PDA

View Full Version : Since quest is new...

Mezderak
12-02-2018, 07:40 AM
Can you add more outfits for quest or gold or **free plat** its an objective quest "followed requirements" or connect the daily to the quest as a 5-7 day upkeep quest. Many ideas and ways to for quest ....hopefully for the new coming........ 《something wicked comes our way》 bring back kriegberg stronger ,toughest make him a team raid , team raids to the quest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Billthevamp
12-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Can you add more outfits for quest or gold or **free plat** its an objective quest "followed requirements" or connect the daily to the quest as a 5-7 day upkeep quest. Many ideas and ways to for quest ....hopefully for the new coming........ 《something wicked comes our way》 bring back kriegberg stronger ,toughest make him a team raid , team raids to the quest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalkindeed. Bosses were strong but for players like me.... still butter.

Maybe raid bosses or even Global bosses

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Mezderak
12-02-2018, 11:32 AM
indeed. Bosses were strong but for players like me.... still butter.

Maybe raid bosses or even Global bosses

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do TapatalkThat's the point no butter all tough in teams no solo only a 2 Raid that for another boss like the scientist or grant? Quest challenge like no legends game has ever been maybe AL they have raid and the exclusive hardcore mode(you die no spawns your dead) restart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk