PDA

View Full Version : One Year Anniversary!!!!!

Yvonnel
11-25-2011, 07:46 AM
To all those who know me, both friends and enemies, this is a Thank You!

One year ago today I downloaded this little app named "Pocket Legends". I have throughly enjoyed it. It has been wonderful meeting so many people and having so much fun. Again, I say Thank You!

And a very special Thank You to the wonderful Developers at Spacetime Studios. You guys & gals (gotta be a little politically correct) do a wonderful job and sometimes do not get the acknowledgement and appreciation that you deserve. To you I say THANK YOU! Keep up the excellent work!

:)

See you in Alterra!

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

largecommand
11-25-2011, 07:49 AM
No, Thank YOU for all those runs even tho I was on 1.5s only and everyone else was on 4x. Speical thanks to Mrbanana for those 4x runs as well.

MoarPewPew
11-25-2011, 07:59 AM
To all those who know me, both friends and enemies, this is a Thank You!

One year ago today I downloaded this little app named "Pocket Legends". I have throughly enjoyed it. It has been wonderful meeting so many people and having so much fun. Again, I say Thank You!

And a very special Thank You to the wonderful Developers at Spacetime Studios. You guys & gals (gotta be a little politically correct) do a wonderful job and sometimes do not get the acknowledgement and appreciation that you deserve. To you I say THANK YOU! Keep up the excellent work!

:)

See you in Alterra!

Glad you downloaded the game! :D My adventure would not be half as good as it is now if I had not met you. :P

NECROREAPER
11-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Only now!!!???!! Youngin!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Congrats Yvon ;)

Yvonnel
11-25-2011, 09:11 AM
No, Thank YOU for all those runs even tho I was on 1.5s only and everyone else was on 4x. Speical thanks to Mrbanana for those 4x runs as well.

You are welcome! Everyone is welcome in my runs! Elixir, no elixr, it's all good!

Glad you downloaded the game! :D My adventure would not be half as good as it is now if I had not met you. :P

Thanks Moar! You've made my journey awesome as well!

Only now!!!???!! Youngin!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Congrats Yvon ;)

Thx Necro!

Solo'd Count Vlod for a birthday dance!