PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a new report feature:

Hankomachos
11-25-2011, 03:17 PM
I was playing runescape earlier, and I saw a scammer. I reported him (duh) and jagex's report feature is so much easier than PL's.

It goes like this:

Click report, next comes up the chat menu, all you do is click report on the selected chat and it takes a picture of the selected chat and name of the person you're reporting.

I'm not sure if its possible to make an ingame screen shot device, but It'd make reporting much easier than manually taking a screen shot and then attaching it to an email.

Thoughts? :)

Skeletonlord
11-25-2011, 03:28 PM
This would so much better than the method currently. I can't keep sending STS a email each time, so I could just screen shot the report.

Azamaster
11-25-2011, 03:38 PM
I agree with this, as reporting always makes me nervous. It tells you to describe what happened with as much detail as possible, but to be honest I don't really want to. "They used words such as **** and ****, and were talking dirty." It seems weird typing this. Or maybe the report could just have a chat log attachment to make it simpler?

bronislav84
11-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Is this really really needed? STS has logs of EVERYTHING we say. Before they discipline somebody I'm sure they check the logs themselves, to avoid innocent people getting in trouble accidentally.

Piosidon
11-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Is this really really needed? STS has logs of EVERYTHING we say. Before they discipline somebody I'm sure they check the logs themselves, to avoid innocent people getting in trouble accidentally.
That's what screenshot is for. It just shows them proof so they can discipline faster.

FluffNStuff
11-25-2011, 05:09 PM
They stated that they got rid of the need for screen shots a long time ago because of the chat records. Are they still asking for a screenshot when reporting?

bronislav84
11-25-2011, 05:54 PM
That's what screenshot is for. It just shows them proof so they can discipline faster.Again, they have logs for that.

Solvok
11-25-2011, 06:03 PM
You play runescape? *cough*

Hankomachos
11-25-2011, 06:26 PM
You play runescape? *cough*

Is that a crime? *sneeze*

Eyesharp
11-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Is that a crime? *sneeze*
Hank you do????? * BARF*