PDA

View Full Version : @Devs hardcore store & community

Kairihearts
11-30-2018, 10:17 PM
Do you guys think it's fair to have access to store when you can buy pets for plat eg magma hisha?

What about those who can't get plat? I thought hardcore was supposed to hard not Ohh oh spend lots of plat and be lazy to actually lvl your toon

Can you guys do something about this?

What are your thoughts about this?

Kairihearts
11-30-2018, 10:20 PM
Mabye someone here can explain in more depth then I can

Just like to add hardcore

No access to stash

No access to auction

No access to trading other hardcore's.

SO WHY ALLOW ACCESS TO STORE?

PostNoob
11-30-2018, 11:00 PM
Do you guys think it's fair to have access to store when you can buy pets for plat eg magma hisha?

What about those who can't get plat? I thought hardcore was supposed to hard not Ohh oh spend lots of plat and be lazy to actually lvl your toon

Can you guys do something about this?

What are your thoughts about this?

To me, there are two reasons sts made Hardcore. 1: for our fun and amusement. 2: to create another source of income.

The second is the reason we can use the Plat store :).

supersyan
11-30-2018, 11:01 PM
That's how STS makes money. Its a business. This game is not fair since lvl 16. more kinda 37 - 63. so don't complain. enjoy what you have and just move on

TheMadElf
11-30-2018, 11:02 PM
i agree with you why even bother running hardcore if other ppl can easily buy eggs, xp kits and legendary gear from chest when i can't even get plat on pc

Futumsh
11-30-2018, 11:40 PM
i agree with you why even bother running hardcore if other ppl can easily buy eggs, xp kits and legendary gear from chest when i can't even get plat on pc

You can use Paypal on PC, or if you can't for some reason, you can use any of the methods available to Google Play via an android emulator.

Froze.Exe
12-01-2018, 12:40 AM
At first i was excited to try HC mode cus its sounds fun and challenging..i thought looting legend item wud be very valuable and rewarding..i was planning to hunt and loot malison egg to boast my stats and survival capability..after i notice that u can access plat store and just buy item directly there..it just turn me down..
It just killed my hype and decide to stop playing my hardcore char....

Spheresome
12-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Here is how to win hardcore mode. Get 500 plat, buy the lvl up to 67 kit. Boom you will be top of the Leaderboard in no time.

AL is still pay to win as ever smh :(

PostNoob
12-01-2018, 01:05 AM
Here is how to win hardcore mode. Get 500 plat, buy the lvl up to 67 kit. Boom you will be top of the Leaderboard in no time.

Thats pretty sad. I cant believe they allow this(just checked). I love the mode honestly, but that leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Xinghvn
12-01-2018, 01:30 AM
Well if you die then all the plat u bought and the effort you put in all gets reduced to nothing lol. kinda sad but, would be a waste to spend real money on this mode.

supersyan
12-01-2018, 01:44 AM
yeah more like platcore. lol

Xxkayakxx
12-01-2018, 03:47 AM
Plat users (I’m not) will always have an advantage! Pets, awakenings, revival, whatever.
And it’s right like this imo. I find this even more challenging :)

Waterbearoar
12-01-2018, 06:28 AM
Haha not *Hardcore* it's Paymode! Platmode! Purchasemode! what ever it is hahahaha welcome to PLAT EARTH!

arcanefid
12-01-2018, 06:34 AM

Damn that's pretty bad. Using store is OK for me, but allowing to power level just completely ruins the whole thing.

Idly
12-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Plat users are pretty much what's kept this game going for so long. If there was no advantage to be gained, nobody would buy plat-sts would give up and focus on other games-everyone would cry because there'd be no new content...ever.

That being said power levelling should be removed from HC mode, or made Uber expensive. 5-10k plat.

Idly
12-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Also anyone who uses power level in HC mode is clearly nab. I buy plat, and when I level cap and join hc, I'll be running deary and splintered stick like the rest of you.

PsychoNuke
12-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Oh stop the whining already, there are free players on LB as well, and there are players who level 50 on 1st day without spending any plat.
People just need excuses to blame their incompetance and failiure, in this case you blaming it on plats.

Its an optional mode that has an option to pay to win, you thank devs that its not pay to play. Did you cry like this for 5Plat maus5 pass as well?

Futumsh
12-01-2018, 09:43 AM

Level up / xp items are not purchasable by hardcore characters.

Spheresome
12-01-2018, 09:51 AM
Level up / xp items are not purchasable by hardcore characters.

Thats comforting to hear :) ty

putoshomai
12-01-2018, 11:01 AM
If devs or sts do something .. there's still complain ..
if devs or sts dont do something there's still complain lol ...
Cant you guys just be thankful .. that we have a awesome game like this . ? Free to play .. stop complaining .
There's a thing that plat user can do and normal player that can't do .
There's a thing that normal player can do that plat user can't do ..
For me its a fair game lol .. what is the use of plats if you don't have the skills.
Gear without skills is useless ...
There's a saying " experience is the best teacher " normal player still have the advantage plat user might be higher and richer than us but still we still need to be thankful to them because they make this game still a live including us.
Complaining without action is garbage .
Complaining without contribution in this game is more than a garbage .

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
12-01-2018, 12:41 PM
Oh stop the whining already, there are free players on LB as well, and there are players who level 50 on 1st day without spending any plat.
People just need excuses to blame their incompetance and failiure, in this case you blaming it on plats.

Its an optional mode that has an option to pay to win, you thank devs that its not pay to play. Did you cry like this for 5Plat maus5 pass as well?

You seem very salty what a shame I only asked BTW I'm selling chill pill seems like you need one :)

PsychoNuke
12-01-2018, 01:13 PM
You seem very salty what a shame I only asked BTW I'm selling chill pill seems like you need one :)

Truth is bitter not salty. Also I didn't name/quote anyone, so your reaction to it is just your guilt talking.
Perhaps you should munch on those pills :)

swoutttt
12-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Hardcore mode should be hardcore mode wich is equal for all players. The option to buy plat and get insta 65, insta gears, insta pets ruins the mode. There is no way a f2p can compete with this. Therefor im pretty sure this mode will be a ghost mode soon. Only the plat buyers will continue play this for LB the rest will try it and ignore it.

Kairihearts
12-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Truth is bitter not salty. Also I didn't name/quote anyone, so your reaction to it is just your guilt talking.
Perhaps you should munch on those pills :)

guilt talking haha nice try sorry i dont do drugs :) enjoy your day.

Oakmaiden
12-01-2018, 03:41 PM
I, myself, am not playing HC but am thoroughly enjoying it! Reading the chat from guildies as they run , die n run again is pure entertainment!