PDA

View Full Version : Hello Devs

BestHyun
07-13-2010, 02:49 AM
So hows the updates coming along? Client update, quest, optimizations, etc. Almost done, don't know, still workin on it, might take longer, or wsup?

I'm longing for some cool updates right now like stat-skill conversion.

--Edit--
O daaang.. I just answered myself by reading the July roadmap thread posts. Should be this week right? ha

So who likes strawberry pies?

KingFu
07-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Has the pure boost happened yet? I wasn't on today because of wi-fi issues. If it hasn't then today was supposed to be the last day. They are running behind. ;) In all fairness, it is a LOT of work to do. Also, the devs are still amazing! ;)

BestHyun
07-13-2010, 02:54 AM
Has the pure boost happened yet? I wasn't on today because of wi-fi issues. If it hasn't then today was supposed to be the last day. They are running behind. ;) In all fairness, it is a LOT of work to do. Also, the devs are still amazing! ;)

Man I hope my bow bear doesn't get nerfed too much from the stat conversion.

KingFu
07-13-2010, 02:56 AM

They aren't nerfing hybrids, anymore, they are boosting pures instead, so your bowbear won't be affected, or changed at all. Well he shouldn't be...

maneut
07-13-2010, 02:57 AM

I hope my Int Bear still have enough Brains left to be cool after the stat conversion too lol.. *fingers cross*

KingFu
By the way, Strawberry pies are OK, but, CHOCOLATE SILK PIES ARE THEE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Potawto
Good then my strong birdy won't be nerfed 

KingFu
07-13-2010, 03:00 AM
I thought it would be a nerf, but, it is said to be a boost for the pures, rather than a downgrade for hybrids. No promises, but that's what the devs said...

We're not nerfing Hybrids btw - Justg

EDIT: That is only one example, there are more, I am just too lazy to look...

KingFu
07-13-2010, 03:05 AM
Ima go to sleep, see ya'll!

Potawto
07-13-2010, 03:06 AM
Laziness, it's what we Americans live for 

Inching
07-14-2010, 03:01 AM
If everything is equal and pures are beefed up, that's the same as hybrids being nerfed no???

Jstizar
07-14-2010, 08:28 AM
If everything is equal and pures are beefed up, that's the same as hybrids being nerfed no???

That is assuming that everything is in fact equal. I personally don't believe everything is equal but with the release of AO2 with some of its rarer items the classes are mildly more balance. Hybird are not necessarily being nurfed with the boost of pures because I am sure the devs if not in the first attempt, in the second or third attempt, will adjust the boost accordingly so everything is equal..ish. :)

Krozon
07-14-2010, 04:56 PM

maybe from a pvp perspective, but not pve. if your hybrid can solo seth, that can still happen. it's just that now your pure will be able to as well.