PDA

View Full Version : Click here all newcomers!!!

Fao
11-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Hello welcome to the Spacetime Studios website! My name is Faoeskekie, but I prefer to go by Fao. I love turtles and am always looking to help others! So when you get on Pocket Legends then add me and i'll but super happy to help you!
Basics to being successful at Pocket Legends:
Basics
1. Tap the very top of the screen to type your message to your buddies.
2. Never go out to fight unless your in a group, if your alone you will probably die!:horror:
3. You only tap the attack button once, not a tons of times, once will make it go on auto.
4. To accept guild invites, there will be a little arrow in the very top right hand corner, click it and you will see the invite and any other notifications.
How To make easy money
1. If you are a higher level (30-66), then go to Forest Haven and do some runs through there, you will kill quickly and get easy money!
PvP
1. Don't go speeding your way at the enemy unless your doing FFA,(free for all), or they will get mad and boot you, wait till they say your name or part of your name and also say go.
The C.S. (Consignment Shop)
1. The C.S. is like an exchange, you put something up for sale at the price you want and wait for it to be boughten by someone else.
2. If you want to buy something but don't know the name, tap the usable button and then search!

I hope you have found this Thread helpful! Again welcome to Spacetime Studios, if you have any questions fell free to ask here! And don't forget to click that green thumbs up button!!!

RBeltran
11-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Just wondering ow come you made a new thread? What's wrong with editing your other one?

Fao
11-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Just wondering ow come you made a new thread? What's wrong with editing your other one? umm two things
1. I added some stuff and made it more organized
2. I don't know how to do that so i figured I would make another one!
hope it helps that i posted two though so the newcomers will fell more welcome and it will enhance there game play! :)

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 03:59 PM
To edit a post, go to that particular post, and press edit/delete. Then change the post to what you like and then press submit

Fao
11-26-2011, 04:10 PM
To edit a post, go to that particular post, and press edit/delete. Then change the post to what you like and then press submit ok thx!

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 10:59 AM
no problem! glad i helped

FluffNStuff
11-28-2011, 11:42 AM
I also like turtles.
Just saying.

Fao
11-29-2011, 06:59 PM
I also like turtles.
Just saying. I know right! They are so awesome!!!