PDA

View Full Version : Alien using skeletons voice

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 12:50 AM
I know you guys fixed it before, but this bug came back.

I was farming with my friends, and when we were killing the aliens, we heard a skeletons voice, but sort of like in a background.

just letting you devs know to fix this buggy! Your welcome in adv! :).

KingFu
07-13-2010, 12:55 AM
Lol, how many times did you hear this? I would check again, just because it could have been heard incorrectly! ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 12:58 AM
Lol, how many times did you hear this? I would check again, just because it could have been heard incorrectly! ;)

Lolz, I asked my friend if she heard it too, and it turns out, the WHOLE party heard! :o. Buggy needs to be fixed.

KingFu
07-13-2010, 01:06 AM
Lolz, I asked my friend if she heard it too, and it turns out, the WHOLE party heard! :o. Buggy needs to be fixed.

Maybe, just maybe, that alien was going through puberty, and his voice crackled! ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 01:10 AM
Maybe, just maybe, that alien was going through puberty, and his voice crackled! ;)

Lol. Oh if only you can type in les than ten characters. the previous statement has a typo. The previous statement doesnt have the first letter of the first word capitalized. The previous statement has a contraction without the apostrophe. the previous statement is clear. The previous statement doesnt have the first letter of the first word capitalized...yaddah yaddah yaddah it goes on forever.

okay seriously I'll stop posting silly comments after this lol

KingFu
07-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Lol. Oh if only you can type in les than ten characters. the previous statement has a typo. The previous statement doesnt have the first letter of the first word capitalized. The previous statement has a contraction without the apostrophe. the previous statement is clear. The previous statement doesnt have the first letter of the first word capitalized...yaddah yaddah yaddah it goes on forever.

okay seriously I'll stop posting silly comments after this lol

Lol, do what I do, put either a TON of periods, or a TON of exclamation marks! :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Lol, do what I do, put either a TON of periods, or a TON of exclamation marks! :D

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey it worked :P.

KingFu
07-13-2010, 01:20 AM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey it worked :P.

It always does. ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 01:24 AM
It always does. ;)

Interesting......................

the previous statement has 22 periods incase you didn't notice.
The previous statement doesnt have the first letter of the first-

Some guy: SHUT UP!!!!!

Me: :/.