PDA

View Full Version : "Attack" button disappeared today.

Sugar_Skull
04-15-2010, 02:13 PM
The lower right "Button" that you hit to attack has disappeared from my screen. When I press the area, the "AUTO" will appear, but my character will not attack anything. I do notice that a black bar remains at the top of where that "button" should be.

This only started just to day and I've gone as far as deleting and reloading the app to my iPhone with no luck. HELP please!

Synozeer
04-15-2010, 02:17 PM
That means that you have a weapon equipped and your stat to be able to use it dropped below the minimum for that weapon to be used.

You must have removed armor, shield or cap that gave you a bonus to that stat that you had on when you first equipped that weapon.

Grimglum/Azoi

darrensmith016
04-15-2010, 03:54 PM
The lower right "Button" that you hit to attack has disappeared from my screen. When I press the area, the "AUTO" will appear, but my character will not attack anything. I do notice that a black bar remains at the top of where that "button" should be.

This only started just to day and I've gone as far as deleting and reloading the app to my iPhone with no luck. HELP please!

Aha! i found itt, it was behind the sofa again!

lol

asommers
04-20-2010, 12:23 AM
We'll fix it by automatically unequipping any equipment slots you don't qualify for after equipping/unequipping an item.

-ALS