PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Winter Event Leaderboard :)

Creepiest
12-06-2018, 10:23 AM
i wanna know if we'll have this lb event for hardcores too HiHiHi 😈 would love take the risk 😁😇

QuaseT
12-06-2018, 12:12 PM
Im still low level and people already wanna go lb. Lol good luck >.<

PostNoob
12-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Im assuming it will be a joint Lb. Would be cool if they can split it, maybe cool?

Kairihearts
12-06-2018, 06:36 PM
i wanna know if we'll have this lb event for hardcores too HiHiHi �� would love take the risk ����

Brilliant idea thanks at least this is a positive post unlike some people here :)

Creepiest
12-07-2018, 05:59 PM
I think posibly positive about it cuz hardcore is too hard to be put together with normal lb player *_* .....
it would be fun to try and try until u go top .. think of a top event hc character with only 100pts is fun Haha mercy for a bit less hardness .. *sorry for bad grammar

Fyrce
12-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Hardcore would need own lb just because of play mechanics and difference in equips, pets, etc.

Allset
12-07-2018, 06:53 PM
To be honest hc is just a slice of the game I think they should open stash to main characterss. So the elite drops make it worth while... Leaderboard for hc would be nice but it really doesn’t mean as much as the main characters we have.

Abuze
12-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Remember what most of y'all said, at the end of the day HC is just a choice, you don't have to do, so there's no need to make it all special and add a separate LB for event as well.
HC is already p2w stop trying to make it more.

Creepiest
12-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Remember what most of y'all said, at the end of the day HC is just a choice, you don't have to do, so there's no need to make it all special and add a separate LB for event as well.
HC is already p2w stop trying to make it more.

dont worry for the P2W players u.u they play in risk, they will die and loss everything in blink except if they wanna spend 1.6 plats which they better make new char and spend 1.6 for pets and gears .. Platsink maybe ..
and Hardcore is supposed to be enjoyed too its nice part of the game its a waste adding it to the game if theres nothing good about it *^_^* Hehe 🍟🍔

Abuze
12-07-2018, 11:16 PM
dont worry for the P2W players u.u they play in risk, they will die and loss everything in blink except if they wanna spend 1.6 plats which they better make new char and spend 1.6 for pets and gears .. Platsink maybe ..
and Hardcore is supposed to be enjoyed too its nice part of the game its a waste adding it to the game if theres nothing good about it *^_^* Hehe ����

yea because p2w players tots don't have the best gear already :p
It's good to be positive and all but don't let that blind you from the reality.

Creepiest
12-07-2018, 11:30 PM
yea because p2w players tots don't have the best gear already :p
It's good to be positive and all but don't let that blind you from the reality.

yea xD i only Play on hc when im bored on my main specially on days wirhout event .. And i think everyone knows reality :3 it will be their fault if they get blind by the game but im sure everyone knows what they're doing inside and outside game xD