PDA

View Full Version : So I just died in hardcore, because of a ****ing canon in kraag city, are you kidding

JulyOn
12-03-2018, 09:56 AM
I was trying to do the Sigrun mission and a Canon backfired, guess I'll have to level back to 46...

Griffinpuff
12-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Rip

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
12-03-2018, 11:15 AM
If for some reason you really need to fire a cannon in hardcore ( not worth it imo ) ask a war to heal you so that you get the invincibility shield , use shield with the upgrade as a mage or time glowstick aa perfectly since the first few seconds of its shield will reduce the damage to survivable levels ( its still pretty high tough so better not to risk it )

Irg
12-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Why do you even need to fire that, 1gold and a quest is rly worth risking?

Susanne
12-03-2018, 01:39 PM
It can be fired accidentally. When tapping to go through to Dead City, be careful in hardcore mode. Also, if you have fleetship GH, stay away from cannons just in case someone let's one off. That last bit sounded so wrong but you get the gist.

Irg
12-03-2018, 02:29 PM
It can be fired accidentally. When tapping to go through to Dead City, be careful in hardcore mode. Also, if you have fleetship GH, stay away from cannons just in case someone let's one off. That last bit sounded so wrong but you get the gist.

quick trick is tap the cannon again, it will cancel and says it is already been fired

JulyOn
12-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Why do you even need to fire that, 1gold and a quest is rly worth risking?

There's no other way to get the dragon pet than completing that quest. Plus, it shouldnt even be possible to be actually 'killed' by the Canon, just let the char respawn. Just sts not thinking about kinda key game mechanics...

Fyrce
12-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Does it count for that quest if you cancel it?

I do think this shouldn't count as a death, just like Deth in Necropolis' death should not count either.

Susanne
12-03-2018, 03:24 PM
I was trying to do the Sigrun mission and a Canon backfired, guess I'll have to level back to 46...

Ah yes, the Breathing Fire quest trying for Cinder. I remember now. Been so long since I did that one. It's a shame the cannons kill us, now that's one pet quest less on my list 😢

Irg
12-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Get a tank you trust that wont screw you over, and heal while firing