PDA

View Full Version : Twinkologists and Crew: Zerious and Co.

Zerious
11-26-2011, 10:30 AM
So I had made a thread about this before, except now I have the guild functioning.

The old thread died because the members all consisted of inactive twinks. Now we're back, and we want every twink out there!

The criteria is simple: you have a main and a twink. That's it. Your main is free to pledge to any other guild, we simply ask for an active twink to represent.

Our goal is quite similar to the Workshop I opened last year, only this is much more deliberate in turning the average darkbolt staff noon into a full-fledged nukist. Or if you have no guild and want to be a part of our noble quest, you're more than welcome :)

Rules:
-no begging for money/gear. Asking if you can get hooked up with some bling for cheap is one thing, but do NOT beg.
-do not troll other members. If someone if giving you problems, come see me. If you have issues with someone outside the guild, try to be civil and solve it before you farm them for pvp kills and ruin their kdr :) just try.
-absolutely NO RUSHING. revenge kills and FFAs are the only exceptions. If you are caught rushing, you will be expelled from the guild, if I hear numerous complains about rushing, it will be investigated and resolved appropriately.
-have fun!! Or I'll boot you...Lol I keed

Anyways there you have it! The Twink workshop is now officially Twinkologists and Crew! (or Gists for short)

Happy Twinking, everybody :)

Zerious

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 10:54 AM
I hope your guild gets bigger with more members! It is has great potential

Survivorfan
11-26-2011, 11:01 AM
I'll add my warbird
Lvl 25 Onyxwarbird

PL Playa
11-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Add my PvP bear ign: bearwithbow but pm me ig first so I can leave my guild and join instantly to not get a million invites

Conradin
11-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Ill think about it.

Pwnage502
11-26-2011, 07:46 PM
I would be interested in doing this with a mage nuke, but I've never twinked before and have no knowledge on level ranges, combos, or what items are best. My name is Xinsidious (My Main, dex bird) so add me and teach me the ways!

Zerious
12-06-2011, 11:37 AM
bringing back lvl 19 Twinks :D