PDA

View Full Version : Elite Southern Gates Worm Bug

evilmorty
12-06-2018, 02:50 PM
One of the worms in the middle of esg doesn't turn into the usual smaller 3, just dies. Then the one by the boss doesn't always die or the animation sticks but it dies.

Marosok
12-13-2018, 08:00 AM
Fix this, ty.

Futumsh
12-13-2018, 10:50 AM
Can I get a better description of what's going on here?
Also, what pets/weapons/skills are you using when this happens?

I just ran this several times and didn't see anything going wrong.

Marosok
12-13-2018, 12:21 PM
I mean all dead worms remain on the ground. They always dissapeared when we killed them.

Futumsh
12-13-2018, 03:32 PM
It looks like something related to the AI attack warning zone positioning fix is preventing corpses from sinking into the ground, and a peculiarity with the effects on the worms in particular means their corpse lasts much longer than most other things. I'll see about getting this fixed for the next update.

I haven't reproduced the small worms not spawning thing though.

Futumsh
12-13-2018, 04:06 PM
The corpses not sinking into the ground when they should thing is fixed for next week's update.

evilmorty
12-13-2018, 05:45 PM
The corpses not sinking into the ground when they should thing is fixed for next week's update.

Was about to come and explain but marosok explained it well, thank you

GoodmorningSam
12-14-2018, 01:08 AM
What happened to charmed proc using horrific staff..?

it doesn't work properly.

I saw it procs but it didn't inflict continues damage now.

Sometimes small worms that was charmed didn't die and remain in map.

I think the bug is caused by horrific proc.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

evilmorty
12-14-2018, 01:46 AM
What happened to charmed proc using horrific staff..?

it doesn't work properly.

I saw it procs but it didn't inflict continues damage now.

Sometimes small worms that was charmed didn't die and remain in map.

I think the bug is caused by horrific proc.

I actually never thought of that, that would explain a lot. Seeing it mostly using my dream staff

GoodmorningSam
12-14-2018, 02:27 AM
I actually never thought of that, that would explain a lot. Seeing it mostly using my dream staffI test run in elite south gates with 3 rogs im using horrific staff.

Every remap we experienced that the small worms didn't die, instead became immortal when they are charmed.

Small worms choose to became friends i think and not die :3

So i switch to another weapon, in result we didn't experience any bug happened again.

I would say horrific staff proc is the main reason of bug.

Futumsh
12-14-2018, 10:01 AM
Next update, if a mob is charmed by the horrorific stick, when the dot wears off it should uncharm and not just hang around feeling good vibes forever. Dot duration and damage have been increased a bit to compensate, since previously it would have taken larger mobs out of action.

Bluehazee
12-14-2018, 11:15 AM
Not sure if necessary to report but happens the same with Dreamscape cane

Futumsh
12-14-2018, 11:45 AM
Not sure if necessary to report but happens the same with Dreamscape cane

Thanks - all the dreamscape weapon charms have been adjusted.

Futumsh
12-14-2018, 12:07 PM
Corpses not sinking, and charms leaving stuck mobs should be fixed with the update going out now.

GoodmorningSam
12-14-2018, 03:45 PM
Corpses not sinking, and charms leaving stuck mobs should be fixed with the update going out now.After update i test run solo run in elite south gates using horrific staff

Still, small worms that was charmed remain alive, can't kill and stay in there positions.

Small worms chose not to die :3

I've attached some pictures..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181214/8e790d42a4fe1942c376d0db639bca47.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181214/ecb7a269a0337be427acd65d5e727768.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181214/de595174f75b7e7940fe8f2c1ef1ab26.jpg

Futumsh
12-14-2018, 04:39 PM
After update i test run solo run in elite south gates using horrific staff

Still, small worms that was charmed remain alive, can't kill and stay in there positions.

Small worms chose not to die :3

Thanks - will look into it some more when I get a chance. They *should* be either dying to the dot or uncharming within 15 seconds (and unless you're really unlucky, these should die to the dot).

Futumsh
12-14-2018, 04:54 PM
It looks like a couple things going wrong here still that I see - will get them fixed for next week's update.

* If there's only one mob near you and you charm it, it leashes and heals itself.
* If a big worm dies while charmed, the little worms it spawns come out as your friends so you can't kill them.

evilmorty
12-14-2018, 08:09 PM
It looks like a couple things going wrong here still that I see - will get them fixed for next week's update.

* If there's only one mob near you and you charm it, it leashes and heals itself.
* If a big worm dies while charmed, the little worms it spawns come out as your friends so you can't kill them.

That last part explains a lot, but this 15 sec of proc basically makes the charm proc irrelevant. with well geared teams mobs in esg/any elite map/deep marsh and swamp die in 10 secs or less. Not sure if the proc isn't applying as intended of the new timer id too much

Futumsh
12-14-2018, 09:52 PM
That last part explains a lot, but this 15 sec of proc basically makes the charm proc irrelevant. with well geared teams mobs in esg/any elite map/deep marsh and swamp die in 10 secs or less. Not sure if the proc isn't applying as intended of the new timer id too much

Well, before the charm never ended, so either the dot would kill them or they would hang around unkillable until the charming person left the map.

GoodmorningSam
12-15-2018, 12:44 AM
Your saying mobs that was charmed will be ally for 15 seconds and it will remained un killable for 15 seconds..

Each time it procs in each mobs, each of them will be unkillable for a certain duration.

The idea of 15 seconds unkillable mobs, this will end up wrong.

Kindly leave the old charmed proc from what it is..

And better make the new arcane 71 staff more interesting proc like

Proc staff 71 idea like : Each time it proc summons 3 fairy upto 6 fairys that fight for your side last for 15 seconds before it burst give extra damage also.

'fairy glows like green,white,blue,pink,yellow any color para like aura

In this sense: many also will switch to be a mage class level 71 ;>

Futumsh
12-15-2018, 06:23 PM
I think all of this is addressed for the next update. Charm has been reworked to act more like it would be expected to.

* When a mob is charmed, it should attack other mobs, and ignore players.
* Charmed mobs cannot damage players.
* Charmed mobs consider other mobs enemies and vice-versa.
* Players can target and damage charmed mobs, and they won't fight back until uncharmed.