PDA

View Full Version : Can we bring back PvP leaderboards /STS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PVP

Banana101
12-14-2018, 03:39 PM
All Iím saying is, yes there is dummy farmers, but thereís also players who cheat their way to PvE leaderboards. Bring back PvP leaderboards, so that PvP actually becomes active again.

Another thing is mages are literally the most useless class in PvP now. Iím a rogue and Iím advocating for a buff for mages. Itís a role playing game rogues should not be tanky , but be able to hit really hard. Mages should be able to do more damage and be tanky. As for tanks, I donít know.

PLEASE COMMENT ON HERE , SO WE GET ONE OF THE DEVS ATTENTION!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChaoticG
12-14-2018, 04:18 PM
This is in traders market btw ^^

Trapinese
12-14-2018, 05:27 PM
Ima have to agree. I play mage for pvp and Iím decent ig but rogues in pvp always one shot mages like a mage can have full armor awakes and still die to a no gear rogue.

Fatday
12-14-2018, 10:54 PM
All Iím saying is, yes there is dummy farmers, but thereís also players who cheat their way to PvE leaderboards. Bring back PvP leaderboards, so that PvP actually becomes active again.

Another thing is mages are literally the most useless class in PvP now. Iím a rogue and Iím advocating for a buff for mages. Itís a role playing game rogues should not be tanky , but be able to hit really hard. Mages should be able to do more damage and be tanky. As for tanks, I donít know.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI offer 10m for this

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Amzq
12-14-2018, 11:54 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk100% Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

shadowronn
12-15-2018, 12:18 AM
PvP is dead...... Move on there's tons of other games. BO4,PUBG, Battlefield ( If they could just release the whole game at once.)

Zynzyn
12-15-2018, 12:27 AM
STS did try to revive pvp :

They started the new TDM when CTF was boring.
The FFA zone was started to add excitement.
The Goals system was implemented.
Even Insta-Kill through Tainted sets were implemented.
Awakenings were provided.

Its all there up for grabs. But what do players in general want?
Do nothing, sit, and dummyfarm or sit and get kills for easy bragging rights and trash talk. Or put zero effort into acquiring gear and gang to compensate for that lack of stats. Obviously pvp will get cold.

Anyone can pvp at lv 71....why do they not? Effort to level up. Effort to acquire items. Effort to jewel up and awaken.
That is the average pvp player - they want bragging rights but it should be a piece of cake, not a grind. Not you, but generally speaking that is what was observed in most.

No death-pvp was requested. That was implemented too in Festerfang arena.

Then people rant about paras, so now you could go to Hardcore mode and pvp naked or start fresh, without Para gems. STS even enabled that, so...they do care. But its hard to please everyone I bet.

Fatday
12-15-2018, 12:38 AM

Do nothing, sit, and dummyfarm or sit and get kills for easy bragging rights and trash talk. Or out zero effort in acquiring gear and gang to compensate for that lack of stats. Obviously pvp will get cold.

That is the average pvp player. Not you, but generally speaking that is what was observed in most.

No death-pvp was requested. That was implemented too in Festerfang arena.

Then people rant about paras, gems, awakenings, enhancements, so now you could go to Hardcore mode and pvp naked or start fresh, without PARA gems. STS even enabled that, so...they do care. But its hard to please everyone I bet.How about pvp guild leaderboard? Or territory war something like normally mmorpg.
I once gave a suggestion, for example the Expedition Camp area was owned by the "example" guild.
Hows u think?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yannahdev
12-15-2018, 12:39 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI agree

Sent from my Excite Prime using Tapatalk

Perceval
12-15-2018, 04:37 AM
You are all playing the wrong game. This is PvE legends.

Instanthumor
12-15-2018, 07:16 AM

Let's say that maybe they did "try to revive" pvp. However, what I personally think and what I think the OP is trying to get at is that this is certainly the wrong approach to fixing the issue at hand. Starting TDM, creating the FFA zone, and having a goals system (which I am not familiar with, as I have just returned a couple days ago from a hiatus) are commendable implementations. Be that as it may, in my perspective it's like having a broken road. Except that for their solution, they are building more broken roads to compensate for the original broken road. What really deserves their attention here is class balance within pvp which would assist the matter of contention which is unbalanced pvp play, ultimately inviting more players into the arena.

I won't even get started on why you think awakenings were provided to help revive pvp besides the fact that it may have created more versatile player statistics in the game. Succinctly, my viewpoint on awakenings are just a cheap, but effective, marketing ploy performed by sts. All it did was make everything much more expensive and furthermore upset the balance in pvp by providing players with psychotic additional statistics.

Do nothing, sit, and dummyfarm or sit and get kills for easy bragging rights and trash talk. Or put zero effort into acquiring gear and gang to compensate for that lack of stats. Obviously pvp will get cold.

First and foremost, I would like to mention that I am not advocating for dummy farming. I do, however, would like to acknowledge why pve kills are so highly regarded when it comes to the top players leaderboards. Do you honestly think people got millions and millions (note, plural) of pve kills farming somberholt and swamp mobs? Absolutely not. People, including individuals whose names are indicated on today's top players leaderboards have actually farmed millions in pve kills off mobs in places such as Camp Boulder or KT4 back in the day. I am extremely inquisitive as to how this differs from kill farming in pvp besides the fact that it was much more effortless to farm pve kills rather than pvp kills. This is just food for thought.

I believe an uncomplicated solution to this would be to hold seasonal leaderboards for pvp kills. This would not reset your total pvp kill count, but it would keep track of how many pvp kills you obtain per season. Pertaining to the subject on kill farming, I am not an expert in this field, but I would consider it to be a reasonably feasible task for sts to track the kills of those who made it to the leaderboards at the end of each season to determine whether each individual's kill count was rightfully obtained.

Anyone can pvp at lv 71....why do they not? Effort to level up. Effort to acquire items. Effort to jewel up and awaken.
That is the average pvp player - they want bragging rights but it should be a piece of cake, not a grind. Not you, but generally speaking that is what was observed in most.

I just wanted to add that as a player of this game who has leveled and geared three totally separate accounts from literally scratch each time, the game requires much, much, much more than effort alone. I only did it because of my love for this game or whatever is left of it (and the easy 20k+ plat from offers).

The bottom line is that this game is flawed, but that is completely okay. It is also somewhat understandable that pvp issues may be neglected from a player's perspective, as this is primarily a pve-sided game. Nonetheless, a large minority group that is present in this game plays solely to take part in pvp activities. Because of holiday events and expansions occurring left and right, class balance in pvp would definitely not be at the top of sts' priority list. We can only hope and chirp that in time, some things will change for the better. Thanks to the OP for the reminder, and I hope this will be taken into consideration.

Rauitri
12-15-2018, 07:41 AM
All the rants are a sign that we players are so bored of just 1 gamemode, Pve. We need Pvp in this game, we can't enjoy with the Imbalance and the lack of useful gears.

I've suggested a bunch of times for them to Introduce Pvp chests lockeds with levels, these levels determine the level of gears contained, such that we players can cooperate on which bracket we want to revive, and then open the proper chest levels, this will generate alot of plat revenue.

One big positivity of this is them getting a greater plat revenue from awakening gems, because of the new gears that will need awakening.

Of course, for this idea to work properly, they need to hear us out and do the proper class balances, in terms of tweaking skills, and the Dmg to Armor ratios.

In my opinion, this implementation will pull in alot of old Pvp players to play again, and new players to try.

We'll miss the old days of maps full of players everytime we enter.

Thankyou!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Banana101
12-15-2018, 08:27 AM
TO EVERYONE SAYING THEY DID TRY TO REVIVE PVP AGAIN ?

I say no. They did not try to revive PvP. The new FFA is just lazy thinking honestly. Awakenings lol? Thatís what made the crazy unbalance in the classes. Rogues are literally the class to PvP because of awakes mages are literally useless.

They donít do PvP events like they use to do for rewards. They get lazy even with PvE. Every single event in arcane legends is a re-colored vanity, new pet but there isnít really anything new.

In general, PvP players give space time more revenue than PvE because of awakes and all these expensive items thatís needed to PvP, yet they decide not to put any work into the revival of PvP.

intizamfamily888
12-15-2018, 09:25 AM
We just need easy farmable items ans the gap between highend arcanes and legendaries has to be smaller. Lvl 61 was a great cap where ppl could just hop on pvp with simple legendary gear and get kills

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Banana101
12-15-2018, 09:30 AM
We just need easy farmable items ans the gap between highend arcanes and legendaries has to be smaller. Lvl 61 was a great cap where ppl could just hop on pvp with simple legendary gear and get kills

Yes I agree, this is what I mean lv61 was a much more balanced cap where mages who were decently geared could kill rogues who are geared and even tanks could kill rogues. Now it is impossible for those things to happen. My solution is for spacetime to increase the % damage rogues do to cancel out the all the armor that makes rogues the top pvp class. Mages should get a good % damage as well and be less tanky in exchange for good damage and the damage per second their skills do.

Banana101
12-17-2018, 03:44 PM
Up

Thundamace
12-17-2018, 03:57 PM
I agree pvp needs to be more relevant again, so that the game can regain more popularity, adding a pvp leaderboard for duels, most kills, best KDR, and CTF stats would be awesome, also rewards for people on the leaderboard 1-100 decending in reward amount/value would make people mire inclined to play for a purpose, maybe adding divisions to pvp as well (bronze,silver, gold, diamond etc...) would make it more competitive

Fatcowdee
12-17-2018, 04:03 PM
New PVP modes:

1. Free for all: Self explanatory (maximum 10 players in one map).
2. Boss mode: Your team picks a member to be the boss (with boss getting massive health buff like 100,000 health + some additional damage or something class specific so that a warrior is not always chosen as a boss) and the game objective is to kill the other team's boss. Bosses cannot be healed. Boss damage awakens in gear shall be applicable.

Just suggesting something new. Hope it catches on.

Antispace
12-17-2018, 04:42 PM
No offense but at the currwnt state of rogues, no one is need of one with 100k hp and like 10k dmg if u suggest a dmg buff too, thats not a good idea imo.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

AL_Thsinz
12-18-2018, 12:20 AM
They remove lb pvp beacause of some farm dummy users

Sent from my Flare P1 Plus using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
12-18-2018, 03:19 AM
A battleground leaderboard for guilds could be awesome aswell. A reward is optional, but a untradable guild furniture might be a good reward

Earlingstad
12-18-2018, 03:33 AM
A battleground leaderboard for guilds could be awesome aswell. A reward is optional, but a untradable guild furniture might be a good reward

Your idea is great but I am just pointing out what can be done with it. LB based on Battleground win count would be exploited, if implemented. Guilds can make dummy guilds and win against themselves to increase the number of victories and crawl up the LB.

intizamfamily888
12-18-2018, 03:50 AM
Your idea is great but I am just pointing out what can be done with it. LB based on Battleground win count would be exploited, if implemented. Guilds can make dummy guilds and win against themselves to increase the number of victories and crawl up the LB.The same thing was happening to normal pvp lb aswell. We cant change it but we need something attractive