PDA

View Full Version : Sts staffs please check on Sakuranypd chat history with other people

ganjasubbba
11-26-2018, 09:20 PM
I think she/he is bullying other people
thank you very much for checking the post out.173071173072

Antiplague
11-26-2018, 09:45 PM
I think she/he is bullying other people
thank you very much for checking the post out.173071173072

Why not show full threat of u insulting her and more

Antiplague
11-26-2018, 09:52 PM
Ik ik you cant expose urself only others u need pics of ur chat here too let me know. ;)

Encryptions
11-26-2018, 09:55 PM
Why not show full threat of u insulting her and more
Oh he needs me to help him post.
Interesting fact is sakura didn't call him disrespectful names. She only called him sad for cursing out our guild and her.
Like disrespecting a girl is not cool. I have top respect for people until they break it, than I just ignore them, I don't go calling people names disrespecting them back.

Antiplague
11-26-2018, 10:01 PM
Right he misinforming ppl but he doing it in castle and does everyday to ppl nonstop. She didnt even insult him xD

Tippertwo
11-26-2018, 10:02 PM
Overmonitor has a history of this. There’s a reason he’s been on my ignore list. Sts can look that tidbit of info from my history with him to back up when I’m saying. And let me tell y’all this little fact: it is RARE that ANYBODY goes on my ignore list. So that’s saying something :p

P.S don’t post things like this unless you have all the facts straight. Otherwise you have no real proof and most likely will get banned. Also nobody can vouch for you.

Antiplague
11-26-2018, 10:05 PM
Facts he failed to mention full details

ganjasubbba
11-26-2018, 10:12 PM
Facts he failed to mention full details

haha i can't post all full details cuz i didn't took all ss

Schnitzel
11-26-2018, 10:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif
dis gon be good

Antiplague
11-27-2018, 12:34 PM
I was there bro....all u do is lie xD u seen what u said she didnt even curse at u and u calling her names lmfao. She said ur sad and a kid afteru called her massive names. Developers will see thro the chat all ur bs u just dug ur own grave lmfaooo

Antiplague
11-27-2018, 12:41 PM
Also, the developers chat was about drippi claiming to havw 99m and she said pictures of ur gold no proof could be an old picture and drippi said trade which is secure, was a scamming idea becauze hhe didnt wanna show. This what happens when u lie. U get exposed.lmao. bro u were wrong 100% all that negative chat u did was unnecessary especially look at that chat she had every right to say what she did. She didnt curse at u or anything ...bro u do this everyday i will for now on keep ss ur nasty chat and post it here everyday

Antiplague
11-27-2018, 12:51 PM
She didnt even talk to u....u engaged negatively to boast ur ego xD seems legit u were wrong goodluck bruh hope the best for u. U made everything easier for me. I didnt have to report u showed ur own true colors

ganjasubbba
11-27-2018, 01:00 PM
Also, the developers chat was about drippi claiming to havw 99m and she said pictures of ur gold no proof could be an old picture and drippi said trade which is secure, was a scamming idea becauze hhe didnt wanna show. This what happens when u lie. U get exposed.lmao. bro u were wrong 100% all that negative chat u did was unnecessary especially look at that chat she had every right to say what she did. She didnt curse at u or anything ...bro u do this everyday i will for now on keep ss ur nasty chat and post it here everyday

Do you want me to clap for you on what you saw or do you want me to laugh at you??

Fyrce
11-27-2018, 04:51 PM
It's all fine everyone. We can all hope the devs notice this because... (here is the great part)

The chat of everyone involved gets checked.

Gotta love it.