PDA

View Full Version : deaths in HC

Lethoiun
11-30-2018, 12:57 AM
SO um can we do something about bosses killing you when you are out of their range and other stupid stuff like that? (im looking at you trulle in tindrin)
Is this a fair death?

and 1,600 plat is insane, 200-100 is more realistic

EDIT: should i just start over, still bother by the way i died by trulle non red zone and ranged attack that gave or showed no warning... Really discouraged

THE GOLDEN KING
11-30-2018, 01:34 AM
SO um can we do something about bosses killing you when you are out of their range and other stupid stuff like that?

1,600 plat for what exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
11-30-2018, 01:44 AM
1,600 plat for what exactly?

to revive your dead hardcore toon, with your stuff

THE GOLDEN KING
11-30-2018, 01:45 AM
to revive your dead hardcore toon, with your stuff

Wao!! That’s a lot

PostNoob
11-30-2018, 01:50 AM
1600 plat to "revive" your dead Hc characters items, pets, gold. Pretty sure you keep everything like aps and stuff but 1600 plat is never going to happen lol.

Like i said, it should be tiers of payment or something. Paying that amount of cash because parts of the game are "broken" is kinda demanding.

May i ask how we are suppose to deal with Curse in Garveyard if we dont have the pets to clear it? We are suppose to spend hundreds of dollars on locks? Its just never going to happen sts.

I suggest you offer revival token as a plat reward for big events or something, give the f2p players a chance to the Hc rewards.

swoutttt
11-30-2018, 03:24 AM
Revive a char is for the weak.. therefor 1600 plat is reasonable

Arachnophobik
11-30-2018, 04:36 AM
Revive a char is for the weak.. therefor 1600 plat is reasonableMe iz no deth, me iz strongk!!

Susanne
11-30-2018, 05:27 AM
Just don't accidentally set off a cannon in Fleetship guildhall or on your way to dead city. I can't see many people paying 1600 plat to revive but I can envisage quite a few bad tempers. Good luck. 😉

Waterbearoar
11-30-2018, 06:47 AM
that means hardcore is a failure.

Iculous
11-30-2018, 08:38 AM
lol HC is not a failure you don't have to play it. it's called HC for a reason.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY THIS FUNCTION OF THE GAME!

sorry for that just felt it needed to be said loudly to all that are salty and complaining.

1600 plat is a bit much but they did that for the challenge. and yes they are a business that needs to make money so we can continue to play this game.

It's a win win. and oh yeah by the way.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY HC

Motherless_Child
11-30-2018, 08:59 AM
SO um can we do something about bosses killing you when you are out of their range and other stupid stuff like that? (im looking at you trulle in tindrin)
Is this a fair death?

1600 plat? I agree that's a bit steep..... 100 - 250 is more realistic...... Maybe this is something they can assess........ There will be lots of hardcore deaths, 1600 plat will leave everyone DEAD!!! LOL........

Susanne
11-30-2018, 11:24 AM
Even me, "easily scared Susie" is having a go, so it can't be that bad. I only just started but it's fun and just like the old days. Sorry I can't afford to pay that amount of money for plat to revive (times are hard) but I'll see how far I can go. I'm tense 😬 Haha. 🤗

Xxkayakxx
11-30-2018, 11:36 AM
Never been that focus playing AL XD

Futumsh
11-30-2018, 11:45 AM
1600 plat to "revive" your dead Hc characters items, pets, gold. Pretty sure you keep everything like aps and stuff but 1600 plat is never going to happen lol.

Like i said, it should be tiers of payment or something. Paying that amount of cash because parts of the game are "broken" is kinda demanding.

May i ask how we are suppose to deal with Curse in Garveyard if we dont have the pets to clear it? We are suppose to spend hundreds of dollars on locks? Its just never going to happen sts.

I suggest you offer revival token as a plat reward for big events or something, give the f2p players a chance to the Hc rewards.

We expect very few people to pay for the hardcore reset - probably only people that have invested a huge amount of time and/or money in their hardcore character.

As for the graveyard curse / instakill boss stuff - you're expected to know the content before going into it in hardcore mode. If it's too risky for you, don't do that content. That may mean there are some encounters you just don't do until way past their intended level, or only with an extremely strong group, or even never.

Jairus980
11-30-2018, 12:17 PM
May i ask how we are suppose to deal with Curse in Garveyard if we dont have the pets to clear it?

Don't forget this

slaaayerrr
11-30-2018, 12:20 PM
there a lot of bugs... why cant they be fixed ? it is not our fault that we dying because of bugs
big guys in maus often showing wrong red zones (same as any arachna), and theres no chance to avoid it if u dont have speed set
tindirin 2 - boss almost oneshotting in normal map high lvl players with high armor
kissogatha - it is just killing all party instead of enemies (buffing enemies for 5x dmg and they still attack players, especially by DoT), some players can get it at next lovecraft event and troll other players by killing them using kisso
paracelsus - any chance to avoid his spikes? - no, it is just luck because of delay + lags
big mobs in shuyal/planartombs/nightmare raid - showing wrong red zone of their dash, + something wrong with delay of their charged attack
pvp - everyone met enemy rogue which u dont see, and see only rogue's pet
and about all pvp in hardcore mode - it will be just dummy farm at lvl2-3 in ctf to get aps
this list of bugs can be continued, but no reason i think, people already mentioned it many times and nobody fix anything :/

or only with an extremely strong group
extremely strong group should be 3 warriors (2 of them just following with charged horn to avoid random deaths)- that is how u imagine strong group? :D

you're expected to know the content before going into it in hardcore mode.
ok i know the content before i going into in hardcore mode, and i am not going there, same will happen with other players after 1-2 deaths at high lvls, 1st day of hardcore u can see already so many complains, so the question - what is point of that hardbuggedmode then?

ancestor
11-30-2018, 12:21 PM
Yeah I'm just Gunna run dailies haha

Rauitri
11-30-2018, 12:31 PM
We expect very few people to pay for the hardcore reset - probably only people that have invested a huge amount of time and/or money in their hardcore character.

As for the graveyard curse / instakill boss stuff - you're expected to know the content before going into it in hardcore mode. If it's too risky for you, don't do that content. That may mean there are some encounters you just don't do until way past their intended level, or only with an extremely strong group, or even never.

I don't see how are we going to progress up untill 70+, if Gy/Maus or Elite Underhaul are the only places to gain Xp by then. We can't just ignore those, otherwise we wouldn't progress in Levels. Its very unrealistic doing these maps in HC even with the most skilled and Opiest teams, if so, the progression of Xp will be unrealistic too, probs would take 10yrs.

I guess this mode will all depend on daily quests at the end to win for that lv75 achievement. In other words its boring. Unless we're given a 2x Xp event, or Prince Levlar event. But I also disagree with these events being implemented in Hardcore, as where is the Hardcore in that? Make this work to be atleast possible, make it Hardcore, and not an Impossible mode, or a mode just to depend on dailies at the end.

I agree with others, too many bugs, and definitely too many things that are not thought about before releasing, or things that are straight useless and nonsense. Like what would anhks do for us HC players? That just calls for a wasted roll in chests.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
11-30-2018, 12:46 PM
there a lot of bugs... why cant they be fixed ? it is not our fault that we dying because of bugs

Well, if we don't know about them we can't fix them. Post specific ones to the bugs forum, with as much detail you can. Several of those I hadn't heard of (probably because I wasn't primarily working on AL during those particular expansions).

Iculous
11-30-2018, 12:53 PM
most of these posts are missing the point of what HC is. Not everyone will get there (71-75) and of you do well your freakin elite man.

Again you don't have to play this function of the game. it's for fun and s challenge. we're all used to being op or as close as we want to be op.

HC is like the old days. most players today never even started on lvl 1 map, just paid the play to boost lvl.

give it a chance. so what if you die, it has no (absolutely no effect) on your main, or account, or anything.

so really to complain about something that's givin to us free (absolutely free) is just ridiculous. if you don't want to die then keep to playing your op main.

Thank you so much STS keep the fun and great ideas coming!

slaaayerrr
11-30-2018, 12:55 PM
Well, if we don't know about them we can't fix them.

example of forgotten bug - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?418369-Kissogatha-s-charm-is-charming-mobs-to&highlight=kissogatha

btw there was thread created by JustG (maybe year ago), he asked players about bugs, and there was 6-7 pages of different bugs (i posted there too), now i tried to find in my posts and couldnt find, thread was deleted ... only 1 bug from that thread was really fixed, other just forgotten as usual

THE GOLDEN KING
11-30-2018, 12:57 PM
most of these posts are missing the point of what HC is. Not everyone will get there (71-75) and of you do well your freakin elite man.

Again you don't have to play this function of the game. it's for fun and s challenge. we're all used to being op or as close as we want to be op.

HC is like the old days. most players today never even started on lvl 1 map, just paid the play to boost lvl.

give it a chance. so what if you die, it has no (absolutely no effect) on your main, or account, or anything.

so really to complain about something that's givin to us free (absolutely free) is just ridiculous. if you don't want to die then keep to playing your op main.

Thank you so much STS keep the fun and great ideas coming!

Precisely the point!! This mode is supposed to be the hardest, the Alpha of the elite maps. If you can’t afford the 1600 plat to revive then don’t complain about it. Maybe this mode isn’t for you.

Stonedincali
11-30-2018, 07:31 PM
Boo hoo!
Come on people it's a game!! Enjoy it for what it is. Get a group together and remember when working as a team was needed for success!
It is hard yes. But it is sposed to be!
Quit spraying ( mouth) and start playing!!!
Happy hunting all

Fyrce
11-30-2018, 08:31 PM
I only just started but it's fun and just like the old days. Sorry I can't afford to pay that amount of money for plat to revive (times are hard) but I'll see how far I can go. I'm tense  Haha. 珞

It IS just like the old days because all the new stuff (uber equips, uber pets, powerbooster buddies, overflowing power items, eggs left and right) cannot interfere.

People are constantly whining about the good old days. STS gives it to them. Then they whine about how it is not like now -.-

If you are running away from bosses because you are scared, that is the way is used to be. If you are running away from bosses because you cannot revive, that is the way it used to be. Most people did not PLAT revive and there were no ankhs. So we ran around a lot.

"RUN AWAY!!!" was an actual mantra.

Lethoiun
11-30-2018, 11:57 PM
Yeah its going to be hard when bugs kill us, and thats why i posted, because that shouldnt happen. At least my second death was fair, took on a pirate mob to early. Im enjoying it, Learn from your deaths!

PostNoob
12-01-2018, 02:09 AM

I understand the mechanics. I just was hoping that hardcore could be played all the way through, and some consideration taken into the iffy abilities the baddies have. Dailies for the banner, easy enough.Also, the insta level up pack is available for hardcore, is that intended?

Dont worry, I'll be ok. Because i wont be heading into graveyard without a nilbog or something :).

Futumsh
12-01-2018, 09:50 AM
I understand the mechanics. I just was hoping that hardcore could be played all the way through, and some consideration taken into the iffy abilities the baddies have. Dailies for the banner, easy enough.Also, the insta level up pack is available for hardcore, is that intended?

Dont worry, I'll be ok. Because i wont be heading into graveyard without a nilbog or something :).

If the instant level up pack is purchasable, it's a bug. I don't think it is.

Futumsh
12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
If the instant level up pack is purchasable, it's a bug. I don't think it is.

I verified that no hardcore character has been able to purchase it. Is it showing up in the store for someone's hardcore character?

ajxn
12-01-2018, 10:23 AM
The real question here is how are we going to the dreamscape

Lethoiun
12-03-2018, 03:39 PM
This post wasnt to whin, was to address death by bugs and disconnections which is a huge problem

as for plat price, i understand their reasoning now

Arcanerge
12-03-2018, 09:13 PM
Good luck to all who dare hardcore mode!!!!

SkipperSkinner
12-04-2018, 12:20 PM
The real question here is how are we going to the dreamscape

buy a starter house with 20k gold, buy a bed with plat

Stonedincali
12-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Death... It's what makes this mode fun. Our op capped billionaire main toons never die! We have eggs and gear to sell, and the game became boring!
Now I play with the same people, yet our gear is weak, our pets even weaker, and are having more fun than ever!
We celebrate deaths in our guild! We all cheer and laugh singing Happy birthday to the person who yesterday was helping you through a map to only need the same help a couple of days later. Guild is important again, friends are precious, and team spirit is strong!
I for one am hooked on this mode, not for the riches or the banners, but because once again we all are equally worthless in gear, and rich in experience!
Happy hunting all, and stay alive!

Buchmeister
12-06-2018, 08:54 PM

1600 is absurdly steep seeing that the only way to get plat is buying it (or offers but you have to usually spend money for offers that high). It's not whether or not they've invested a lot in the game, it's if they've invested a lot in STS.

Kakashis
12-07-2018, 04:48 AM
Death... It's what makes this mode fun. Our op capped billionaire main toons never die! We have eggs and gear to sell, and the game became boring!
Now I play with the same people, yet our gear is weak, our pets even weaker, and are having more fun than ever!
We celebrate deaths in our guild! We all cheer and laugh singing Happy birthday to the person who yesterday was helping you through a map to only need the same help a couple of days later. Guild is important again, friends are precious, and team spirit is strong!
I for one am hooked on this mode, not for the riches or the banners, but because once again we all are equally worthless in gear, and rich in experience!
Happy hunting all, and stay alive!

Yeah that's what's attracting me to it as well. However, there are maps where death is sure and not sure how it'll go about addressing it. Even the best and most experienced players can't be no death on those maps.