PDA

View Full Version : Please cinco fix rate drop

bomberdog157
11-30-2018, 02:31 AM
Please ADM , fix rate drop , all ppl want this , for 5 hours trying drop red elite craft , but only 3 ppl have . Very rare , i think that is elite is more rare , its ok , but 5hours trying and nothing ? On finally of event 3 ppl get new set ? I think , please see rate drop of elite craft .

archangelaeon
11-30-2018, 02:34 AM
Agreed, this is ridiculous.

Trancemaster
11-30-2018, 11:17 AM
You people are never satified with anything. Events either to hard or too easy. I'd prefer a harder event where you have to grind to receive your reward than an easy event where everybody can aquire it with no hassle. I've seen multiple elites drop and it's all based upon luck. All I can say is keep farming and hope for the best.

Escanor
11-30-2018, 11:48 AM
You people are never satified with anything. Events either to hard or too easy. I'd prefer a harder event where you have to grind to receive your reward than an easy event where everybody can aquire it with no hassle. I've seen multiple elites drop and it's all based upon luck. All I can say is keep farming and hope for the best.

OH, so you're back back

archangelaeon
11-30-2018, 06:06 PM

Says the guy that already got his, easier said than done, always be ppl like you in the game...get off your pedestal....

Trancemaster
12-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Nope, farmed many hours and haven't gotten any elite. Kids like you are never grateful :p

archangelaeon
12-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Lies, and children like you are a dime a dozen. Last time I checked wasent posting to hear a reply from an immature child like yourself. Ain't got nothing better to do than act all righteous and stick nose in someone elses business. Funny how you try to act all mature on here, but on the game creepy midget trolls, talks all perveted to ppl, and boots ppl from games saying upsurd things, pretty bipolar if you ask me.:witless:

Trancemaster
12-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Lies, and children like you are a dime a dozen. Last time I checked wasent posting to hear a reply from an immature child like yourself. Ain't got nothing better to do than act all righteous and stick nose in someone elses business. Funny how you try to act all mature on here, but on the game creepy midget trolls, talks all perveted to ppl, and boots ppl from games saying upsurd things, pretty bipolar if you ask me.:witless:

Haha man you're hilarious, really. Forums are for people with opinions and I'm sharing my own opinion. Don't understand why you're getting hurt about it. Making up lies about me won't help the situation either :)

archangelaeon
12-06-2018, 08:34 PM
Lmao, and I don't believe anyone asked for your opinion, as you can see this was directed towards Cinco above, not you. And trolls like you make up lies, seen it in action on the game first hand. Ppl like you are a waste of time and space, I think it's funny cause it's true! Ain't no one got time to listen to your childish opinions. Get a life:untroubled: