PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Joke

Fake_Stats
12-03-2018, 10:00 AM
I was lvl 49 mage 12th on LB and i went map Called Crystal Caverns to do daily(the map ehere are ice spider and they respawn). I finished quest and went to Expedition camp and during loading screen it just didnt want to load. I waited 3 minutes and exited game. Then i couldnt log in game for like 10 minutes and my connection is perfectly fine i got in Youtube n all worked just game didnt. When i loged i n after 10 mins my char was dead.

So is this a Joke i am not making another one this my 2nd char and i want it back this is not supposed to happen.
My IGN: Fakecharacter

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ Тапатока

Fake_Stats
12-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Cirrection 9th on LB i rised up https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181203/6d8a805fc620153688e29808f0cb35cf.jpg

Fake_Stats
12-03-2018, 10:16 AM
Wow STS apparently it was a server breakdown. My friend just pmed me mad asf same thing happened. His acc rogue 21th on LB ign is Loxeds died of same reason mod map server closed.
We want our characters back.
Not our fault how can we know when server will close.
Theres mire cases for sure.
DEVS REPLY.

Lethoiun
12-03-2018, 10:31 AM
meanwhile restore my first character killed by a bug from tindrin boss as well!

slaaayerrr
12-03-2018, 10:36 AM
haha ...

Fake_Stats
12-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Not funny im playing this game 5 yrs and it was never worse than this. Full of bugs, pvp destroyed, events are just recolored vanities zzzz

VenomSet
12-03-2018, 11:15 AM
I think they forgot to announce it as “Hardcore Mode OPEN BETA”

Arsterix
12-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Just died feom the same reason , the internet was fine , but the game went down while i was running jagged trial , this aint fair. It was my 4th HC character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake_Stats
12-03-2018, 11:52 AM
I feel you bro and we gonna make sts give our characters back

Irg
12-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Losing character like this feels bad ik, lost mine in tindrin because bs happend
Wish you get your character back, only one lv togo for new banner also

Fake_Stats
12-03-2018, 12:16 PM
Losing character like this feels bad ik, lost mine in tindrin because bs happend
Wish you get your character back, only one lv togo for new banner alsoThans man and ye i was 1 lvl away from that gold title and banner :(

QuaseT
12-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Ive got a server timeout too. Happily ive been in town chatting.

Fake_Stats
12-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Lucky you i was mid map and worst of all STS wont do shet about it

Fyrce
12-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Just a minor reminder:

If you can do it once, you can do it again.

Assuming it was talent, of course. If it was cash, then hasta la vista, bebe.

P.S. Might be interesting to have a DEAD Hardcore Players LB, where within a month after death, as long as toon still exists, it is still in LB. After a month, it is removed, so the list does not get stale.

Fake_Stats
12-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Just a minor reminder:

P.S. Might be interesting to have a DEAD Hardcore Players LB, where within a month after death, as long as toon still exists, it is still in LB. After a month, it is removed, so the list does not get stale.I havent spend any plat on it its all my hard work but its my 2nd char already and i lost it coz of STS. Its not my faul and btw i got removed from LB it refreshes like every hour i have Screen shots tho. I want my char back beacouse its not my fault it died.

Darkrai
12-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Just a minor reminder:

P.S. Might be interesting to have a DEAD Hardcore Players LB, where within a month after death, as long as toon still exists, it is still in LB. After a month, it is removed, so the list does not get stale.

And u can play as an corpse in the town u last visited before u died:P

Painting
12-04-2018, 06:46 AM
Sts aint doing anything about this. just get over it and start again. Its a game, start enjoying it instead of ranting

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 07:59 AM
If u are enjoying this bs sts is doing then no comment lol keep playing trash. I can make my char back in 1 day but point is even if someone like push it to 71 he will die coz of bugs lol. No point playing hardcore mode.

Painting
12-04-2018, 08:10 AM
If u are enjoying this bs sts is doing then no comment lol keep playing trash. I can make my char back in 1 day but point is even if someone like push it to 71 he will die coz of bugs lol. No point playing hardcore mode.

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаFirst of all, stop flexing noone ****ing cares, second of all, its a mobile game. Are you expecting some next gen game engine? If all you can do i rant, start learning how to code yourself and make your own perfect game, period.

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 08:41 AM
First of all, stop flexing noone ****ing cares, second of all, its a mobile game. Are you expecting some next gen game engine? If all you can do i rant, start learning how to code yourself and make your own perfect game, period.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkFirst of all where you see flexing?
Second of all you clearly dont see the point are you blind?

Painting
12-04-2018, 08:57 AM
First of all where you see flexing?
Second of all you clearly dont see the point are you blind?

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаAnd i quote: "i can make my char back in 1 day" if its so easy then what are you doing on the forums whining smh

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 09:02 AM
That is flexing?
I think thats my ability to lvl it up n do aps again quickbut you still dont see the point.
It could of been someone lvl 71 on hardcore with months spent in hard work and die coz of bug man will you get my point?

Lethoiun
12-04-2018, 09:29 AM
You are really missing the point painting

Abuze
12-04-2018, 09:32 AM
I remember during release of lich, boss would insta kill DPS. People wasted trillions of ankhs and according to STS lich worked as intended, bug was later fixed with 0 anks given back, least they could've done was revert the wasted ankhs but nope.
Based off that I highly doubt they will do anything.

Painting
12-04-2018, 09:39 AM
You are really missing the point paintingNo, i get its annoying but like i said, ITS A GAME, Hardcore has just been released and all of ya"ll complaining about some bugs.

PatD
12-04-2018, 09:59 AM
my 3rd character die today at lvl41 (other where 21 and 47), i know its not fun at all when u die but this mode is all about those little things that can make u die, i really like this mode but i hate it a lot at the same time lol, btw this morning i die cuz i had a mini lag just before charging jug 2 sec before Inansh became enrage...

i could put blame on lag or whatever but i know its my own fault to have rush this aps, i should have wait!!

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 10:15 AM
I remember during release of lich, boss would insta kill DPS. People wasted trillions of ankhs and according to STS lich worked as intended, bug was later fixed with 0 anks given back, least they could've done was revert the wasted ankhs but nope.
Based off that I highly doubt they will do anything.Yes i know STS wont do anything, i already made new character and im fine with it ill do all work again but i want bugs fixed so i dont keep diying and its not my faul. If i die by my fault its all good. My first char died coz i tried soloing Skratch( elite mob in KM3). I was fine with it. But this is bug and has to be fixed

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 10:17 AM
No, i get its annoying but like i said, ITS A GAME, Hardcore has just been released and all of ya"ll complaining about some bugs.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkNvm i give up go and do something in your life. Bugs shouldnt be in game and you are reacting like bugs should kill us all.

Painting
12-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Nvm i give up go and do something in your life. Bugs shouldnt be in game and you are reacting like bugs should kill us all.

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаGuess you didn't get my point either. Im saying they're a part of the game and you can't do nothing about that. Ranting doesn't solve anything

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Guess you didn't get my point either. Im saying they're a part of the game and you can't do nothing about that. Ranting doesn't solve anything

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkIm pointing bugs out so devs solve them zzz

Painting
12-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Im pointing bugs out so devs solve them zzz

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаMaking a thread is the least effective way.

Painting
12-04-2018, 11:19 AM
Making a thread is the least effective way.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk- especially when 90% of your request is demanding and ranting. Try some more formal word picking next time c:

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 11:19 AM
Making a thread is the least effective way.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkHahah just before a minute i tried to enter dead city map in krag and hited cannon coz its too near and died of backfire tht should be removed too now im done with hardcore

Painting
12-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Hahah just before a minute i tried to enter dead city map in krag and hited cannon coz its too near and died of backfire tht should be removed too now im done with hardcore

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаPfffftt, kid dies a few times in HC instantly gives up. I guess this game isnt meant for you, or gaming in general because you seem to behave unatural when losing in a video game

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Im playing this game 5 years i know what im talking about

Painting
12-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Im playing this game 5 years i know what im talking about

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаYeah you already said that, so what has you playing a game for 5 years have to do with anything i said in my previous reply?

Fake_Stats
12-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Yeah you already said that, so what has you playing a game for 5 years have to do with anything i said in my previous reply?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkIm not little kid tht gets angry when lose. I won and lost many times before its just that they released hardcore without thinking about anything