PDA

View Full Version : PvP at low lvls

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 02:06 AM
Why do people refuse to play pvp twinks?
endgame pvp or pvp 61+ is super unbalanced rogues can 1 tap eachother and they are the strongest char for pvp. also, ping.. say 2 rogs have exactly the same stat but one has 50 ping and the other has 300 ping, who do you think will win? pretty obvious.
meanwhile low lvl battles are super fun and clashes can last minutes before somone dies.
Id like this thread to have a proper discussion in replies.
so feel free to leave your thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nohealth
12-11-2018, 02:29 AM
It's because of the armor awakenings, it basically destroyed low level pvp.

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 02:34 AM
It's because of the armor awakenings, it basically destroyed low level pvp.How did it destroy it? Those who want to get 2.5k armor and not be able to kill anyone are welcome to, from my experience.. any rog that uses magma aa and has 200 dmg + can kill another rog with 1.5k armor and below. If you play almost any other mmo you will see that pvp is very similar to twink pvp. ^ (lvl 13 pvp )

Rauitri
12-11-2018, 04:36 AM
How did it destroy it? Those who want to get 2.5k armor and not be able to kill anyone are welcome to, from my experience.. any rog that uses magma aa and has 200 dmg + can kill another rog with 1.5k armor and below. If you play almost any other mmo you will see that pvp is very similar to twink pvp. ^ (lvl 13 pvp )

Um this is not true, unless you talk about noobs or new fellows. But 2 skilled rogs with those stats you mention will take couple minutes, in some cases non ending us at the end you cycle packs. The armor had that much impact.

For low levels, 16 is still better, those Arc weaps really give a boost in Damage and crit, that way Fights don't take as long. Problem is that others gears are basically extinct or with inactive players.

The true balanced bracket is 43, such that a mage could kill a rouge which is rare to a bracket, it isn't as expensive like endgame Pvp. Recently I've seen old guilds making a comeback, some of my friends have bought gears and will play at that bracket, and I might aswell try it out.

They can give 2 options, either rebalance, or release new gears that give a high boost in Dmg for twinks.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 05:09 AM
Um this is not true, unless you talk about noobs or new fellows. But 2 skilled rogs with those stats you mention will take couple minutes, in some cases non ending us at the end you cycle packs. The armor had that much impact.

For low levels, 16 is still better, those Arc weaps really give a boost in Damage and crit, that way Fights don't take as long. Problem is that others gears are basically extinct or with inactive players.

The true balanced bracket is 43, such that a mage could kill a rouge which is rare to a bracket, it isn't as expensive like endgame Pvp. Recently I've seen old guilds making a comeback, some of my friends have bought gears and will play at that bracket, and I might aswell try it out.

They can give 2 options, either rebalance, or release new gears that give a high boost in Dmg for twinks.

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkI agree, but what is wrong with long fights? they are way way more enjoyable than a a 2 sec battle of abusing glitches (rock snipes) also you are right about equipment being with inactive accounts but alot of it is still being hoarded by players and a comeback to those levels will make people sell them.
And as for lvl 43 its great to see it is becoming active but it just does not compare to the good old days im sure many of us had playing lvl 10 - 18 zones years ago.

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 05:11 AM

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkJust like when lvl 10 - 12 became active about a month ago, there was plenty of equipment that was still owned by players that came back and re sold some of it.

ericarsenic
12-11-2018, 05:49 AM
lv10-12 active because of me, and now after i beat every guild in there they dont enter pvp anymore.
i am currently playing lv43 while waiting for these lv10-12 guild to accept my battleground request.

Agirlnamedbob
12-11-2018, 06:05 AM
lv10-12 active because of me, and now after i beat every guild in there they dont enter pvp anymore.
i am currently playing lv43 while waiting for these lv10-12 guild to accept my battleground request.

If you know you get beaten every time in pvp would you enter? It's just not fun to get ur *** kicked over and over again.

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 06:11 AM
If you know you get beaten every time in pvp would you enter? It's just not fun to get ur *** kicked over and over again.What do you mean?

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 06:14 AM
i am currently playing lv43 while waiting for these lv10-12 guild to accept my battleground request.lel egoiz dont get too ahead of yourself. were discussing why people should pvp as a twink, not how great you are.

shadowronn
12-11-2018, 06:17 AM
I don’t about you all but PvP at low levels died a very long time ago maybe if we raised strong concerns then, level 7-24 PvP would have been active, its too late now anyways and Devs have focused on killing low level PvP so that everyone moves endgame.

Screenshotz
12-11-2018, 06:17 AM
2k+ armor + Heroic cottonkill = fun

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 06:20 AM
2k+ armor + Heroic cottonkill = funSee this is the prob, people are too consumed by what is possible not reality NO ONE is stupid enough to waste there gold on an all armor build just so they cannot kill anyone.

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 06:22 AM
2k+ armor + Heroic cottonkill = fun200+ dmg + 1.4k armor and magma aa = lots of fun.

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 06:24 AM
I don’t about you all but PvP at low levels died a very long time ago maybe if we raised strong concerns then, level 7-24 PvP would have been active, its too late now anyways and Devs have focused on killing low level PvP so that everyone moves endgame.i respect your opinion but, It is still very possible, lvl 10s do duels without heal and its alot of fun. much better than getting 1 hit by op rog in lvl 71.

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 06:29 AM
arguement against twink levels = high armor = no fun.
For twink levels = long no heal battles way more fun than getting 1 hit by op 71 rog.
I dont know about all of you but id much rather play proper mmo rpg pvp over dying to an op rog that has 200m set and abusing rock snipes

swoutttt
12-11-2018, 06:51 AM
I think HC mode has potential to bring back pvp for all levels.. But sts needs to change that a death means game over in Pvp. Also they should not allow any plat purchased gears or whatsoever in this mode. This way HC pvp would be balanched and people can only pvp with the gears/pets they found. Sounds like fun to me.. and i will defenitly try pvp again after few years absense..

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 06:54 AM
I think HC mode has potential to bring back pvp for all levels.. But sts needs to change that a death means game over in Pvp. Also they should not allow any plat purchased gears or whatsoever in this mode. This way HC pvp would be balanched and people can only pvp with the gears/pets they found. Sounds like fun to me.. and i will defenitly try pvp again after few years absense..That would be frickin awesome dude!! but i doubt it will ever happen .plat will always be included sts have to make money somehow othewise they wont be able to keep the game up and running.

Screenshotz
12-11-2018, 07:01 AM
2k armor is the reality lmao. All the twink gear is already awakened. You really think people are going to play twink and not get the best gear

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 07:04 AM
2k armor is the reality lmao. All the twink gear is already awakened. You really think people are going to play twink and not get the best gearActually no, most "op" twink gear is 150 armor and all stat/ damage for lvl 10 - 13 atleast.

Thewolfbull
12-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Only reason i do PvP is for the kills ap on my main character. That's probably the reason for others not doing twink pvp too.

Agirlnamedbob
12-11-2018, 11:17 AM
What do you mean?

What I mean is that the right gears for a specific level (especially low levels) are pretty hard to find. So they go into battles against old players that kept their gear. I used to own a lvl 8 warrior with 10/10 paras and op awakenings, it was fun for me but others didn't stand a chance so they all left because they got beaten over and over again.

Now pvp is dead and people that wanna join start at the lowest gear class so it's just not fun to battle against players with better gear. they won't even try because they know they get their *** kicked.

shadowronn
12-11-2018, 01:29 PM
i respect your opinion but, It is still very possible, lvl 10s do duels without heal and its alot of fun. much better than getting 1 hit by op rog in lvl 71.

tell me this, how often do you see a 10/10 filled map at level 10-12? When I played at that bracket there a good 70% of a filled map now its more like 50% or lesser.

Fake_Stats
12-11-2018, 02:07 PM
Had a pretty good stats at lvl 11 as a rogue and ppl leav in clash coz 20 minutes noone dies.
Lets all go to for example on lvl 11 and have 2k armor.
GL killing ppl

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ Тапатока

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Had a pretty good stats at lvl 11 as a rogue and ppl leav in clash coz 20 minutes noone dies.
GL killing ppl

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаWrong. Most 11 tanks dont even have that much armor and sure its possible to get that much but why would you? people try to get high dmg not armor.

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 04:04 PM
GL killing ppl

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаIf all rogues had say 1k armor and 250 dmg but tanks had 2k + that would be awesome, ofc there will still be some idiots running around with 150 dmg 2.5k armor but not being able to kill anyone.

Toccsic
12-11-2018, 04:07 PM
tell me this, how often do you see a 10/10 filled map at level 10-12? When I played at that bracket there a good 70% of a filled map now its more like 50% or lesser.Whats your point? i already know low lvl pvp is dead lol.

Fake_Stats
12-12-2018, 12:32 AM
If all rogues had say 1k armor and 250 dmg but tanks had 2k + that would be awesome, ofc there will still be some idiots running around with 150 dmg 2.5k armor but not being able to kill anyone.

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkLol you are making ideal conditions in your dreams hahaha go on see some players first theres very litle rogs with more than 170 dmg so ye GL

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Lol you are making ideal conditions in your dreams hahaha go on see some players first theres very litle rogs with more than 170 dmg so ye GL

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ ТапатокаSure, lvl 16 rogs can easily achieve 300 dmg which is enough to kill 1.5 - 2k armor.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-12-2018, 02:55 AM
Twink is Broken, can we all move on now? No point in max gearing a character if no one can kill you and you can’t kill them. Before you say “you can kill them” just shush no you can’t warrior=no damage rogue=pinch mage= tap just go endgame. I know it’s not as fun as it use to be. But let’s not go against the system, or sts will release even more buffs and break the game even more. Sorry if this was “salty”. Just stating facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 03:35 AM
Twink is Broken, can we all move on now? No point in max gearing a character if no one can kill you and you can’t kill them. Before you say “you can kill them” just shush no you can’t warrior=no damage rogue=pinch mage= tap just go endgame. I know it’s not as fun as it use to be. But let’s not go against the system, or sts will release even more buffs and break the game even more. Sorry if this was “salty”. Just stating facts.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo, wrong aaand no. lvl 16 is the best level to pvp, and heres why, rogs can achieve 300 dmg maybe even 400 and tanks 300 mage 300 - 400 and the avarage rog would have 1.5 to 2k armor. tank 1.8 - 2k armor and mage same as rogue. That is perfect for pvp. Also you said mage cant kill rog? in lvl 11 any mage with 190 dmg+ can kill rogue with 1.6k armor (but ofc rog will win)

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 03:39 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTwinking is still very possible. have you seen the new increase in lvl 24 twinks? Do any of them have 3k armor and 0 dmg? No. do any of them have 0 kills? No do any of them complaining about not being able to kill anyone? No do you see the indenial AL community not being able to accept twinking is still possible and much more fun than endgame? Yes.

Twiinks
12-12-2018, 03:43 AM
Come 16 D:
Lvl 24 is such a weird number and gears r absolutely hard to find

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 03:45 AM
Come 16 D:
Lvl 24 is such a weird number and gears r absolutely hard to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk^

Rauitri
12-12-2018, 04:16 AM
No, wrong aaand no. lvl 16 is the best level to pvp, and heres why, rogs can achieve 300 dmg maybe even 400 and tanks 300 mage 300 - 400 and the avarage rog would have 1.5 to 2k armor. tank 1.8 - 2k armor and mage same as rogue. That is perfect for pvp. Also you said mage cant kill rog? in lvl 11 any mage with 190 dmg+ can kill rogue with 1.6k armor (but ofc rog will win)

How about try the bracket first, just like what others said, 1.8-2k is the reality. The damage you've given is out of place, Rouges with an armor build will only give out 245-270dmg with 2.2k-2.5k max for the best gears existing. For Dmg build its 310 max but with only 1.5k armor, if you're smart enough to play this bracket, you would know that more armor is the way to go.

The problem is really the Damage to armor ratio, you will probably face the old skilled with the best geared players once you hop in, goodluck! The appropiate gears are extremely rare, not only that but also the awakens that should go with it, as those are long burried within inactive players accounts, some hoarded, and a generous amount aren't selling them as they're keeping them for nostalgia. People don't do magma at this bracket, its mostly Cottonkill and nekro, you use magma and people will use Nekro to counter. Thats all I want to say, try the bracket 1st before assumptions or predictions. But I doubt you'll have fun in a very dead bracket.

Vvaffe
12-12-2018, 04:51 AM
Lv 24/25 is very fun to play atm. Im from Lv 24, played it for years now and IT was always so much fun to play. Now i see more and more Players and we have no problems with the armor and Stuff.

You should try it. Maybe you Go Lv 25 cuz there is more gear atm. :)

-Vvaffe

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 05:15 AM
How about try the bracket first, just like what others said, 1.8-2k is the reality. The damage you've given is out of place, Rouges with an armor build will only give out 245-270dmg with 2.2k-2.5k max for the best gears existing. For Dmg build its 310 max but with only 1.5k armor, if you're smart enough to play this bracket, you would know that more armor is the way to go.

The problem is really the Damage to armor ratio, you will probably face the old skilled with the best geared players once you hop in, goodluck! The appropiate gears are extremely rare, not only that but also the awakens that should go with it, as those are long burried within inactive players accounts, some hoarded, and a generous amount aren't selling them as they're keeping them for nostalgia. People don't do magma at this bracket, its mostly Cottonkill and nekro, you use magma and people will use Nekro to counter. Thats all I want to say, try the bracket 1st before assumptions or predictions. But I doubt you'll have fun in a very dead bracket.

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkCheers bud but i already know you can get 300 dmg with an armor build & h mishi

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 05:22 AM

Again you can get 2k armor 300 dmg with about 50 mil sooooo idk what your talking about.
And with dmg build you can get like 1k armor and 350+ dmg its simple calculations you dont have to "play the level first before you make assumptions" anyone with experience that understands how dex and damage adds up can easily get a rough estimate. and no worries i will be playing the level soon and ill look forward to seeing you.

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 05:26 AM

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkAlso 400 dmg is possible too, h mishi + 5 dmg awake on each gear (upto +6 per gear if legendary gear = upto 3 per 1 so you can get + 18 from each equip ×6 = above 100 :) iyou could do that with h dreambot and get 1.2k armor & 400 dmg.

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 05:29 AM
Even if you could get 150 armor + 10 all stat or dex or anything close to that you could get 1.5k armor and close to 350 dmg

Rauitri
12-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Also 400 dmg is possible too, h mishi + 5 dmg awake on each gear (upto +6 per gear if legendary gear = upto 3 per 1 so you can get + 18 from each equip ×6 = above 100 :) iyou could do that with h dreambot and get 1.2k armor & 400 dmg.

If you know how Dex or Dex% Dmg output scales with the Bonus multiplier with other factors, then you would realize that you've been doing all your calculations wrong. Heroic Dreambot? Thats 1 proof that you need to play the bracket first before throwing those pets up, why? Well, HDB doesn't have that 15% Crit like what HLB gives, which is still the best balanced pet at 16, that even players have tested for about a year now.

A 265Dmg, 2k armor, 37-40% crit Rouge, that is using HLB could easily beat a 1.6k armor, 316dmg, 16% Crit Rouge using HDB. Just take into mind that HDB is a terrible pet for Rouges as it doesn't give Crit. The stats I've mentioned is a real battle between 2 skilled Rouges using these builds, It really is impossible to even atleast get 350Dmg for a Rouge in this zone. Otherwise you sacrifice both Armor and Crit which is Stupid, no offense.

1 more question, no existing lv15 ~ 16 gear uses Full Dmg Awake, so basically try your luck spending atleast 1 Billion gold to get those "18 per each equip", thats the first time I heard that since Awakenings was even released. Lets pretend those awakes where to come to reality, it wouldn't still be as accurate as you said "400Dmg", because now you're left with those raw damages that doesn't scale with your Bonus Multiplier, even with pets the max you'll do is 350 with low Armor.

So just like I said, before making this big of an assumption, and the idea of it working, go do it by yourself in this zone, with the players that do know what builds are to work with, then come back here to make you conclusion, that this guessing you're making are nothing great.

If you were to still defend this, then I could say that you're being both Delusional because you believe that your calculations and builds are accurate, or as easy like you say. And you're Ignorant, as discussing this with a former lv15-16 player that played the Rouge and Mage class for around 4yrs now, then as if like you act that you know how this bracket is, or how does it work with the current situation.

I'll be glad to see you, although sad at the same time, as you will eventually realize that most of the best gears are kept and are not for sale, if you do find, you will also realize that these great gears will always have high armor awakes. Example is for Daggers, 400armor Para Dags is the best and one of most expensive pieces, also a 300+ Armor 2Eye Para Arlor Potency ring is the best ring so far I've seen. Stated this for you to know that the smartest players always strive for more Armor. And please dont use Magma, but use nekro. Ty

Ty

Fake_Stats
12-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Sure, lvl 16 rogs can easily achieve 300 dmg which is enough to kill 1.5 - 2k armor.

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkIm talking about lvl 11 -_- noob

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Thread closed yall a bunch of salty babies

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 07:58 AM
If you know how Dex or Dex% Dmg output scales with the Bonus multiplier with other factors, then you would realize that you've been doing all your calculations wrong. Heroic Dreambot? Thats 1 proof that you need to play the bracket first before throwing those pets up, why? Well, HDB doesn't have that 15% Crit like what HLB gives, which is still the best balanced pet at 16, that even players have tested for about a year now.
A 265Dmg, 2k armor, 37-40% crit Rouge, that is using HLB could easily beat a 1.6k armor, 316dmg, 16% Crit Rouge using HDB. Just take into mind that HDB is a terrible pet for Rouges as it doesn't give Crit. The stats I've mentioned is a real battle between 2 skilled Rouges using these builds, It really is impossible to even atleast get 350Dmg for a Rouge in this zone. Otherwise you sacrifice both Armor and Crit which is Stupid, no offense.

1 more question, no existing lv15 ~ 16 gear uses Full Dmg Awake, so basically try your luck spending atleast 1 Billion gold to get those "18 per each equip", thats the first time I heard that since Awakenings was even released. Lets pretend those awakes where to come to reality, it wouldn't still be as accurate as you said "400Dmg", because now you're left with those raw damages that doesn't scale with your Bonus Multiplier, even with pets the max you'll do is 350 with low Armor.

So just like I said, before making this big of an assumption, and the idea of it working, go do it by yourself in this zone, with the players that do know what builds are to work with, then come back here to make you conclusion, that this guessing you're making are nothing great.

If you were to still defend this, then I could say that you're being both Delusional because you believe that your calculations and builds are accurate, or as easy like you say. And you're Ignorant, as discussing this with a former lv15-16 player that played the Rouge and Mage class for around 4yrs now, then as if like you act that you know how this bracket is, or how does it work with the current situation.

I'll be glad to see you, although sad at the same time, as you will eventually realize that most of the best gears are kept and are not for sale, if you do find, you will also realize that these great gears will always have high armor awakes. Example is for Daggers, 400armor Para Dags is the best and one of most expensive pieces, also a 300+ Armor 2Eye Para Arlor Potency ring is the best ring so far I've seen. Stated this for you to know that the smartest players always strive for more Armor. And please dont use Magma, but use nekro. Ty

Ty

Dumbass this has nothing to do with whos right and whats stats are achieveable or not, you turned this into that i made this thread in an effort to see if anyone was willing to join in and make a lvl active so i can hop in with em

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 08:03 AM

Ty

Anyway im not gonna bother arguing with you bc your right i havent played 16 and i am just making assumption

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 08:07 AM

Ty

Not what i meant* point of this thread is to discuss why twinking is worth a shot

Fake_Stats
12-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Thread closed yall a bunch of salty babiesBye hope we dont see ya making threads like this again :)

Rauitri
12-12-2018, 08:15 AM
Not what i meant* point of this thread is to discuss why twinking is worth a shotTwinking isn't worth a shot, thats all what you've collected througout your thread, we're sorry. Now we should just move on, and keep the nostalgia.

- Rare gears
- Dead for 1.5 yrs
- Some hoarded, some not willing to sell cause of the nostalgia.
- STS doesn't support this, doesn't support twinks in general.
- Armor awakes broke Twinks.

We all cried at the end :(.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-12-2018, 09:31 AM
Twinking is still very possible. have you seen the new increase in lvl 24 twinks? Do any of them have 3k armor and 0 dmg? No. do any of them have 0 kills? No do any of them complaining about not being able to kill anyone? No do you see the indenial AL community not being able to accept twinking is still possible and much more fun than endgame? Yes.

Fuller than endgame? Nice joke, just cause there was 1 picture of a full room doesn’t mean it’s active.. smh, you’re welcome to twink but no point if you can’t kill anything. Level 16 is the best twinking level? Warriors don’t do any damage the only class that’s fit for “twink” would be rogue. Twink is gone now move on, complaining with a thread won’t bring it back.

ericarsenic
12-12-2018, 12:49 PM
lel egoiz dont get too ahead of yourself. were discussing why people should pvp as a twink, not how great you are.

why are u getting butthurt lol?
do u even read?
u didnt understand my message, ohh and if you think u are good player i can go online in lv12 and vs you, hit me a pm ok?

ericarsenic
12-12-2018, 12:54 PM
If you know you get beaten every time in pvp would you enter? It's just not fun to get ur *** kicked over and over again.

but when i lose i never quit, i work hard improving my gears and skills.
they just cant accept losing bro, they want easy win with block and so on.
even when i beat the most filthy rogue in lv10-12, she false accusing me as a scammer to discredit me.

ohh and the TS didnt understand you either lmao

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 03:29 PM
Thread closed

Screenshotz
12-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Thread open

PsychoNuke
12-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Things would be different if people understood the meaning of Discussion.
It doesn't have to be a Debate of self righteousness. Be open to other's perspective, it only adds to the knowledge.

But then what do I know.. I am just a hopeless wanderer. You guys are so smart, I am sure you have a good reason to put your ego above knowledge.

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 11:14 PM
It doesn't have to be a Debate of self righteousness. Be open to other's perspective, it only adds to the knowledge.

But then what do I know.. I am just a hopeless wanderer. You guys are so smart, I am sure you have a good reason to put your ego above knowledge.Finally somone who gets it

Toccsic
12-12-2018, 11:17 PM

But then what do I know.. I am just a hopeless wanderer. You guys are so smart, I am sure you have a good reason to put your ego above knowledge.theres no point "discussing" (if a bunch of dogs barking at you is a discussion) with people who are so ignorant and unable. I cant even.

So like i said before
Thread closed no more talk pls.

ericarsenic
12-13-2018, 12:49 AM
u are the who puts negativity on this thread lol

im sure ur english are bad that u keep getting misunderstanding everyone

Toccsic
12-13-2018, 01:30 AM
u are the who puts negativity on this thread lol

im sure ur english are bad that u keep getting misunderstanding everyonei never brought negetivity, yall just dont know what a discussion is. The point of this thread was for those who dislike twinking and those who like it could have a proper disscussion to why that is but we have people like you who come in here and say " i made lvl 10 - 12 active. Im so good, i farmed them and now they are scared. Like wtf? and then you get mad when i call you out but call me butthurt? lol k. and you say my english is bad when your out here saying "you are the who that puts negetivity on this thread, im sure ur english are bad" please dont even bother responding.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-13-2018, 01:35 AM
Maybe twink will come back one day, Just miss my old friends only got 2 friends left out of the 127 that use to play when I first started the game. I just hope the game dies with some fireworks or something.

ericarsenic
12-13-2018, 02:01 AM
i never brought negetivity, yall just dont know what a discussion is. The point of this thread was for those who dislike twinking and those who like it could have a proper disscussion to why that is but we have people like you who come in here and say " i made lvl 10 - 12 active. Im so good, i farmed them and now they are scared. Like wtf? and then you get mad when i call you out but call me butthurt? lol k. and you say my english is bad when your out here saying "you are the who that puts negetivity on this thread, im sure ur english are bad" please dont even bother responding.

when did i called my self good?
i said i beat all of them but not bragging it, im just telling a fact and you cant accept the fact lol.

all i wanted to say was my enemies in lv10-12 just cant accept losing at all.
i'm not expecting you to understand this thought, cuz u keep misunderstanding everyone here lmao

Toccsic
12-13-2018, 02:13 AM
when did i called my self good?
i said i beat all of them but not bragging it, im just telling a fact and you cant accept the fact lol.

all i wanted to say was my enemies in lv10-12 just cant accept losing at all.
i'm not expecting you to understand this thought, cuz u keep misunderstanding everyone here lmaoOk dude, go take some english classes and learn how to properly explain things then come back to this thread. K?

Fapdu
12-13-2018, 04:09 AM
I think STS will make more $ if they come up with something to bring back low level pvp's, it was one of STS assets that they neglected and forgotten. Remember the old times? ..Pvp tournaments lv15 and many more, pretty sure they made fame and dimes out of it.. It was really fun, until the low level pvp deteriorated. Imo, maybe start with allowing players to unsocket paracelsus/syrillax gems from old items or release a new gem that would match the caliber of paracelsus/syrillax attributes, since most OP gears are either banned along with an account or kept by an inactive player. Also, new release of gears that would replace the old gears would be a refresher. Most of endgamers nowadays are twink pvp players back then, got forced to level up since twink pvp died. Once again, this is an opinion.

Toccsic
12-13-2018, 04:49 AM
I think STS will make more $ if they come up with something to bring back low level pvp's, it was one of STS assets that they neglected and forgotten. Remember the old times? ..Pvp tournaments lv15 and many more, pretty sure they made fame and dimes out of it.. It was really fun, until the low level pvp deteriorated. Imo, maybe start with allowing players to unsocket paracelsus/syrillax gems from old items or release a new gem that would match the caliber of paracelsus/syrillax attributes, since most OP gears are either banned along with an account or kept by an inactive player. Also, new release of gears that would replace the old gears would be a refresher. Most of endgamers nowadays are twink pvp players back then, got forced to level up since twink pvp died. Once again, this is an opinion.Yeah dude i totally agree