PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having a problem purchasing platnum through Google checkout?

modredd
11-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Or using the free tapjoy applications?
And is it safe to say that Spacetime studios will not be open until Monday to address this issue even though the 50 dollars was already taken out of my account?
:sour:

javiemma
11-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Yes, I also had problems with google checkout. Email support and you will have your plat on Monday. Make sure you email them the google order number and your info.

KTpantyhose
11-25-2011, 05:06 PM
oh man dude! i hope everything gets resolved 50$ its a lot of money to lose if you don't get your plats :( but, I'm sure they will cause they're awesome!

Buubuuftw
11-25-2011, 07:16 PM
I just bought some plat yesterday out of google. I never have any issues with google checkout. Try checking the status of your order. If it says the transaction was completed then your gonna have to wait it out.

modredd
11-25-2011, 07:45 PM
It says I should get it with in a minute, Four hours ago?

Diodge
11-25-2011, 08:10 PM
I never had a problem with Google check out.
I ordered plat 1week ago in PL. I had to hold out and wait on google for 47hours. When I e-mailed STS. They told me to hang out and it will show up(47hours later).

I logged into SL and ordered plat just to see if I would have any problems. Google sent it threw in under 5minutes.

TapJoy is a joke. I get plat on half the stuff I download. (I wont e-mail them. It takes to long and they ask 500 questions before giveing you the free plat.)
If you e-mail TapJoy they will fix the missing plat. It takes so long for them to get it done. (I just buy plat.)

Good Luck

saool
11-25-2011, 08:16 PM
I bought platinum too like 3 days ago and nothing and I too bought the $50 pack...and my money was withdrawn from my account. :/

modredd
11-25-2011, 09:12 PM
I just have to wait.
Everything is good on my end.