PDA

View Full Version : pl is not just leveling up...

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Hi PL lovers,

Hope you're enjoying your day :)
I am wiriting this post but actually got the idea in the star legend forum.

This is my observation, prediction and proposals about the future of this game:

Assumption (hypothetical):
New dungeon to raise max cap at level 71! will be released on january 2012!

What does this mean?
-the game is focusing on grinding, leveling up and getting vanity on cap level and farming new sets

-real situation: we're sacrificing our time in our RL since we all want to be in top (not actually all)

-is it really worth? I know we are responsible with what we do but...

- elixir players come out again and this means profit for Dev which they need for them to live. Well you may argue don't use elixir... But it is addiction and believe those elixirs are easy way to get money

-i feel, just my feeling, the quality of game is focusing on grinding, reaching cap then new dungeon is realese and repeat the cycle

-i see rate of new players to decline. Think of that you just knew pl today and your level 5?

- we pl lovers reaching cap level will be also sts valuable customers meaning we will spend a lot more money than anyone else, is it sound unfair? We need gifts for being loyal actaully :)

-now what?
Well, same as you, i want this community become bigger, and i am really sad when i saw my friends offline in the list stack at level 37, 43, 51, 59, 67 etc. Coz they probably quit.
So i really want to address te sts to continue making a game as creative and innovative as it can be

-my ideas:
* new dungeons for low level, note level 40 items are not sufficient
* new sets for twinks at all levels such as level 25 gear sets
* a free small pet like a bee for those who can't afford pets. Not really free but there should be condition like if you have killed all bosses from lower dungeons in one day etc.
* plat discount for lvl 70 and above
* housing for player! Like i can visit my friends house and chat with him. Like guild concept but anyone can visit your house for limited number of visitors. Decoration in the house can be bought in store or can be dropped from different bosses. They can not be sold or can not be tradeable.
* leaving message while offline. Well you can send message and post it to your own house or friends house

I still believe we can do different things in PL. see you in game!

maneatingtree
11-26-2011, 09:39 AM
Is the content in january going to raise cap or will it be a low lvl campaign for ex new elite lvl 10 campaign

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 09:41 AM
the my ideas section at the bottom has some awesome ideas! i love the plat discount part. this would benefit a lot of people. secondly. the player housing is a great idea., and would make the game much more fun! you could have a stash in your house and your friends have to be invited by you to go to your house. Another idea would be you could buy decorations for your house with plat! what do you think?

Beanmachine
11-26-2011, 09:45 AM
Well written, some of your ideas, I have also thought of, check the link in my sig, "My views on PL" basically how at higher levels we "need" elixirs.

Zeosar
11-26-2011, 07:39 PM
I would like to see more quests for all levels, especially around 30, they are the most borring levels.