PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I use the Forum Chatbox?

Trollee
11-25-2011, 12:46 AM
I have been on the forums for quite a while now, and I occasionally scroll through the chatbox.

However, I have never been able to actually type text into the chatbox where it has "Message...". I can only select the "Message..." text and not actually replace it with my own text...

Anyone know why this might be?

Skeletonlord
11-25-2011, 01:24 AM
Are you logged in? On the side next to where you enter your message, click the small circle. It will say logged in if the circle is green. You need to be logged in to post in the chatbox

Trollee
11-25-2011, 01:26 AM
Are you logged in? On the side next to where you enter your message, click the small circle. It will say logged in if the circle is green. You need to be logged in to post in the chatbox

Yah I'm most certainly logged in :p

Skeletonlord
11-25-2011, 01:29 AM
This is a bit strange. Have you been able to use it in the past?

Trollee
11-25-2011, 01:33 AM
This is a bit strange. Have you been able to use it in the past?

Nope, I've never used it once for the reason stated in the original post.

Skeletonlord
11-25-2011, 01:42 AM
I don't know then. If you have never used before at all, speak to Sam or email support about your problem. Email: support@spacetimestudios.com

KingFu
11-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Are you on the site or the forum app? Not really sure what the problem here could be:/ I'd wonder if it were lack of flash player or something like that but it works fine on my iPad, and always has. Sorry if I'm not much help. Perhaps someone with experience with this problem could be of more assistance.

Trollee
11-25-2011, 01:53 AM
I don't know then. If you have never used before at all, speak to Sam or email support about your problem. Email: support@spacetimestudios.com

If no solution comes up, I guess I will do that. I don't think it is really a big deal... but I would still like to use it sometimes lol.
Thanks anyway skeleton buddy

Skeletonlord
11-25-2011, 02:02 AM
Np! When I can use full site, I will try it and see if mine works