PDA

View Full Version : New Freeze/Stun passive pet for Winter

PsychoNuke
11-27-2018, 06:59 AM
I was wondering if devs will be kind enough to release a new pet with freeze/stun passive which will work in pvp too.
I am kinda bored of Breeze, what you guys think? any ideas on winter theme pet?

PS: Crocks from swamps can make good pets (Tipper's idea) :p.

Screenshotz
11-27-2018, 07:50 AM
Pvp is dead so who cares LUL

PsychoNuke
11-27-2018, 08:33 AM
Pvp is dead so who cares LUL

I meant for pve and pvp both. And I think Cinco is working on pvp (hope he didnt forget about it, fingers crossed).

Iculous
11-27-2018, 10:36 AM
really hope that's true. really love the pvp aspect of the game, and just think if they brought back twinking it will bring back many many players.

#makearcanegreatagain!

Shredderjoe
11-27-2018, 10:43 AM
Pvp is dead so who cares LULPvP isnt dead. 63 and 71 very active brackets. Which I play both. There are also other lower brackets that are active as well.

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
11-27-2018, 11:00 AM
PvP isnt dead. 63 and 71 very active brackets. Which I play both. There are also other lower brackets that are active as well.

I don't think you know what "active" is in AL

Dex Putra
11-27-2018, 11:21 AM
I was wondering if devs will be kind enough to release a new pet with freeze/stun passive which will work in pvp too.
I am kinda bored of Breeze, what you guys think? any ideas on winter theme pet?

PS: Crocks from swamps can make good pets (Tipper's idea) :p.+1 fr this idea and stop recolour or arcanite the same pet no ranting here just want AL batter in future..!

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Spell
11-27-2018, 11:30 AM
Why do we need pets to do the freezing for us..we mages have a skill AND a mastery that freezes (lol) that doesn’t event work right.u can cast 10 icebolts with full mastery and all passives and get not a single freeze.but withink 3-5 autos from breeze your enemy is froze.this is really frustrating as a mage :/

Please sts make mages better than pets...i beg u...

Shredderjoe
11-27-2018, 11:45 AM
I don't think you know what "active" is in ALActive means full lobbies and constant pvp. Which these brackets are both of those. Just trying to be informative. No salt...

PsychoNuke
11-27-2018, 01:08 PM
Why do we need pets to do the freezing for us..we mages have a skill AND a mastery that freezes (lol) that doesn’t event work right.u can cast 10 icebolts with full mastery and all passives and get not a single freeze.but withink 3-5 autos from breeze your enemy is froze.this is really frustrating as a mage :/

Please sts make mages better than pets...i beg u...

Thats a valid point, but I think they already heard everything we had to say on those topics.
There are threads full of discussions related to pvp gear, class balance, skill issues, etc., between vroom and forum members, so no point flogging a dead horse. Lets just wait and watch.