PDA

View Full Version : 2018-11-29 Content Update (261082)

TzatOps
11-29-2018, 10:36 AM
+ Investigate the atrocity unfolding on Asteroid KM.48 and the hidden Stealth Labs facility.
+ Start by talking to Dr. Yzeth aboard Blackstar. Access the Stealth Labs prototype rendering machine.
+ Collect crafting components to build the brand new 'Stealth' armor and helmet set!
+ Get ready for Star Legends 2018 Winter Festival!

Escanor
11-29-2018, 07:49 PM
Can you guys put Mode Commander Helm as an lootable item during the winter event? None of us had the chance or luck to loot it in the Halloween event.

archangelaeon
11-30-2018, 02:32 AM
Why so hard to drop elite red operating system and firmware, I mean farm and farm with no luck.

archangelaeon
11-30-2018, 03:47 AM
If you farm for 12 hours straight, you would think you deserve at least 1 elite drop

Humannnshield
12-06-2018, 01:55 AM
I've spent alot of plat/credits for modding My napalm, and damage implant, and I didn't get what I was looking for. Can you guys add an option for if you get the stat category you're looking for, opt to reroll the stats for that category? Instead of giving you completely new unhelpful stats? Please!!!!

Biesenx
12-06-2018, 07:50 AM
You all should stop crying and move on to a better game. All STS is trying to do with SL is to grab the last money out of your pockets with overpriced Plat-prices and Mod-machine nonsense. Sad what happened to this company

FwydChickn
12-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Can you guys put Mode Commander Helm as an lootable item during the winter event? None of us had the chance or luck to loot it in the Halloween event.

It was made to be a super rare item, Its not that none of us had the chance, just nobody was lucky enough, the event may come back at some point, asking something like that is unreasonable when it was made to be like that

FwydChickn
12-11-2018, 07:53 PM
You all should stop crying and move on to a better game. All STS is trying to do with SL is to grab the last money out of your pockets with overpriced Plat-prices and Mod-machine nonsense. Sad what happened to this company

Its made to be a damn lottery machine dude, quit crying about it when its basically gambling but in a game

archangelaeon
12-14-2018, 08:29 AM
I don't believe anyone asked your opinion moron, they were directing sts, not a big headed childish kid that thinks he knows it all.:untroubled:

Escanor
12-17-2018, 06:59 PM
It was made to be a super rare item, Its not that none of us had the chance, just nobody was lucky enough, the event may come back at some point, asking something like that is unreasonable when it was made to be like that

Good point of view.

But my question was headed to the Developers.

Cinco
12-17-2018, 07:48 PM

Yes. That’ll be a good addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zuluram
12-18-2018, 02:38 AM
Yes. That’ll be a good addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas

Zulu out