PDA

View Full Version : Star legends black friday

Bussinessmanx
11-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Hi everyone black friday is about to start . And I was wondering if anyone wanted to host a star legends black friday by selling vanities and pinks cheap on for friday or during black friday hours so post here if u will celebrate black friday this year thanks to everyone and happy thanlsgiving too :).

TsunamiTheClown
11-25-2011, 03:40 AM
:facepalm:

javier995
11-25-2011, 04:33 AM
:facepalm:

That's the second time I see you post just :facepalm: why just that?

On topic.

SL doesn't have that big of a supply on vanities and pinks. Therefore no one would sell for BF prices.

Nightarcher
11-25-2011, 05:37 AM
I will sell you a Green Jetpack for 119 credits. Hurry, this offer ends soon!

Kahlua
11-25-2011, 05:41 AM
That's the second time I see you post just :facepalm: why just that?

On topic.

SL doesn't have that big of a supply on vanities and pinks. Therefore no one would sell for BF prices.
He's facepalming at these threads because well...they're just not good threads lol.

Like if someone made a thread saying "We should get free money today because it's christmas! Give us money Devs!"....that would be granted with a great big :facepalm:

Corpser
11-25-2011, 05:57 AM
He's facepalming at these threads because well...they're just not good threads lol.

Like if someone made a thread saying "We should get free money today because it's christmas! Give us money Devs!"....that would be granted with a great big :facepalm:

im sooo making one of those threads

on second thought id get flamed and negative rep so nooooooooo

BodMaster
11-25-2011, 06:34 AM
im sooo making one of those threads

on second thought id get flamed and negative rep so nooooooooo

Neg rep has now been removed :p

It is no longer possible to leave negative reputation.

Rodvik
11-25-2011, 08:12 AM
I like to :facepalm: threads also..=D

javier995
11-25-2011, 03:08 PM

Oic Ty Ty ma'am!

I know what thread I'm making on Christmas;)

Zeus
11-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Methinks that Mr. Businessman is just being a businessman and getting in some good deals.

My question is though, since you are the businessman and everything, aren't you supposed to be the one bringing Black Friday to us!? :D

Just saying! :)

javier995
11-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Methinks that Mr. Businessman is just being a businessman and getting in some good deals.

My question is though, since you are the businessman and everything, aren't you supposed to be the one bringing Black Friday to us!? :D

Just saying! :)

Haha nice use of logic buddy.

Fac3bon3s
11-26-2011, 10:38 PM
I facepalm a thread by just showing up in it. Yup yup.