PDA

View Full Version : Forum Chat, Display Error

BodMaster
11-25-2011, 08:16 AM
So, just popped on chat in work, and with the new layout seems like there is a display error in which the borders are over lapping the chat box, drop down menu, here's a picture of what I mean.

(To be added)

This may be due to the version of flash or IE in work that it will not display this correctly.

Has anyone else has this since the new layout update to the web?

BodMaster
11-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Just checked, and the normal chat when you enter 'All Forums' tab, though when you enter 'Full Chat' the display error is shown as described above.

Unfortunetly its my last day in work today, and it wont allow me to insert the screenshot that was made :/

MimeRifle
11-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Dude... I had no idea you ere so anal.... hahaha!!! (I mean that in only the best way imaginable, of couse you know that!!) Your attention to detail is astounding though... :)

BodMaster
11-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Dude... I had no idea you ere so anal.... hahaha!!! (I mean that in only the best way imaginable, of couse you know that!!) Your attention to detail is astounding though... :)

Hehe, it was an XP computer in work with flash, but not sure what version (too many restrictions :p)

On my laptop now and its not showing. Because it was the last day/week of my employment there they changed my Outlook email access so that I could only send emails internally. So couldn't send the screenshot to my Gmail :(

Oh well maybe it was a one off :)