PDA

View Full Version : Music

Ilikemage
11-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Heey I don't know if this is off topic, but if you play any instrument could you leave a reply here or even whats your favorite instrument thx

javier995
11-25-2011, 04:34 AM
I can play any instrument. Playing an instrument is to technically get sound out of it, therefore I can play anything. - Jack Black

I'm exactly like him I can play anything, logic. ;)

My favorite is the triangle because it's the easiest to play.

Bruises
11-25-2011, 04:38 AM
Hey

I can play flute and I used to Play piano (Not very good :P).

My favorite Instrument is Saxophone, Cello and Trumpet . I Love Listen to These Instruments .

Paar
11-25-2011, 04:48 AM
Hey! I play Saxophone, Drums, and can sing pretty well(:

Trollee
11-25-2011, 05:27 AM
I grew up in a very musical family. My mum has been a piano/guitar/singing teacher since I was a baby. We own a grand piano, two uprights pianos, an electric guitar, bass guitar, three acoustic guitars, a violin, a full drumkit, a clarinet, several flutes, multiple glockenspiels and other little "shakers" and such... As for myself, I'm best at piano and drums and I can play a little bass guitar hehe... What can I say, it's in my blood. Lol

Fatpigwarrior
11-25-2011, 05:44 AM
I play the annoying thing recorder

Off topic: Hey ilikemage!!!!

Crunchee
11-25-2011, 05:48 AM
French horn, percussion instruments :D, piano and trumpet!
Recorder as well -_-
But I HATE singing

MimeRifle
11-25-2011, 07:31 AM
My main instrument is guitar (acoustic or electric). I played tenor saxophone way back in school, for several years, concert band and Jazz. I play modern music mostly. I can play bass guitar, keyboard and drums too, but pretty badly. Those things I fix with the magic of MIDI!! (Oh, I love you my sequencer!! That could be considered an "instrument" couldn't it??)

Ilikemage
11-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Heey Fatpigwarrior, and that's awesome that you guys can play all of that, I never grew up anybody around me doing music,so I kinda self taught myself, I started guitar last year and am now the lead guitarist for a screamo band :D so if you wanna do something just keep following yor goals ( ps Jack Black is awesome watched school of rock today great movie)

Suentous PO
11-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Um, bass and guitar, drums, piano almost, trumpet, an uh beatbox. Heheh

Veoveoveo
11-25-2011, 11:08 AM
I can play any instrument. Playing an instrument is to technically get sound out of it, therefore I can play anything. - Jack Black

Exactly! :) I just pluck the strings randomly on my ukulele :)
My favorite is the piano because I can bang on the keys :) and my sister would get annoyed.

ninjaduck
11-25-2011, 11:23 AM

My favorite is the piano because I can bang on the keys :) and my sister would get annoyed.
I play both of those instruments, but not for those reasons .. :D

javier995
11-25-2011, 02:59 PM

Haha the piano is awesome! *Bangs on piano keys* I should be in an orchestra!