View Full Version : Palringo Group Chat for SL/PL/DL

Whirlzap
11-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Okay, so basically I made this chat group on Palringo, an app for iDevices. Could also be on Droid.
Basically you need WiFi to access it, but it isn't blocked in any schools/colleges/etc.
Since the STS Forums and PL/SL/DL is pretty much banned in some restricted areas, I thought of a way for people to simply chat/talk/find parties in an instant texting sort of way.
There has been several previous groups for specific games of STS, but I made one for all the games, so we can chat together on there.
The name of the group is, case-sensitive: spacetimestudioslegends
Simply get Palringo, press Groups, press "+", and then search the name of the group, and press Join.
I hope this can get some more interaction between players, and hopefully introduce some players from one game to try another!

Deathpunch
11-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Palringo is available on the Android market. Another suggestion is Google plus. IU uses it so that the officers can stay in touch with each other and the guildies. Its been a great success so far.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

ninjaduck
11-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Palringo is available on the Android market. Another suggestion is Google plus. IU uses it so that the officers can stay in touch with each other and the guildies. Its been a great success so far.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

Really?? Im makin an account straight away!! What do i have to do to join?

Skeletonlord
11-27-2011, 04:27 PM
I'll be sure to look into this. When I press google plus It says I'm too young.

Ardon
11-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah Google Plus is great.
You have to have to be 18+ to join as of now.

The group messenger is great and the hangout feature is cool if you want to meet your guildees face to face.

You can make a circle just for guildees and share with them stuff only they can see.

Cascade
11-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Why not just talk in game? Not trying tochate on it but it doesnt sound very necessary.

BodMaster
11-27-2011, 04:38 PM
The read up reviews show some dodgy behaviour, anyone had any problems with this app?

ninjaduck
11-27-2011, 04:40 PM
@bod not yet :D

@deathpunch&ebalere i totally found you on Google plus. I added you and sent you a message!

Ardon
11-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Why not just talk in game? Not trying tochate on it but it doesnt sound very necessary.

Not everyone is on 24/7. It's good to be able to message eachother at an instance. Especially for officers.

Kaytar
11-27-2011, 04:55 PM
I downloade Palringo on my android now how do I search for spacetimestudioslegends?

Skeletonlord
11-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Yeah Google Plus is great.
You have to have to be 18+ to join as of now.

The group messenger is great and the hangout feature is cool if you want to meet your guildees face to face.

You can make a circle just for guildees and share with them stuff only they can see.

How do you make your account 18+?

Ardon
11-27-2011, 05:49 PM
How do you make your account 18+?

18+ means you have to be 18 years old at the minimum to use it.

Deathpunch
11-27-2011, 09:10 PM

Like ardon said, it's quite convenient to be able to post a message on the guild wide chat for all to see, sort of a sub for a guildhall messageboard. Not only that, but not everyone has unlimited data, and I'm sure that g+/palringo uses far less data than SL/PL.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

itzyou
11-27-2011, 09:47 PM
You have done it yet again :)