PDA

View Full Version : new arcane weapons dps and armor

slaaayerrr
12-12-2018, 01:43 PM
just wondering if new arcane lvl71 bow and gun dps is correct...(also armor of lvl71 arcane daggers)

arcane staff lvl71 621,7dps
spirit staff max lvl 628,6dps
(almost no difference)

arcane lvl71 daggers 870dps
spirit daggers max lvl 880dps
(almost no difference)

now guns:
arcane gun lvl71 473,3dps
spirit gun max lvl 514,2dps
why spirit gives more than arcane at same lvl? this arcane lvl71 gun doesnt look cool with that dps

bows:
arcane bow 685,9dps (!!!) with that dps bow will give more dmg than daggers
spirit bow max lvl only 548,5 dps
(so much difference)

also check armor in new arcane daggers:
arcane 66 (shiv) - 425 armor
arcane 71 - only 384 armor
(why lvl71 lower stats than 66 if same rarity)

devs check it please before people buy new weapons with wrong stats

PS: btw already happened to shiv and spirit (nerfing/increasing dmg)

Rauitri
12-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Also with the fact that they've said that these Spirits are relatable to Mythic rarity when they first came out.

But when realizing, Spirit deserves better, it takes months to cap 1 weapon, thats why they come with a price. I doubt these Arcanes being as expensive, probabaly just fall between 8-20m in just months. As they probably are looted in Chests, easy to obtain.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
12-14-2018, 08:58 AM
I think its a mistake, such things happen when they have too much work load. If bows go live with that Proc, Armor and Dps then RIP PvP.
Spirit Bow, Gun and Blades had 26 armor, where as Arcane Blades got 284, Guns have 77(lol) and Bows got 282.

I think there is a miscalculation. If I compare all the arcane weapons to each other and to their spirit counter parts I see a very big imbalance. But I am sure they will fix it up by event :)