PDA

View Full Version : Default guild!-please read

Onaraasider
11-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Hello! Most of you know there are lots of ppl looking for the perfect guild for them, so I decided to come up with a guild called the default guild. This guild is a place for those of you still looking for the perfect guild for u, u get to meet new players while waiting for a good guild, that fits ur needs.the guild will be default(only spending 10k, unless someone wants to upgrade it for me when in guild, but now I'm poor). There will only be recruiters, evry1 in guild will be a recruiter so no one will get deleted unless by me, if u think this isnt a good idea, let me know, I'm buying guild today, so save me money and tell me if it is a good idea.

JazzBlue
11-26-2011, 03:31 PM
not a bad idea at all. I know lots of folks that would probably hop in there just to meet new people and have the option to run at all levels of the game. If this takes off, it could be a great feeder guild for everyone else.

I've been in two feeder guilds with different toons on the way up the ladder, and both of them were lacking in both the number of people online at any given time, and being able to communicate regularly with other friends until I got the list of "the usual suspects" built up enough to find people to run with consistently.

Onaraasider
11-26-2011, 03:32 PM
not a bad idea at all. I know lots of folks that would probably hop in there just to meet new people and have the option to run at all levels of the game. If this takes off, it could be a great feeder guild for everyone else.

I've been in two feeder guilds with different toons on the way up the ladder, and both of them were lacking in both the number of people online at any given time, and being able to communicate regularly with other friends until I got the list of "the usual suspects" built up enough to find people to run with consistently.Ty for ur response

Skeletonlord
11-26-2011, 03:38 PM
I hope the guild goes well!

Opticscopez
12-03-2011, 05:55 PM
I think this is a good idea, I just made a guild and any tips would be highly appreciated

Good luck

Optic