PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again..

WarTornBird
11-25-2011, 01:44 AM
I'm going to make a post now so i won't complain later :p
I joined 7 games and got booted 7 times, I understand you wanna reach level cap, I understan the 4x elixir costing an insane, what 30 bucks. But its ok to have one person who isn't potted.
ANYWAY, what I'm trying to get at is, is there anyone out there who would like to help or level with me tonight I'm about 150 away from 59 and i'd really like to get to 60 so I don't have to worry about it after Cinco Loco :). No requirements I just wanna expand my friends and help as much as possible :)

Trollee
11-25-2011, 05:34 AM
Check out a thread called "Elixir Free Running" by Atlannie in PL General Discussion (sorry I would provide a like but I am on my phone). The thread contains a list of all players who never boot non-potted players and rarely pot up themselves. Go check it out and add a few of those players (including myself) and your problems should soon be solved. :)

Darkfader
11-25-2011, 05:36 AM
Check out a thread called "Elixir Free Running" by Atlannie in PL General Discussion (sorry I would provide a like but I am on my phone). The thread contains a list of all players who never bokt non-potted players and rarely pot up themselves. Go check it out and add a few of those players (including myslef) and your problems should soon be solved. :)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43399-Elixir-Free-Running&highlight=Elixir+Free+Running <-- Theres the link

Shellkaz
11-25-2011, 06:00 AM
Hey War, you know I won't boot you. :-). I'm sorry I wasn't on yesterday, but I was sick. Yeah had a wonderful thanksgiving. . . . Not. I'm hoping to be on either today or tonight. We can do some runs. I'm always happy to have u in my group!!

WarTornBird
11-25-2011, 06:43 AM
Thanks lyrr and ill gladly check out the post :p
I actually just got to 60 about 20 minutes ago. But I'm still up for some runs maybe later today or tonight. :)

MoarPewPew
11-25-2011, 08:07 AM
I'm going to make a post now so i won't complain later :p
I joined 7 games and got booted 7 times, I understand you wanna reach level cap, I understan the 4x elixir costing an insane, what 30 bucks. But its ok to have one person who isn't potted.
ANYWAY, what I'm trying to get at is, is there anyone out there who would like to help or level with me tonight I'm about 150 away from 59 and i'd really like to get to 60 so I don't have to worry about it after Cinco Loco :). No requirements I just wanna expand my friends and help as much as possible :)

I would look for an active guild if possible so you have members that will run with you. I have found that I do not need to pug as much because I have a group of people to play with.

Suentous PO
11-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Glad I got to run with you a bit, and gratz on the big 60 bro! Cheers!
-a boy named sue

Veoveoveo
11-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks lyrr and ill gladly check out the post :p
I actually just got to 60 about 20 minutes ago. But I'm still up for some runs maybe later today or tonight. :)

Congrats on the 60! If you would like more runs, join me and my guild master. He will NEVER boot unless there is a good reason. (and he's usually potted :))