PDA

View Full Version : Hunting down the secret bosses?

AppleNoob
11-26-2018, 11:42 PM
Hello, I'm trying to kill all the secret bosses for titan slayer and I can't find the two fathom crypt bosses and for some reason, I can't enter the hole in the ground necessary for the blacksmoke secret boss. Anybody mind explaining where to go and why this is?

Thank you for your time.

burntoutdex
11-27-2018, 12:11 AM
Hello, I'm trying to kill all the secret bosses for titan slayer and I can't find the two fathom crypt bosses and for some reason, I can't enter the hole in the ground necessary for the blacksmoke secret boss. Anybody mind explaining where to go and why this is?

Thank you for your time.

EDIT; they adfed sarcophagus back, i guess.. complete all Fathom quests and you can enter from where u spawn at towne. Vyx spawns at end. (thanks Plqx.)

Alternatively, run this map:

For everything else, refer here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60867-Hidden-Boss-Locations

for the BSM quest, refer to the post below.

Adxe
11-27-2018, 02:42 AM
The Forbidden Fathom Crypt Boss which is Vynaar who spawn randomly at Shadow Cave maps, and at Overlord Campaign 3rd map - The Hidden Pyramid just keep remaking until he spawn at the entrance of the map

The Secret Fathom Crypt Boss can be found at Sarcophagus you need to complete all the quest at Fathom Crypt to access it

Elite Onyx Boss 4th map - Red Dragon's Lair, you need to equip your Shadow Minion Disguise to access the hole in the ground.

or you can add me in game and I'll help you out ign: Axde

Xyzther
11-27-2018, 08:24 PM
The Forbidden Fathom Crypt Boss which is Vynaar who spawn randomly at Shadow Cave maps, and at Overlord Campaign 3rd map - The Hidden Pyramid just keep remaking until he spawn at the entrance of the map

The Secret Fathom Crypt Boss can be found at Sarcophagus you need to complete all the quest at Fathom Crypt to access it

Elite Onyx Boss 4th map - Red Dragon's Lair, you need to equip your Shadow Minion Disguise to access the hole in the ground.

or you can add me in game and I'll help you out ign: Axde

I like your forum avatar