84
11-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Related question here:

When keeping the games on SD, the patches have to be downloaded each time I play and don't save between sessions. As long as I'm playing the game counts as patched. If I keep it in internal memory the patches download to app cache and game plays fine without having to download patches each time.

Any idea why it can't save patches to the SD card if the game is on SD? Probably a device fault.