PDA

View Full Version : Extreme guild makeover.... Welfare edition..... LOL........

Motherless_Child
11-26-2018, 05:56 PM

LOL..... Yeah.... Some idiot got to the kegs, helped themselves and put a "lit candle" on the sofa...... Way too many, LOL....... They were wearing that "Dank Stank", too..... *SIGHS*........

UH OH..... Looks like that mage went overboard...... Too many.... LOL..... He is probably saying "i'm never doing this again"....... Yeah right....... LOL......... It will be back in a day or two "doing it again"...... LOL.............

Wylenor is like: "Geez, I need a new owner"...... LOL......

Just posting this because I think everyone should be able to see our work.... That way if someone is doing a "WHOA" job, I can be motivated to do more.......

This is the welfare edition because I just bought a bunch of cheap stuff to furnish the guild hall..... LOL.........

Screenshotz
11-26-2018, 06:17 PM
LOL.......so funny.....hahahahahahahahaa....................... ....IM DYING......HELP ME.........

Motherless_Child
11-26-2018, 06:23 PM
LOL.......so funny.....hahahahahahahahaa....................... ....IM DYING......HELP ME.........

LOL............................

Gufugufutwo
11-26-2018, 11:27 PM
LOL.........*dot dot dot* ............

Captainrock
11-27-2018, 08:05 AM
Unique..............Guild..........Goodjob........ ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
11-27-2018, 09:46 AM
LOL.........*dot dot dot* ............

Unique..............Guild..........Goodjob........ ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful........

You guys are doing GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL......................

Let's "DOT" the web!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

DotComEntertainment BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lore
11-27-2018, 09:56 AM
Honestly, that's pretty annoying. Don't know if it's just me, but understanding what this thread means through all the dots was a nearly impossible task.

Motherless_Child
11-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Honestly, that's pretty annoying. Don't know if it's just me, but understanding what this thread means through all the dots was a nearly impossible task.

Some are annoyed but, I honestly don't care.....

Just have fun, bro.........

It's the WEB!!!!!! LOL....

Just focus on ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!

Let's just have FUN, guys.... LOL.........

VenomSet
11-27-2018, 10:33 AM
Some are annoyed but, I honestly don't care.....

Just have fun, bro.........

It's the WEB!!!!!! LOL....

Let's just have FUN, guys.... LOL.........

This is a forum Used for people who want to know something about the game or have questions.
If you want to annoy people then go to a different forum

Agirlnamedbob
11-27-2018, 11:22 AM

Well that's hard if you make these kind of threads. Looks more like a big shout for attention instead of entertaining people.

Motherless_Child
11-27-2018, 11:29 AM
This is a forum Used for people who want to know something about the game or have questions.
If you want to annoy people then go to a different forum

The "objective" of this post was to get people in the "spirit" of displaying their guild development work so that we all can see it and have a reason to maybe be motivated to do more/compete and invest more in furnishing the guild hall... My thing is, if no one is going to see it, i'm just going to buy the cheapest stuff from auction and never "spend" plat on designing it......

Also, the forums is not meant for trolling so, if you are going to "troll", do not tell others what the forum is meant for because you seem to be the one who does not get it...........

Your type of post will just lead to possible "vulgar" replies.... I think everyone is tired of that kind of stuff by now.....

Just have fun guys...........

Let's just do "ENTERTAINMENT"............. Thanks.....

VenomSet
11-27-2018, 11:33 AM
Beautiful........

You guys are doing GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL......................

Let's "DOT" the web!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

DotComEntertainment BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you considering this as a construcive post?

IdkIdc
11-27-2018, 11:38 AM
Are you considering this as a construcive post?

why r u bothered tho? forum is dead anyway as it is,let people have fun..he is not doing anything wrong

Idly
11-27-2018, 11:48 AM
Honesty shocked at how easily people are triggered by a few dots xD

Scll
11-27-2018, 11:54 AM
Triggered jealous people..........LOL...........

VenomSet
11-27-2018, 12:22 PM
No wonder all veteran players have left this forum, count me in

PsychoNuke
11-27-2018, 01:18 PM
LOL..... Yeah.... Some idiot got to the kegs, helped themselves and put a "lit candle" on the sofa...... Way too many, LOL....... They were wearing that "Dank Stank", too..... *SIGHS*........

UH OH..... Looks like that mage went overboard...... Too many.... LOL..... He is probably saying "i'm never doing this again"....... Yeah right....... LOL......... It will be back in a day or two "doing it again"...... LOL.............

Wylenor is like: "Geez, I need a new owner"...... LOL......

Just posting this because I think everyone should be able to see our work.... That way if someone is doing a "WHOA" job, I can be motivated to do more.......

This is the welfare edition because I just bought a bunch of cheap stuff to furnish the guild hall..... LOL.........

LMFAO (Read everything in Cartman's voice)

Idly
11-27-2018, 01:53 PM

Plenty of vets still here, I've seen a few S1-2 players.

Sure this guy with his ... Fascination is a bit annoying, but there have been worse people in the past. Atleast he's active.

Just scroll past, or troll him like psychonuke xD lmfao reading that in cartmans voice.

Motherless_Child
11-27-2018, 01:59 PM
LMFAO (Read everything in Cartman's voice)

Plenty of vets still here, I've seen a few S1-2 players.

Sure this guy with his ... Fascination is a bit annoying, but there have been worse people in the past. Atleast he's active.

Just scroll past, or troll him like psychonuke xD lmfao reading that in cartmans voice.

LOL.........

Idly
11-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Also the dots are nothing new, have just become more severe over time lol.173098

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
11-27-2018, 02:57 PM
Also the dots are nothing new, have just become more severe over time lol.173098

LOL.......

Where did U find that??? LOL.............

Back then I was really broke and desperate for gold and people would undercut for only 1 or 2 gold and everyone else would just undercut from there... Then my broke tail would always see "expired" in auction...... I just don't understand the 1 gold undercut..... I always do at least 1k or more lower...... It's like, 1 gold??? Really????........ LOL......

Those days were tough... LOL......

Idly
11-27-2018, 03:25 PM
LOL.......

Where did U find that??? LOL.............

Back then I was really broke and desperate for gold and people would undercut for only 1 or 2 gold and everyone else would just undercut from there... Then my broke tail would always see "expired" in auction...... I just don't understand the 1 gold undercut..... I always do at least 1k or more lower...... It's like, 1 gold??? Really????........ LOL......

Those days were tough... LOL......Huhu there's all sorts of old stuff lurking on these forums, gotta know where to look. Just found this old pic I forgot existed, back when I was op...and some more dotmania.

P.s 1 gold undercut is better than 1000g...by the time you have to relist the price didn't drop so far.....LOL .... 173100173101173102

Motherless_Child
11-27-2018, 03:40 PM
Huhu there's all sorts of old stuff lurking on these forums, gotta know where to look. Just found this old pic I forgot existed, back when I was op...and some more dotmania.

P.s 1 gold undercut is better than 1000g...by the time you have to relist the price didn't drop so far.....LOL .... 173100173101173102

OMG.... I want that IGN "Hell".... LOL.........

Dang.... Guess everyone can access those embarrassing posts in that past that I wish I could take back...... LOL......

I remember when I thought the "mod" and "dev" posters were just people who were only associated with the forums....... Then STS let me know that was not that case... LOL.... I was like "you guys are "REAL" devs??? OMG????? I just love coders and designers....... LOL......

Idly
11-27-2018, 04:11 PM
OMG.... I want that IGN "Hell".... LOL.........

Dang.... Guess everyone can access those embarrassing posts in that past that I wish I could take back...... LOL......

I remember when I thought the "mod" and "dev" posters were just people who were only associated with the forums....... Then STS let me know that was not that case... LOL.... I was like "you guys are "REAL" devs??? OMG????? I just love coders and designers....... LOL......

Cool name huh, idk if he still plays.

Devs used to come in game and play quite often, killed Remi a few times PvP, still always had 0 deaths when you looked XD

Motherless_Child
11-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Cool name huh, idk if he still plays.

Devs used to come in game and play quite often, killed Remi a few times PvP, still always had 0 deaths when you looked XD

LOL.......

Remi was awesome...... I liked their telecast thingy.........

Oakmaiden
11-27-2018, 04:44 PM
Laughing my dots off..... Before I look at a thread I check who posted it..... Some threads r best left alone. But cmon, a few dots... if that triggers ya it’s time for a mental health check up with your medical provider.....!

Motherless_Child
11-27-2018, 04:51 PM
Laughing my dots off..... Before I look at a thread I check who posted it..... Some threads r best left alone. But cmon, a few dots... if that triggers ya it’s time for a mental health check up with your medical provider.....!

LOL.....

Or maybe some just need to get in on a "good stank dank" rotation.....

After that I play on "GOD MODE".............

LOL............

Dragonsalt
11-27-2018, 06:35 PM
If you’re annoyed with anyone there is always the option of adding people to an ignore list. Once you add them you won’t see their messages or comments anymore!

Click on their name>View Profile>Add to Ignore list (located on the left side under profile picture)

Suentous PO
11-27-2018, 08:09 PM

I'm not goin anywhere, I'm like a roach, even if you cut off my head I'd still post using muscle memory alone

Spheresome
11-27-2018, 08:30 PM
I'm not goin anywhere, I'm like a roach, even if you cut off my head I'd still post using muscle memory alone

+1 to this :)

Arachnophobik
11-28-2018, 12:14 AM

Best. comment. ever.