View Full Version : Recover item

Dispressor
11-26-2018, 03:29 PM
I don't want to name the guy who do this but that's what happen. In Halloween event he opens a lot of boggie bags and get nothing. But he gets a ton of green phantom vanities. He removes from his full vanity inventory.
But this guy own a full (green cap and vest) rogue set and he wrongly tap on it. After few sec he realize he delete the set. He tries to recover but too much crap was deleted and his set now out of recover. He ask IF DEVS CAN RECOVER WITH PRIVATE MAIL. Still no replies is that a no or there are some technical difficulties mail was delivered few mins after this hAppen. What this guy should do. Is now that difficult to recover??

VenomSet
11-26-2018, 03:41 PM
Sorry for him and I hope he will get it back.

This is why we are suggesting a “item lock option” to lock items from being deleted incidentally for years now

Kjeldran
11-27-2018, 10:09 AM
I don't want to name the guy who do this but that's what happen. In Halloween event he opens a lot of boggie bags and get nothing. But he gets a ton of green phantom vanities. He removes from his full vanity inventory.
But this guy own a full (green cap and vest) rogue set and he wrongly tap on it. After few sec he realize he delete the set. He tries to recover but too much crap was deleted and his set now out of recover. He ask IF DEVS CAN RECOVER WITH PRIVATE MAIL. Still no replies is that a no or there are some technical difficulties mail was delivered few mins after this hAppen. What this guy should do. Is now that difficult to recover??

same thing happened to me , I wrote to support unfortunately no replies from support and never got my item back.

Scary
11-27-2018, 11:53 AM
+1 to this item lock, accidentally deleted 350 energy essences in craft inventory by accident whilst deleting junk and couldn't recover

Dispressor
11-27-2018, 12:39 PM
Maybe there is some technical difficulties if someone else have thi problem can pls post his experience and tell me if there is any solution??

Shredderjoe
11-28-2018, 11:01 AM
Sorry for him and I hope he will get it back.

This is why we are suggesting a “item lock option” to lock items from being deleted incidentally for years now+1

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk