PDA

View Full Version : XP Calculator v0.1 - Idea in progress

DanielRH
11-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Hey everyone :-)

I'm about to start my next pl project (after finals), and I need your help.

This calculator will calculate how much time/elixers/xp it would take to get to target lvl.

So you wanna lvl with elixers? With only 1 type of elixer? Etc.
It will tell you the estimated time to lvl to target lvl.
It will calculate the price of elixers to lvl to target.
And what maps you need to lvl in.

Here's what I know so far:
It will be a site where you go and enter your current level and the level that you would like to achieve, and whether you would like to use elixers and if so which, and once you enter those in it will tell you how much XP you will need to get, how much time it will take to get that XP, what map(s) would be best for leveling at that stage and how much it will cost if you use elixers.

Anything else I should add to that?

This is an idea in progress and I need your help figuring out exactly what this calculator will do.

Those interested in this pls say so! Need to see if there is demand.

Thanks guys! :-)

P.S. this is the second item in my calculator series! The state calc will be getting an update soon also :-)

maneatingtree
11-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Yay more good stuffz

SUPAPRODIGY
11-25-2011, 11:09 PM
can you tell me when it ready the calculator thanks Daniel.

XghostzX
11-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Nice job Daniel, this is a great addition!

Hankomachos
11-26-2011, 01:32 AM
Sounds like a convenient thing that you're considering to make. You got my support. :)

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 04:50 AM
This is a awesome idea. I'd love to help you!

ninjaduck
11-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Yay! Make an SL one tooo please <3

DanielRH
11-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Hey guys, what I meant when I said I need your help was suggestions and such comments... I need help formulating the final idea/plan for this. Thanks! :)

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 08:42 AM
oh. you could make a website for it, and make a table with the levels along the top, and the next row could be how much xp it is to get from each level

Mremad_297
11-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Its a great idea buddy .... But how can i help u through it ...!! :D im L57 mage but lost my account for 5 days ...!!

Grankledude
11-26-2011, 09:07 AM
i really like the idea dan, call me out if u need help, i have a lv one twink :)

DanielRH
11-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Main post updated with "what I know so far" section! :-)

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Main post updated with "what I know so far" section! :-)

I like your ideas danielrh!

Fao
11-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Great idea! Like all ur other ideas! Hope it is very successful!!!

Redbridge
11-26-2011, 07:24 PM
Hey Dan, great idea.

Wasn't sure what ideas or suggestions you need but here goes. Here's my take on what i think you are trying to build. hopefully it helps.

Not everyone wants to use elixirs 100% off the time so Im thinking a straight forward single elixir and level calculator might not be enough.

How about this?

Input fields - Starting Level, Target Level, hrs per days available to grind (maybe even preferences like Power XP runs, Leisure runs, Using Gold and/or Plat or none),

and then a series of results....
IE Amount of time....
without elixirs....
with only free daily one....
with the various Gold Elixers....
with the various Plat Elixers...

Maybe also some suggestions for best Maps to use dependant on whether you are Grinding purely XP or whether you you want to take in the Bosses/Quests on the way.

Is that the sort of thing? or you after something else?

DanielRH
11-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Redbridgw, you are spot on! Great ideas! Thanks so much for the help!!! :-)