PDA

View Full Version : What changes would would you like to see in 2019?

Alghost
12-01-2018, 02:27 PM
This thread is just players opinions of what they want to see happen in 2019. A few of mine would be.
1.) removing elite awaking gems

2.) try small advertisements for the game like YouTube ads(just an idea)

3.) devs to be a lot more interactive with the players just like the old times

4.)pvp map like blood beach with capture the flag mode would be nice.

5.) making old armors into vanities for leaderboard event rewards.

What’s yours?

THE GOLDEN KING
12-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Cool thread I doubt sts will make any of this happen but here it goes!!

Like you said removing awakening gem kits from existence would be great.

Reviving ctf would be fantastic haven’t pvped there since 2016.

Making season 1-2 rare armors like crier into leaderboard rewards is also a great idea in my opinion. So basically your ideas man but these 3 are personal favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mod
12-01-2018, 02:45 PM
I agree with a few of these but i think they need a bit of editing :)
1: make a vanity shard the lb reward, not the armor itself, that way there are no more in the game.
2: YouTube ads are very expensive and I think that making the game more playable for new players would need to be implemented first.
3: Give up on the awakening gems being gone, it is a huge source of income for the company, and this game needs money in order to even have it's servers up.
4: Making another pvp map wouldn't do anything if nobody plays it any other time than the first two weeks or so. Instead, in the future make sets that can stand a chance against mireguard and others without needing to spend 40m+. I do not think that this should be implemented this cap to avoid insulting the people who did spend so much on these sets.
5: I think that sts is doing a very good job at the moment, though some may complain. I have been very happy with the seemingly endless events and things to do, but they seem to only be available for capped players. Perhaps making it so newer players can participate and have something to do when they level up will motivate them to continue the game.

Screenshotz
12-01-2018, 02:53 PM
It would be a miracle if they fixed PvP next year...LOL.

Whz
12-01-2018, 04:50 PM
I just wanna see more players at the game
So somehow do some advertisement cuz only old ppl playing

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Xinghvn
12-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Fix twinks, removing awakening gems will result in some gears are awakened and some are not. Maybe adjust the armour awakenings into percentages instead?

putoshomai
12-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Don't remove the elite awakening gems lol ... it will destroy every gear in this game . That's nonsense . I don't like to say this . You lose your gold in awaking gears? Haha sorry bro. Its really nonesense .
I'm not rich . But please make the gold max into 999m limit :( .. its hard . To stash and stash . Character to character .. then .. hard to trade . :( it also can prevent and avoid scamming in trading when buying expensive items ^_^

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

Froze.Exe
12-01-2018, 11:03 PM
Move on guys..haha

supersyan
12-02-2018, 02:04 AM
Less events max 5 per year and more regular map content. the current number of events is way too high that we don't have enough time to enjoy regular content. not new expansion but new dungeons, rare crafting pieces, vanities new lootable legendary and mythic eggs and banished weaponssss

Whz
12-02-2018, 03:48 AM
Less events max 5 per year and more regular map content. the current number of events is way too high that we don't have enough time to enjoy regular content. not new expansion but new dungeons, rare crafting pieces, vanities new lootable legendary and mythic eggs and banished weaponssss

-1 for this
Without events game is boring at the current state so dont remove events.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Gouiwaa9000
12-02-2018, 03:55 AM
When people start asking for gold cap to be increased... i think its time to address inflation .

Xxkayakxx
12-02-2018, 04:02 AM
More aps.
A neverending dungeon that increase difficult each level you deep into, with better loot table each level.

will0
12-02-2018, 04:19 AM
i think and guess that the current HC map is maybe to replace the current AL content or maybe part of it like PVP ...

shadowronn
12-02-2018, 04:23 AM
Just fixing the insane armor at twinks will bring back a ton of players, My guild MMPH at level 14 had over 100 active members who spend crazy amounts on their credit cards to buy platinum. Now they all moved to PC PUBG and Black Ops 4 but I know they are yearning to return.

Rauitri
12-02-2018, 02:12 PM
How about a PvP chest locked? It contains new and improved PvP items in different levels, this chest will drop in any map and this chest will also have levels that determine the level of the items contained. The levels of the chest dropped evenly, to prevent overflow of individual chest levels.

Ex: Lv10 Pvp chest that will only contain lv10 gears.

The purpose of the chest at different levels is that groups of people could control the Pvp brackets by only opening the right chest levels for the determined bracket, and not just have scattered gears at different levels being useless.

This will also alot for the demand and supply, people would keep opening these chests as long as people would need it.

Not only that Pvp will be active, because of the new gears, but it sure will be another big source of income for the company.

Of course before implementing, they should balance basically all classes, Dmg to armor ratios in all levels. So that multiple brackets can be played for Pvp, and for more of these chests to be opened.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Bug
12-02-2018, 02:21 PM
Less recoloured events and more ideas

it's.just.sua
12-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Maybe a new pvp map where each class goes in with the same gears but the pets and pet combos are up to each individual...so for the map...No awakes so when they enter they get given the same gears to use for the duration of the match...They can choose their pet combos tho

Eagleye
12-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Remove all gold loot awakenings because farming gold opposed to farming actual gear isn’t the essence of what made this game great imo.
Expansions that have more map diversity.
More gear diversity.
Higher viable loot drop chances from bosses.

Continental
12-03-2018, 04:17 AM
more ways to spend plat and more incentives to spend plat please.

Focus on gold and farming is too high.

Oakmaiden
12-03-2018, 01:05 PM
I would like to see Trust Test scammers banned for life, beggars perma-muted and ppl who cry about ingame wealth, hard maps,easy maps, to find another game to play.

Obooo
12-03-2018, 04:14 PM
I just want to see really hard new maps with really hard new boss, of course, dropping really good new gears. Hahaha. One of the main problems of this game is less and less new challenges.

Marosok
12-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Maul of ollerus proc visuals included in new arcane sword. :)

devilMors
12-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Balanced pvp mode that favours both sides STS in case of making profit on the one hand, and players in case of entertainment on the other hand through making monthly pvp packages which ranged from top, middle, and low ones that can be bought for 1600, 800, and 400 plats respectively. After a month passed, those packages will be gone and players will have to buy a new package if they are willing to play in pvp.

Those players, on the other hand, who are not willing to buy packages with plat will be able to buy those top, middle, and low packages for 40m, 20m, and 10m gold respectfully.

p.s. It would be great if there is no huge gap between top and low packages, for instance, top one gives 15% higher stats than low one. Under such scenario, skill would matter much more than gear.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Balanced pvp mode that favours both sides STS in case of making profit on the one hand, and players in case of entertainment on the other hand through making monthly pvp packages which ranged from top, middle, and low ones that can be bought for 1600, 800, and 400 plats respectively. After a month passed, those packages will be gone and players will have to buy a new package if they are willing to play in pvp.

Those players, on the other hand, who are not willing to buy packages with plat will be able to buy those top, middle, and low packages for 40m, 20m, and 10m gold respectfully.

p.s. It would be great if there is no huge gap between top and low packages, for instance, top one gives 15% higher stats than low one. Under such scenario, skill would matter much more than gear.

No..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
12-03-2018, 05:39 PM
I would like to see Trust Test scammers banned for life, beggars perma-muted and ppl who cry about ingame wealth, hard maps,easy maps, to find another game to play.
Or sts take actions on those who harass/bully others :p. Ik some ppl have made threads about it but sts take no action whatsoever on them.

PsychoNuke
12-03-2018, 08:30 PM

In a perfect world... a myth :)

@OP: I would like to see PvP revived.

Arcanerge
12-03-2018, 09:10 PM
I think it would be Nice to be able to loot something equivilant to the platinum eggs in elite maps. Something that can be opened without platinum.