I was not in red, full health, have jugg on still 65%dmg reduction
And the boss wasnt even swinging, many of my pt died from same thing
Nothing actually hit us, my ign is everimmotal, emm i thjnk this is bug

Bug
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?435940-Tindrin-boss-bug&

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?435952-trulle-in-tindrin-bug&

Irg
12-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Soooo saddddd i died noooo i just got a new legendary vest noooo this is a bit bs not gona lie

Lethoiun
12-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Ok i was lv45 in hardcore and died from 2nd boss tindrin
I was not in red, full health, have jugg on still 65%dmg reduction
And the boss wasnt even swinging, many of my pt died from same thing
Nothing actually hit us, my ign is everimmotal, emm i thjnk this is bug

oh yeah, happen to me and was really frustrated from it, guess ill have to accept the death, dont know if sts would consider restoring characters killed by bugs

lol i was lvl 45 too xD, started over and at lvl 16 now but would love that one back

Eriel Delgado
12-03-2018, 07:52 PM
that boss has some weird hit boxes and 2 special moves.

Futumsh
12-04-2018, 04:58 PM
With the next update, the attack windup warning zones should be more accurately placed. His very slow turn rate made it sometimes especially far off when his target was running around him.

Lethoiun
12-04-2018, 05:16 PM
With the next update, the attack windup warning zones should be more accurately placed. His very slow turn rate made it sometimes especially far off when his target was running around him.

Does this mean those he killed stay dead?

Futumsh
12-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Does this mean those he killed stay dead?

Yes. It wasn't any different between normal and hardcore, and had been that way for years.

Abuze
12-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Alargan is like 10 times harder than this boss lmao, people are too used to staying in redzones, not caring.
If anything should be fixed its the timer for the bombs in the garetta maps, 2secs to get away from them when in middle of the bomb, glhf.

Irg
12-04-2018, 10:31 PM
Yes. It wasn't any different between normal and hardcore, and had been that way for years.

Yea because in hardcore people actually care about death, and hardcore player must be experienced
Thats why we speak up, you mean i should get punished by not knowing where the invisible redzones are?
Its not my falt that i died lile this, i think restoration is really fair

Susanne
12-05-2018, 02:27 AM
That's where my first hardcore character ceased to exist. Was a long way from it too. I'm not playing on my latest hardcore at the moment because I'm taking in all the feedback from the forums. P.S. Please don't blame or be rude to Futumsh. 🙁

PsychoNuke
12-05-2018, 05:07 AM

I think its same for the troll in Trulle's Forest or may be it was my ping; Can you have a quick look on him as well. Ty

Futumsh
12-05-2018, 11:28 AM
I think its same for the troll in Trulle's Forest or may be it was my ping; Can you have a quick look on him as well. Ty

The warning zone accuracy fix applies to everything, not just the abomination.

arcanefid
12-05-2018, 12:02 PM

Thank you for the fix Mr. Futumsh. It's strange how you're fixing all these bugs that have been here for years, we're used to living with them. But you should also take a look at this:

Alargan is like 10 times harder than this boss lmao, people are too used to staying in redzones, not caring.
If anything should be fixed its the timer for the bombs in the garetta maps, 2secs to get away from them when in middle of the bomb, glhf.

I almost got wrecked twice from those bombs and it was impossible to run away from them.

Abuze
12-05-2018, 06:37 PM
Became a victim of the troll too, was no where near the any redzone but ofc the swing from the troll has to do a full 360 and KO me, ok game, ok game.
Sad that we have to be test dummies for the bugs.

Lethoiun
12-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Became a victim of the troll too, was no where near the any redzone but ofc the swing from the troll has to do a full 360 and KO me, ok game, ok game.

lol you suffered the same fate, rip

Agnes
12-06-2018, 01:47 AM

No way, you died again?
I dare to do troll since I saw this thread so ill just wait for the fix :D with my first two I killed it many times, but you all scared me..

Abuze
12-06-2018, 01:51 AM
No way, you died again?
I dare to do troll since I saw this thread so ill just wait for the fix :D with my first two I killed it many times, but you all scared me..

Yea, spent plat too xD
Would be nice if we get our plat back, when dying for a bug that's supposed to be fix years back

swoutttt
12-06-2018, 05:23 AM
Killed this troll solo.. just kite and forrest gump a bit and you good :D

PsychoNuke
12-07-2018, 06:53 AM

Awesome :encouragement: