PDA

View Full Version : Pinks seem harder to find again

modredd
11-25-2011, 07:49 PM
I lvled up when the glich was going on 100,000 exp no pinks.
Yesterday I made three million dollars today all day not a one?
:dejection:
I'm still having fun!

Bunnyshoota
11-25-2011, 08:01 PM
Well, I would say it's just luck. But if you gain an average of 1.5 mill in two days, thats frickin awesome. It's more than what 99% of the PL population makes in 2-3 months.

Irulelol
11-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Well, I would say it's just luck. But if you gain an average of 1.5 mill in two days, thats frickin awesome. It's more than what 99% of the PL population makes in 2-3 months.
And on average once i have the money i tend to waste alll of it in 1-2 days XD

modredd
11-26-2011, 12:50 AM
I've seen a ton of crafting drop tonight

Storms
11-26-2011, 02:32 AM
I saw two in five hours.

Yvonnel
11-26-2011, 08:01 AM
Be glad you are seeing any! I still have not seen any pinks in Mt. Fang.

:banghead:

RedRyder
11-26-2011, 08:12 AM
The rarity is where it needs to be now. As the level cap per campaign gets higher, so should the difficulty and rarity of items. If you wish to make money, the crafting materials drop frequently, and with players being too lazy to farm them, you can sell them quickly (they're usually sold within 5-15 mins for me). I've made about 2M+ on craft mats alone lol.

FlatDog
11-26-2011, 08:49 AM
I still think the drop rates are too low, I've been farming all week, 5+ hrs per day, done probably 800 runs or so, nothing of any use dropped for me. It isn't even like the gold you earn in fang is enough to buy stuff from others, gold is stupidly low there.

In addition, big luck Exilir is a total waste and does nothing to help from my experience.

If I don't see progress soon I will be quitting, I play to progress and at the moment there is no progression and no sign that I will get any drops anytime soon.

RedRyder
11-26-2011, 09:09 AM
I still think the drop rates are too low, I've been farming all week, 5+ hrs per day, done probably 800 runs or so, nothing of any use dropped for me. It isn't even like the gold you earn in fang is enough to buy stuff from others, gold is stupidly low there.

In addition, big luck Exilir is a total waste and does nothing to help from my experience.

If I don't see progress soon I will be quitting, I play to progress and at the moment there is no progression and no sign that I will get any drops anytime soon.

Don't use the craft elixirs then. Gold drops NEVER a massive amount. Like I said, sell the crafting mats and eventually youll be able to afford pieces of gear. If you're lucky, you'll get a valuable pink along the way.

Just an FYI, you only get crafting drops at level 65-66. Idk if it's a bug or not, but that's how it is.