PDA

View Full Version : I am so sorry!!!!!

Zolum
11-25-2011, 12:22 AM
Hello everyone. This is a message for all pocket legend players. I have a character named cologo. I just started using him for pvp. I am very new to pvp. I did not know the rules. People said that I was rushing, and I was confused. My friend told me what it meant and taught me the rules of pvp. I no longer rush people and I apologize for what I did. I am so sorry. Please forgive me if I rushed you. I have learned the rules of pvp and I will not rush. Thank you all!!!

Fatpigwarrior
11-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Endgame PvP?

maneatingtree
11-25-2011, 12:38 AM
Its okay dude we were all noobs at somepoint

Fatpigwarrior
11-25-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm still a noob PvP but I wanna meet this guy ingame :)

Conradin
11-25-2011, 01:12 AM
Rushing is totally legal and not against the tos- but is frowned upon by many players. Welcome aboard! No need to be sorry.;)

JaytB
11-25-2011, 01:35 AM
I wouldn't worry, even at end level there are people who don't get these basic rules :)

Carth
11-25-2011, 04:07 AM
I only played PL PvP once or twice before so I'm curious.

Question: Did users make up these rules and they just happened to spread and become known throughout the community?

SUPAPRODIGY
11-25-2011, 04:20 AM

Question: Did users make up these rules and they just happened to spread and become known throughout the community?

yup just thank the police for that we got many of those here on forums...

Crunchee
11-25-2011, 04:23 AM
Yes, the rules were made up by the users. These rules keep pvp fair and fun, imo :)

javier995
11-25-2011, 04:29 AM

These so called 'police' help out members of the community with all sorts of problem, whether it be grammer or what not to do. What have you done?

Yes, the rules were made up by the users. These rules keep pvp fair and fun, imo :)

That^

It wouldn't be fair if you got rushed while entering a game. This is why the community made those rules.

Zolum
11-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Thank you! I will no longer rush (unless I am rushed) again. Thank you for forgiving me. I will see you on pl.

SuperNas
11-25-2011, 12:41 PM

And we have alot of grammar hawks....smh

Carth
11-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the feedback Supa, Crunchy, and Jav!

Zolum
12-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Click the thumbs up button if my thread was helpful!!!