PDA

View Full Version : If you need help or questions: then click here!

Fao
11-24-2011, 11:04 PM
How to talk: tap the very top of the screen to type ur message to others
How to accept guild invites: there will be a little arrow in the very top right hand corner, tap it and u should see it( and any other notifications)
How to trade: either click the arrow then trade or click the person who wants to trade with you then click the to arrows pointing up and down at the top of the screen( beside the box)
How to get elixirs for boosts: there is a guy at the beginning of the lvl that has a yellow orb around him click him then say "tell me about this free elixir" then "I'll take my free elixir" then go kill some zombies!!! Or whateva
How to see someone profile in a pve: u will see names on the left of ur screen, click the one u want to look at and there u are!
Any other questions plz comment below!
Plz like! Click the thumb up button!
IGN: faoeskekie (lvl 56 dex enchantress)

Fao
11-25-2011, 11:08 AM
How to talk: tap the very top of the screen to type ur message to others
How to accept guild invites: there will be a little arrow in the very top right hand corner, tap it and u should see it( and any other notifications)
How to trade: either click the arrow then trade or click the person who wants to trade with you then click the to arrows pointing up and down at the top of the screen( beside the box)
How to get elixirs for boosts: there is a guy at the beginning of the lvl that has a yellow orb around him click him then say "tell me about this free elixir" then "I'll take my free elixir" then go kill some zombies!!! Or whateva
How to see someone profile in a pve: u will see names on the left of ur screen, click the one u want to look at and there u are!
Any other questions plz comment below!
Plz like! Click the thumb up button!
IGN: faoeskekie (lvl 56 dex enchantress) Also you don't have to click the attack tons of times just once then it will be on auto!

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 08:37 AM
a very good guilde to newcomers.

Fao
11-26-2011, 10:35 AM
a very good guilde to newcomers. thx! :D

Phoenixking
11-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Maybe a lil soacing for that it doesnt look or is tough to read like probably organize but thats just me throwing out ideas :o

Fao
11-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Maybe a lil soacing for that it doesnt look or is tough to read like probably organize but thats just me throwing out ideas :o I could make it more organized but I didn't have time I was in a hurry....