PDA

View Full Version : Signatures :D

ninjaduck
11-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Any step by step guides on how to put in signatures? Thanks doods!
:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::p irate::pirate:

Kahlua
11-25-2011, 08:23 AM
Bod used to have this saved I think lol.

But go to settings ---> edit signature ---> paste a link of the signature from a website like imageshack (select the direct link) ---> put it between tags. Voila.

Or you can directly upload from your computer using STS's uploader...but I prefer the other way.

Zombiemurder
11-25-2011, 09:01 AM

But go to settings ---> edit signature ---> paste a link of the signature from a website like imageshack (select the direct link) ---> put it between tags. Voila.

Or you can directly upload from your computer using STS's uploader...but I prefer the other way.

I have. A few problems with that 1 my computer SUCKS 2 I don't know where I'd go on these websites to make these signatures. 3 I'm almost never on the computer

BodMaster
11-25-2011, 09:23 AM

Made me go serching :p

Adding the Sig?

Settings (Top of page)

My Settings

My Profile My Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Profile Picture
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Profile Privacy

Signature Picture

Your Current Signature Picture

Delete current image?

Upload Signature Picture

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 15.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 15.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Insert Signature Picture

Add address here

Hope this helps,

Or here's another made shortly after,

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39208-How-to-put-an-image-into-your-forum-s-signature

Slant
11-25-2011, 09:30 AM
hey wait, if you link to an external pic, can you put in more than the 15KB forum limit? should try that lol

BodMaster
11-25-2011, 09:48 AM
hey wait, if you link to an external pic, can you put in more than the 15KB forum limit? should try that lol

You can't upload a pic in the sig area, if its over the limitations no matter what they are :p

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer:

KingFu
11-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Here's a guide I made for it a while ago with pictures in case it's needed:) : Here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20398-How-to-Upload-a-Signature-Picture&highlight=signature)

ninjaduck
11-25-2011, 01:16 PM
yay thanks all <3